Lurker
Reputation score
Re: Confessions

Sinfulwolf

H-Section Moderator
H-Section Moderator
Reputation score

I'm so glad I'm not a man. You guys do some of the DUMBEST shit.

Not saying that us girls aren't a bit loose in the head now and then, but you guys take the cake more often than not.
I dunno... I know a chick who masturbated with a cooked hotdog...

OAMP

Turtle Poker
Reputation score

I know who was bragging about using a beer bottle, because it had ridges, right infront of a group of nuns at her Catholic high school.

ToxicShock

(And Reputation Manager)
Staff member
Administrator
H-Section Moderator
Reputation score

well, I warmed it up to say the least ;)

...in my baby oven

Dusty

Totaly not actualy a Moderator
Reputation score

I like to masturbate with party balloons. Seriously, it is a great sensation.

Reputation score

I know who was bragging about using a beer bottle, because it had ridges, right infront of a group of nuns at her Catholic high school.
Like I said, we've got our own issues too - although technically both of those items could be viably used as dildo material. Not that they necessarily should, but they can be - the hot dog would be roughly the right shape and temperature, without the spitting, and the bottle, well...ridges, yeah.

As for the bit about the nuns...I once again refer to my comment about head loosening.

Copper

Lurker
Reputation score

Yeah, but beer bottles, if used incorrectly, can be dangerously painful. Because they can work up suction and don't have an easy means of letting air into the bottle again.

And before you ask, friend of a friend of my parents was a nurse. She's also the one that told us the story of the man with the roses tattoo. Which happened to be in color and around the head of his penis.

ToxicShock

(And Reputation Manager)
Staff member
Administrator
H-Section Moderator
Reputation score

I don't know if I heard it here, but I think I heard of a guy who had some of his anal lining eaten at by the eel he inserted.

So you're saying, it's ok if the bottle is plastic, and you poke a bunch of holes in the bottom, like you had a pet in there or something?

Quartz

Evard's Tentacles of Forced Intrusion
Reputation score

Plastic beer bottles?

Copper

Lurker
Reputation score

I don't know if I heard it here, but I think I heard of a guy who had some of his anal lining eaten at by the eel he inserted.

So you're saying, it's ok if the bottle is plastic, and you poke a bunch of holes in the bottom, like you had a pet in there or something?
No, you can still get a plastic bottle stuck, too, it's just *easier* to then make a hole in it to relieve some of the vaccuum and thus makes it easier to get off, as opposed to having to, say, break a glass beer bottle.

OAMP

Turtle Poker
Reputation score

There was also the girl in junior high who was bragging about fitting a whole twinkie inside her. That brings on so many questions that I don't really want answered.

Dusty

Totaly not actualy a Moderator
Reputation score

I can fit a twinkie too. I just dunt feel liek it.

Reputation score

Which one? I know of at least two occurrences of this, both in China: