What's new

Introduction Thread

maikochan

User #69
Reputation score
Re: Introduction

...so tell me what i did wrong and correct it in your own way...
This is like handing Darkfire a loaded pistol and asking him to shoot you.

Also, putting your age as "Not Underage" just screams "Im underagte lol boobies!"

And while I'm picking through your misplaced introduction, smoking is bad for you.

Edit: On second look through...
3 Things You Dislike:
1) Haters
I think we're going to get along just great...

Last edited:

Lurker
Reputation score

Holy shit, he's even using the same form we started with.

SirOni

Demon Girls #1 Fan
Reputation score

Thats just how fucking retarded some people are. "Oh hey look at that! A thread for introductions with a template! I know, I'll use that template and make my own thread! HERP DERP-A-DERP DERP!"

Lurker
Reputation score

The template originally (as far as I can tell) comes from the forums on a site called Kontraband. I imagine it has seen wider distribution to other sites in much the same way it arrived here, as suggested by a member of both forums for use in an introduction thread.

Unknown Squid

Aurani's Wife
Reputation score

The Basics

Name: Minorusan
Birth Place: Frequently changing
Current Country of Residence: Summer
So your frequently being reborn in different places, and change residence to follow summer around the world? All this travelling and re-birthing of course leaving little time for works.

Which leaves a question. Do the forum rules measure age from the original birth or from the most recent re-birth/reincarnation?

ToxicShock

(And Reputation Manager)
Staff member
Administrator
H-Section Moderator
Reputation score

All I can say is thank god he's a male with dick.

Females without dick are enjoyable and quite necessary and females with dick can also be lots of fun. However with males, you gotta have dick. Males without dick are just kinda depressing.

Mamono Assault Force

Coon Tamer
RP Moderator
Reputation score

Why does everyone immediately think of Darkfire when you get the feeling someone is gonna get flamed? What has he done that's so much worse than what others have done.

OP
Nunu

Nunu

Despot
Former Admin
Reputation score
Re: New Age Introduction Thread

have y'all considered he spotted the intro thread but couldn't post there because it was closed, then not potting new aged introductions was forced to make his own thread?

regardless welcome to the forum, i have corrected your mistake in my own way, a right which only aika and i have.

DarkFire1004

Tentacle Goddess of the H-Section
Staff member
Administrator
Super Moderator
Reputation score

Why does everyone immediately think of Darkfire when you get the feeling someone is gonna get flamed? What has he done that's so much worse than what others have done.
I was gonna make some smarmy comment where I would flame the hell out of you, but I realize that you're completely right. I'm not even that bad of a person. If anything, you're more of an asshole than I am.

Mamono Assault Force

Coon Tamer
RP Moderator
Reputation score

I was gonna totally get mad, and lash the hell out of you with sharp words of +1 OBJECTION, but then I realized you might be right.

Alias

Lurker
Reputation score

have y'all considered he spotted the intro thread but couldn't post there because it was closed, then not potting new aged introductions was forced to make his own thread?

regardless welcome to the forum, i have corrected your mistake in my own way, a right which only aika and i have.
Interestingly enough, this is exactly the reason I suggested moving the original to the rubbish bin.

In your defense, though, I doubt that's what actually happened. More likely s/he just ignored the stickied threads entirely... although I have to admit the fact that s/he's using a not-too-common template does lend credence to my point.

MarcusAveon

Reputation score

Yo, I'm MarcusAveon. I have been lurking for the past few days n here, so i thought i would end that and post an intro. You will porbably find me in the mugen section, becuse next to using an upgraded TARDIS to go form dimension to dimension and fusing will Kuramoru, That game is the closest to spreading the "love" across the omniverse as I am going to get :D

OP
Nunu

Nunu

Despot
Former Admin
Reputation score

in the words of resident evil 4:

"Welcome"

Incubus

Horn Dog
Reputation score

I'm getting deja vu, but I think I've seen that avatar before somewhere...

Kusanagi

Chief Nippleseer
Reputation score

There's something awfully screwy going on around here, or my name isn't Laramore... and it isn't!

Lurker
Reputation score

There's something awfully screwy going on around here, or my name isn't Laramore... and it isn't!
Then there's nothing screwy going on here. Carry on.

Sinfulwolf

H-Section Moderator
H-Section Moderator
Reputation score

Welcome Marcus.

And yeah, that is the third version of that avatar that's come up.

DarkFire1004

Tentacle Goddess of the H-Section
Staff member
Administrator
Super Moderator
Reputation score

The doujin wasn't even that good, much less the quote that came out of it. Is a "titty monster" really that funny or am I just dead inside?