What's new

I'm quite sad.

kiko

aka the Asian rapper Kikkoman Flowsauce
Reputation score
Aika's latest changes caused a lot of mishap.

And it also upgraded the forum system, hence upgrading thread links to a much more longer and non cryptic version.

Example of previous and current links:

Previous: http://www.ulmf.org/bbs/showthread.php?t=16956

Current: http://www.ulmf.org/forum/hentai/hen...rine-adventure

Why is this important? It literally crippled my list, making almost 94% of the links unusable. And since the search box is not working at all, I'm unable to fix it. Hell, even Google redirects me to the old thread links. And I fear that since the links are longer, the 25k character limit will nullify most of the list. I'm extremely frustrated by this, also really really sad, since I don't have much spare time currently to spend it on fixing a giant ass list on ulmf.

Stuffie

TouchFluffyEars
Reputation score
Keep it up and wait, until aika has reassured content savior.

autizboyz

Evard's Tentacles of Forced Intrusion
Reputation score
Kinda dont like the new ulmf (especially when viewing on mobile), oh well as a lurker doesnt really matter to me so wth. Good luck admin

OP
kiko

kiko

aka the Asian rapper Kikkoman Flowsauce
Reputation score
Kinda dont like the new ulmf (especially when viewing on mobile), oh well as a lurker doesnt really matter to me so wth. Good luck admin
I have no problem with the layout, it looks kinda fresh. The new bbcode and the thread system is the thing that bothers me

Keep it up and wait, until aika has reassured content savior.
Hopefully he doesn't start reverting now, I already started updating the links, albeit terribly slow without the search function :/

Last edited:

AngleBoi7

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
Yeah, better to wait, Aika said they weren't done with updating and fixing stuff here.

autizboyz

Evard's Tentacles of Forced Intrusion
Reputation score
I have no problem with the layout, it looks kinda fresh. The new bbcode and the thread system is the thing that bothers me

Hopefully he doesn't start reverting now, I already started updating the links, albeit terribly slow without the search function :/
Yea well i probaly like the old one because i already got used to it plus this feels like hongfire forum more then ulmf with this layout lol, hard to navigate etc