What's new

The Reputation Hilarity/Insanity thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

AnotherLurker

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score
Re: The Reputation Hilarity/Insanity thread

You serious?.. I just looked at "the loop" shortly after making that post.. I missed one hell of a shit-storm, and it wasn't even the staff biting eachothers nads off, it was the "invisible elitist" group swashbuckling for bragging rights over "who made the bestest point about why this has happened and why it might shouldn't"...

I'm still cooking the popcorn, this isn't over by a long shot.. For all the barking that's been going on, you can rest assure there's been just as much conflict upstairs as well.. I stand by my previous post.. Except instead of a higher-ranking member "mysteriously disappearing", I'm starting to wonder if instead they're gonna try a new "no anonymous BS" system, where instead of throwing rocks at people from a distance without getting seen, now you get sniped by a staff member from 500 yards away for doing so..

And watching the invisible elitists still back up the whole conflict as a whole, disregarding the points made but defending the concept itself.. This is hilarious.. Not a better scene could be displayed that one could describe as "the monkeys rattling their cages"..

Also, nice high-brow stomp-post there.. It's rather obvious what group you were in during this conflict..

super_slicer

Lord High Inquisitor
Staff member
H-Section Moderator
Reputation score

fuck off

edit:

Go to the forum development section, read the threads. Then fuck off.

I'm not even in the loop, but god damn at least I can see the friggin thing!

And FYI, I've been bitching about the rep system and it's propensity for abuse since long before you even knew what your pecker was for! The world seems like it's full of elitists because you come into a situation, act like you're the fuckin authority on it and tell people that ACTUALLY know what's going on they don't know what they're talking about. Why wouldn't anyone want to listen to that?

Last edited:

AnotherLurker

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score

I did, that's where the information my previous post was referencing..
(The "guys stop spazzing or you will be ban", and then people spazzing anyway, and then locked threads, ect)

Also, remind yourself what thread you are currently in..

The notorious "Only thread in the entire forum where you can watch a high-ranking member lose his shit and NOT have to worry about him calling up a mod to silence you because he doesn't like you" thread..

Of course there used to be neg-repping, but looks like you've lost all the strings to your bow..

Calm down, I'm not here to pour gas on the flame.. I'm just here to watch the monkeys burn..

Also, not even in the loop? You're all OVER that conflict.. Which is why you told me to go there, you big fat idiot. XD

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.