What's new

Are Traps Gay?

Are Traps Gay?

• Total voters

arpaschad

Demon Girl
Reputation score
after watching the video I was enlightened...transcended even...

why couldn't revelation be easier than that?

why are people still in denial?

does vegemite really taste like shit?

Ninja_Named_Bob

Mystic Girl
Reputation score
What the fuck even is a "feminine" dick? How high I need to be to understand this? Dick is a dick, you like dicks, you may be gay or bi.
:D
Irrelevant.

Tyrone: 1
Yoshi: -9999

Yoshiiki

Grim Reaper
Reputation score
Irrelevant.

Tyrone: 1
Yoshi: -9999
Answering to one of my previous questions: Oh, so alcohol won't get me high enough... And I don't do drugs so... I will never know :(

Ninja_Named_Bob

Mystic Girl
Reputation score
Answering to one of my previous questions: Oh, so alcohol won't get me high enough... And I don't do drugs so... I will never know :(
Until you've experienced the girly tag on e621, spent 80hrs in a trap thread on 4chan, and read shit-tons of doujin with the crossdressing tag, you'll never completely comprehend what makes a dick feminine or why. You must first confuse your penis and then come full circle out of your confusion to gain that level of enlightenment. It is a journey one cannot have companions on or otherwise distract themselves from midway through. You must commit in ways that neither marriage or a video game could ever demand of you. Then, and only then, shall you be sufficiently enlightened that you will understand what a feminine dick is and why it is not gay.

Yoshiiki

Grim Reaper
Reputation score
Until you've experienced the girly tag on e621, spent 80hrs in a trap thread on 4chan, and read shit-tons of doujin with the crossdressing tag, you'll never completely comprehend what makes a dick feminine or why. You must first confuse your penis and then come full circle out of your confusion to gain that level of enlightenment. It is a journey one cannot have companions on or otherwise distract themselves from midway through. You must commit in ways that neither marriage or a video game could ever demand of you. Then, and only then, shall you be sufficiently enlightened that you will understand what a feminine dick is and why it is not gay.
Oh, so basically: take enough gay content until you turn gay, but you wont accept that you turned gay, so make up shit to explain all of this?
Hmm... Not a train I am going to jump on :D

Ninja_Named_Bob

Mystic Girl
Reputation score
Oh, so basically: take enough gay content until you turn gay, but you wont accept that you turned gay, so make up shit to explain all of this?
Hmm... Not a train I am going to jump on :D
Not really? Being gay and being into trap content are different trains, sir. Traps are feminine in appearance and generally possess a (mostly) feminine demeanor. The "gay" aspect is when you look for the masculine traits and preclude that it's all black and white from there. Didn't Professor Shake teach you anything?

Yoshiiki

Grim Reaper
Reputation score
I can understand mistaking trap for a girl, that's the main purpose of it. But going for the dick? Yeah, that's gay as fuck. Making stuff like "feminine dick" won't make it less gay :D

Ninja_Named_Bob

Mystic Girl
Reputation score
I can understand mistaking trap for a girl, that's the main purpose of it. But going for the dick? Yeah, that's gay as fuck. Making stuff like "feminine dick" won't make it less gay :D
Tyrone disagrees with you, sir. And, as we all know, Tyrone is always right. Always.

Last edited:

Yoshiiki

Grim Reaper
Reputation score
A regular Sherlock Holmes, aren't you?
Considering how Sherlock books were written by Arthur Conan Doyle to make Holmes feel like that much of a great mind? Nope, fuck that faggot-detective. Also, thanks to that fact, it does add more to this witty comment.
But, if we are talking about real detectives, then Hercule Poirot comes to mind.