This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: The Game Thread

I can recommend a good browser-based game.
    It is called The Last Stand Union City.
    This is one of the best browser-based games I've played.

In it you are the survivor of a zombie apocalypse.

http://armorgames.com/play/12009/the...y?via-search=1
    Here is the link to this game if anyone interesting.

Comment

Anyone ever played Zillion?

http://www.retrosega.com/game.php?id=475

One of my favorite games of all time. I wish there was a remake (or similar) with the same perspective, gameplay, etc..
      The Fairy, The Succubus, and The Abyss is an RPG with choice, survival, horror, hentai, and adventure elements. Please give it a try and tell me what you think of it!

Download the game HERE! (Version 0.72)

The Fairy, the Succubus, and the Abyss ULMF Thread

My Patreon Page

Comment

Is anyone playing this game? Cause after playing that game ,I was watching digimon again like I was a kid again.
        Play this in my funeral.
        Spoiler

Comment

Originally posted by Zepheral View Post

Is anyone playing this game? Cause after playing that game ,I was watching digimon again like I was a kid again.
          Looks like tvtropes doesn't like people linking their images. Why not just post the name of the game?

Comment

digimon cyber sleuth for the ps4 and vita
            Play this in my funeral.
            Spoiler

Comment

I want a Tower Defense game that plays exactly like King Arthur's Gold, except it's single player and you have plenty of time to set up traps and a lot of other such things. Like it would be fun if you could set up a pit trap to catch a bunch of attackers, then pour lava on them, watch them burn, drain it, then go in and pick up all the spiffy loot.

This might be possible with all the new contraptions in Fallout 4 but settlements are annoying. Next game I play I will probably give most of the settlements to the BoS.
              Or just never talk to Preston. That might work.
              Last edited by Paladox; 4th July 2016, 17:20.
              The Fairy, The Succubus, and The Abyss is an RPG with choice, survival, horror, hentai, and adventure elements. Please give it a try and tell me what you think of it!

My Patreon Page

Comment

Is it me or is d.s getting more games than a vita?
                Play this in my funeral.
                Spoiler

Comment

Just played Gat Out of Hell because PS+ had it for free

Was fun. Wouldn't buy it, it only lasted around 8 hours, but fun. Good 'superhero' sandbox. You can either fly around or run around faster than a car. Some powers are more OP than others. The stomp, for instance, once properly upgraded, deals massive damage on a massive scale with a teeny tiny recharge. Same with the guns. The first of the Deadly Sins weapons I got, Gallows, built up a charge meter. When it reaches it, for a limited amount of time, it fires explosive rounds, blowing everything the fuck up. Nothing could stop me when I used that.

There's still some collectibles I could search for, some challenges I could finish but I'm not gonna.

For what it is, I give it an 8/10
                  4-chan. Don't.

Comment

Posting this one here, too, for folks.

VtM Humble bundle
                    https://www.humblebundle.com/books/v...ire_Masquerade
                    Behold my mighty dragons! (And help them grow!)
                    While you're at it, click here for boobies.
                    Help Unlock the Sexy spider lady
                    You know your movie is in trouble when Sean Connery in a wedding dress is the least silly thing about it.
                    Can someone please explain to me why there are 122 stories for PONG on ff.net?

Comment

Originally posted by Copper View Post
                      Posting this one here, too, for folks.

VtM Humble bundle
                      https://www.humblebundle.com/books/v...ire_Masquerade
                      I was surprised that there was a VtM bundle since there's not been many video game releases. How many would that be? 1? 2? Maybe 3 games total? I remember trying to play the 1st one many years ago but I just couldn't get into it. Too much character juggling and terrible perspective for squad combat.

After clicking the link I realized it was one of their book bundles. Never been much of a fan of reading on the screen. I guess it's more for the younger generation since they have their eyes glued to their mobile devices almost 24/7 anyway. I took a look at the example page from the first book, just out of curiosity. Are these really supposed to be RPG books? I just checked a couple more samples and it's more like novels. Maybe the books have stats and stuff on the other pages, but if that's the case then the preview pages are rather unfortunate examples.

I guess these are meant for LARPing. "Lightning Bolt!" "Lightning Bolt!" "Lightning Bolt!"
                      Oh. Wrong LARP. Err... "I bite you!" ?

Guess I expected something more like this:
                      http://www.ebay.com/itm/322216859721

But then again, there's nothing like TSR, is there?
                      Last edited by Paladox; 8th August 2016, 13:53.

My Patreon Page

Comment

The setting matters more than the mechanics, and if they are the LARP series (vtm has standard tabletop as well), then the rules are meant to be compact and fast, so you can make resolutions as quickly as possible and get back to the actual fun of the game. So yeah, the books have lots of fluff in them.
                        Spoiler

Comment

http://overthewire.org/wargames/bandit/
                          The basic idea is that you connect to a Linux server via SSH and try to figure out how to get the password. Educational as well as surprisingly addicting. Oh, and there are other, more advanced games on the site as well.

If you're using Windows, you'll probably have to download an SSH client like PuTTY first, if you're using Linux or other Unix-like operating system, the functionality should be already included.
                          "RPG's aren't about problems, they're about having fun and watching your grimdark world devolve into Monty Python quotes."

Just a little teaser: http://pastebin.com/vGndFrvY

For truly it is written, RTFM.

Comment

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MO8iCMo6R54
                            Well then, time to wait for PC release.
                            Using "applocale" on Windows 8 & 10.
                            Shameless link to my dev blog - Making H-RPG.
                            鳴く猫はねずみを捕らぬ

Comment

Originally posted by Yoshiiki View Post
                              https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MO8iCMo6R54
                              Well then, time to wait for PC release.
                              Hm... Still have a feeling it'll be covered up a bit right before release, because ratings :\
                              Last edited by Byzantine2014; 2 days ago.
                              Makes Dark Souls look like a casual 'E for Everyone' Care Bear Island Adventure game. -HarmlessBreeze about Long live the Queen
                              Life is more fun when you are insane. Just let go occasionally. -yakcamkir
                              Spoiler

Comment

Originally posted by Byzantine2014 View Post

Hm... Still have a feeling it'll be covered up a bit right before release, because ratings :\
                                Box art? 100% yes. As for the game, they made a statement so we will see.
                                Using "applocale" on Windows 8 & 10.
                                Shameless link to my dev blog - Making H-RPG.
                                鳴く猫はねずみを捕らぬ

Comment

Working...
                                X