What's new

ulmf status-check (how do?)

marvelJustin

Demon Girl
Reputation score
after the update, it was pretty sketchy to me, but I warmed up to the new design; only problem is, if there's downtime because of an update or a bugfix, or a possible C&D or whatever needs to be done, I have no idea if there's a twitter or somewhere else I can go to, to monitor the ulmf fourm's status (example, forum goes down, 20 minutes later twitter post says "site will be back up soon, give it 3 more minutes"); does anything like this exist yet (beyond using the multiple isitdownorjustme clones on the interwebz) or is everyone (including me) stuck with waiting?

Byzantine2014

Tentacle God
Reputation score
Eh, I was going to get around to making a thread for refuge sites, but just been busy/tired/don't feel like it. There's two discord servers that I know of, (albeit one has a large loli presence, might be banned), the Twitter, a wiki, and a couple affiliate websites.

Though, there shouldn't be any more major updates with the site going afk. Hopefully...

OP
M

marvelJustin

Demon Girl
Reputation score
if possible, can you give me said links to all of what you said, so I can bookmark them and not lose them all, please?

Yoshiiki

Grim Reaper
Reputation score
<-- Aika's twitter
<-- Discord channel
<-- ULMF wiki
<-- SHC, Special Hell Chat

I do not know of any other websites mentioned by Byzantine or that second discord channel, so I can't link those :p