What's new

Confessions

TentanariX

Lurker
Reputation score
Forgive me i there is already a thread for this:

But this is where we can talk about all of our fetishes and fantasies and whatnot: I'll start

I sometimes wish there were real futas in the world and I could have tentacles. I have listed futa as fetish because there would be more ways to have sex: Oral, titfucking, vaginal, anal, and then sucking her penis. :eek: And tentacles can take care of all those positions and openings. :D

It's not gay to want to suck a futa it is............................................?

Pheonix Alugere

Former Moderator
Reputation score
Re: Confessions

... I won't say either way on your question except to say this: most gay guys aren't attracted to futa's since they still have a feminine body.

Mamono Assault Force

Coon Tamer
RP Moderator
Reputation score

I wish I could create a female version of myself, and then have sex with her. That would be so freakin' awesome, and I always think about it every once and a while.

Games Dude

Lurker
Reputation score

sometimes I wish I were a slime...

then I could take whatever form I wanted and have tentacles, futa... or just be a normal guy/girl.

I wish...

Pheonix Alugere

Former Moderator
Reputation score

Sometimes I try to shoot the people chasing me with a candy cane... but then I realize I'm asleep.

Twisted

Mega Ultimate Jungle Girl 2000 Redux Z
Reputation score

I have fapped to pretty much every fetish I know of except for scat.

That enough of a confession?

Sinfulwolf

H-Section Moderator
H-Section Moderator
Reputation score

Whether or not its gay to want to suck a futa's dick belongs in the debate thread. Really it doesn't matter if your homo, bi, or hetero sexual.

As for a confession... yeah tentacles, slime and all that fun stuff. Not to mention futas!

Wonderboy

Lurker
Reputation score

I've fapped to pretty much every gradient of heterosexual tentacle rape. That's pretty bad.

Sinfulwolf

H-Section Moderator
H-Section Moderator
Reputation score

What, no lesbian tentacle rape?

Pheonix Alugere

Former Moderator
Reputation score

Is that lesbians being raped by tentacles or lesbian tentacles raping each other?

Wonderboy

Lurker
Reputation score

I think you would need female tentacle monster for that and... Wait, nevermind.... I've seen and fapped to that too.

I hit a wall once watching an H movie, and there was a guy being fucked in the ass by male tentacle monster... Yeah, I didn't fap to that.

Unknown Squid

Aurani's Wife
Reputation score

I once pulled down my pants (British meaning of pants) and chased a guy across a grassy field screaming and flailing my arms...

I was very very young, but still can't believe I did it. Is this the wrong kind of confession?

Pheonix Alugere

Former Moderator
Reputation score

I once pulled down my pants (British meaning of pants) and chased a guy across a grassy field screaming and flailing my arms...

I was very very young, but still can't believe I did it. Is this the wrong kind of confession?
Would that be the cloth that covers your legs or the cloth on the inside that covers your happy place?

ToxicShock

(And Reputation Manager)
Staff member
Administrator
H-Section Moderator
Reputation score

Knickers n boxers I always say

SirOni

Demon Girls #1 Fan
Reputation score

I have an odd, and most likely rather worrying obsession with zombies and zombie rape...

DarkFire1004

Tentacle Goddess of the H-Section
Staff member
Administrator
Super Moderator
Reputation score

Hair, hair, and more hair. I would literally shave a woman bald and masturbate with her hair if I could get away without being lynched or something. I absolutely love hair. If I could get a hairjob one day, I'll never masturbate again.

And no, smartasses. Not pubic hair or facial hair, or furries. I'm talking about the hair that grows from your scalp.

Sinfulwolf

H-Section Moderator
H-Section Moderator
Reputation score

I have an odd, and most likely rather worrying obsession with zombies and zombie rape...
I've enjoyed the zombie stuff you've put up as well. Oh well.