What's new

Because when I get bored, I get stupid

Tassadar

Panda King
RP Moderator
Reputation score
I beseech thine aid members of this forum. And I thought one or more of you might find this funny. :p

One of my female friends likes me a bit too much, if you get my meaning. She is intent on spending the night before her day off at my house, and sleeping in my bed. No, I'm not kidding. No, I'm not making this up. She's bi, and has double F cups, but isn't fat. No, I'm not making that up either. I don't know wtf to do.

lurker

Hentai Master
Reputation score
Re: Because when I get bored, I get stupid

I beseech thine aid members of this forum. And I thought one or more of you might find this funny. :p

One of my female friends likes me a bit too much, if you get my meaning. She is intent on spending the night before her day off at my house, and sleeping in my bed. No, I'm not kidding. No, I'm not making this up. She's bi, and has double F cups, but isn't fat. No, I'm not making that up either. I don't know wtf to do.
Two words: molest at the least!

OP
Tassadar

Tassadar

Panda King
RP Moderator
Reputation score

That's four words....

Chibichibi

Big Sis
Reputation score

o_O

Um. Tell her to leave you alone?

aika

El Presidente
Staff member
Administrator
Reputation score

Sleep in your bed with you in it?

And don't worry, we're not one of those boards that goes "I don't believe you, enjoy your hand".

OP
Tassadar

Tassadar

Panda King
RP Moderator
Reputation score

Sleep in your bed with you in it?

And don't worry, we're not one of those boards that goes "I don't believe you, enjoy your hand".
That's her idea.

I didn't think so for about half of you. I'm looking more for laughs than actual advice.

ShadowWolfSBI

Chief Spam Hunter Why Are You Making Me Do This
Former Moderator
RP Moderator
Reputation score

Then replace your bedsheets with dull plastic sporks before she shows up.

ShadowWolfSBI

Former Moderator
RP Moderator
Reputation score

Or you could just make all new furniture out of butt-wipe (toilet paper) and duct tape.

DarkFire1004

Tentacle Goddess of the H-Section
Staff member
Administrator
Super Moderator
Reputation score

If she wants to sleep in her bed, make her cook dinner first.

aika

El Presidente
Staff member
Administrator
Reputation score

How about you have sex with her?

Seems like the sensible thing to do.

Assuming she wants to.

ToxicShock

(And Reputation Manager)
Staff member
Administrator
H-Section Moderator
Reputation score

I agree with Aika if that becomes obvious over the time that she's there. I mean she's not going to crash by sleeping as soon as she gets there. Wait and evaluate how the night goes and if for some reason you still feel the need for distance, take the nice guy approach and say you'll sleep on the couch.

But make sure you wash your bed of any stains first, it'd be weird if she was in your bed alone and then rubs up against one of the stiff parts of your blanket

DarkFire1004

Staff member
Administrator
Super Moderator
Reputation score

take the nice guy approach and say you'll sleep on the couch.
XD I can imagine the opposite: "Yeah... You're sleeping on the couch. Sorry."

ToxicShock

(And Reputation Manager)
Staff member
Administrator
H-Section Moderator
Reputation score

Oh my humor is nice but when I'm serious, I'm actually a very chivalrous guy. I feel kinda bad about making jokes at anyone's expense but I feel people really need the ability to laugh at themselves. So yes, I will tell sexist jokes to the extreme, I know quite a lot of them, but you can always count on me to be a moral compass when in need.
This goes for any of you. It usually takes me years to get close enough to someone to get them to trust that they can have faith in me for anything, but considering this is the internet, I think that certain level of anonymity can hurt that cause so I'll just say this from the start and not care if you believe me.
People go out of their way to get me to help them with anything along the lines of a social problem, be it a logical problem, moral issue, psychological, guidance of pretty much any sort.

Having said that, dark, you're sleeping in the basement.

DarkFire1004

Staff member
Administrator
Super Moderator
Reputation score

Damn it. Do I at least get a blanket this time?

Nunu

Despot
Former Admin
Reputation score

it depends on how you feel, if she's interested in you and your not interested in her you dont get to sleep together.

Even if she insists that she doesn't want a relationship and just likes in the pooper then you dont get to go for it, when sex gets involved no matter what anyone says relationships will happen unless you've been best friends for months and just get bored. so if you've been together a while i guess you get lucky

if you want to date her... well then everyone is different and i've got no advice.

at the end of the day if you don't want to risk it make sure there aren't any condoms around and claim you wont risk it. obviously this wont work a second time cos they'll bring some with.

Also i'm not sure why its necessary to list her cup size... i mean you could say she's ugly or attractive but actual cup size just sounds like your compensating for something. Regardless though that doesn't actually matter as to how you feel about her, be it wanting to date or just remain friends.

so what do you want to do? once you know that sex is just a side benefit that you may get or have to do without.

DarkFire1004

Staff member
Administrator
Super Moderator
Reputation score

*NO NUNU CORRECTING HERE. YESSIR!*

Last edited:

ShadowWolfSBI

Former Moderator
RP Moderator
Reputation score

Which was where my bizarreness got involved.

PINTO BEANS!

dmronny

Lurker
Reputation score

Ah yes, pinto beans. I concur pinto beans would definately solve all your problems with this conundrum. Well duct tape will work too, but I'm sure we all knew that.

ShadowWolfSBI

Former Moderator
RP Moderator
Reputation score

Indeed. Just keep a large jar of pinto beans next to your computer desk (Made, of course, out of duct tape and buttwipe.) and throw a handful at anyone who enters. Consider yelling "PINTO BEANS" at the top of your lungs as you throw them.