What's new

Member Announcements Thread

BlueSlime

Tentacle God
RP Moderator
Reputation score
Re: Member Announcements Thread

Sorry for your loss, Copper. Never easy.

R

Ryka

What sweet people do is continue to be sweet. Even after loss, one can only do is appreciate what they have and snuggle them. Life is uncertain, and it is better to embrace the positive things in your life, than look at the negative.

Continue to be sweet, Copper.

*Lila hugs you*

fullmetal

Sex Demon
Reputation score

Damn Cops, so sorry to hear that... Hope you do ok man, keep on walking.

Copper

Lurker
Reputation score

Doing okay. Madre's already looking into pups that need a forever home, so we're going to see.

ShadowWolfSBI

Chief Spam Hunter Why Are You Making Me Do This
Former Moderator
RP Moderator
Reputation score

Just been talking with Siphon, and he's going to be unable to log in over the next couple of days or so, due to scheduled business.

fullmetal

Sex Demon
Reputation score

So uhm, hey guys, long time no see. News are that I fell off a pretty high cliff (don't ask what I was doing there) and cracked my head open. Its kind of alright but I may or may not have a concussion, the doctors are really weirded out by it since it scarred insanely fast. Good thing or not, they need to re open it and check my brain for any possible long term damage.
So if I start saying reaaally weird shit through here then it's me with half a brain. Yay.

Mind Flayer

The Sexy Futanari Admin Goon
Staff member
Administrator
Super Moderator
Reputation score

Some of you know about the irl troubles my family and I have been having with my grandma lately, and some of you probably didn't know, or care really I'm sure, but I don't give a fuck if you did care or not, because she was my grandmother and I loved her very much and this is my way of letting my friends here who do care know about it. Last night, May the 12th, 2015, at 11:50 PM, my grandmother who was a sweet old woman... died from health complications that her body simply couldn't struggle against any longer. She was 92 years old, born January 16th 1923.

She died about... 20 minutes after we got down there to say our final goodbyes to her. I was just about to get my uncle who lived with her, who at that time we thought hadn't gone into the living room to see her yet, and then my mom came running down the hall sobbing and I knew that was it, that she was gone. I've never seen a crippled man move so fast as my uncle did at that moment to get up the hall to the living room to see her, and I... I've never seen him cry like that before, not even when my grandpa died a little over 3 years ago.

It's been a long and rough time for her these past 3 weeks, and she had to go through a lot of suffering I know, but now she can finally rest in peace, and I know her last minutes were peaceful as well.

I love you grandma... and I think I speak for all of our family when I say that all of your children, grandchildren, and great grandchildren all love you very much. Godspeed, we'll all miss you very very much, and the world won't be the same without you.

R.I.P
Kathleen Hatfield
The best grandma anyone could ever have

fullmetal

Sex Demon
Reputation score

Well this is one dead thread. C'mon guys I know you all have a thing or two to say ;D
(This may very well backfire and get super depressing)

I once said I had no idea what to do with my life anymore, and now I think I do. I've always liked acting and dancing and singing. You know, the stuff biological engineering graduates don't usually do. So it turns out I want to go at it again and live my life as an actor/choreographer.

Sounds good and all but how could I ever do something like this without any degrees in it and such? Well, I've recently kinda starred in a short movie and a bunch of plays, and auditioned for a pretty important hip-hop/street dancing and singing competition where I live. Apparently a very famous choreographer whose name I'm not gonna mention here liked it and gave me the chance to go study and train at her school.

Long story short, I'm going to Broadway in less than a year. I still can't believe it :D

Reactions: XSI

plmnko

Tentacle Smut Lord
Reputation score

Follow your dreams Fullmetal, do what you love to have a great life.

Now...hmm, actually this whole year has been filled with stuff at my life, i suppose than its the same with the others. But i preffer dont mix the RL with the things at internet, even less my work or topics about it. It really piss me talk about them or what i studied, because write about this in internet dont sattle me and im sure than nobody care about microbiology, nanotubes or ISO.

Taking all that away, the lasts months i had been really busy as we had just yesterday some elections. And as every three years someone of my family is choiced to be the one in charge to have all in order in these elections. This was my second time and it almost killed me, literaly im bleeding every time than i go to shit in the bathroom, it would maybe last a week all these remanents of stress and rage with others, so i may act still strange this week, as all these lasts months. My health is not so bad now as yesterday so dont worry.

Now, in some weeks my family will need some help to build a second floor at their home, they dont have internet, so i will be also a little off line. This whole work will last two or three monts, but i will mostly be there just at the first month, because i cant ask more vacations at the lab and... that is mostly all what happened and will happen in June...

Holosolo

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Test post. Be happy for me if you see it.

Mind Flayer

The Sexy Futanari Admin Goon
Staff member
Administrator
Super Moderator
Reputation score

YES IT WORKED. Don't delete any of these posts yet. You have to have at least 2 or 3 posts, but to be safe leave a post count of at least 3.

Holosolo

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Okay. Thanks a ton! So many posting hurdles, I feel like I've entered a secret club.

Ranger Princess

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Welcome to the posting club Holosolo. We're like the Illuminati except sexier and without the conspiracies. Seriously though, don't be shy. We don't bite, most of us anyway. I do, but don't worry about that.

As a random aside, I first read your username as Hopesolo and just kinda sat and stared at the screen for about five seconds. Guess I'm watching too much World Cup.

ToxicShock

(And Reputation Manager)
Staff member
Administrator
H-Section Moderator
Reputation score

I keep reading it like that too.

And I'm less illuminati and more lizard people

Copper

Lurker
Reputation score

I'd say I'm less Illuminati and more vampire, but the way *some* of my people are, there's not much of a difference.

fullmetal

Sex Demon
Reputation score

Are werewolves still trendy? I don't wanna be outdated guys D:

(Also 200th post woooo)

Ranger Princess

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Are werewolves still trendy? I don't wanna be outdated guys D:

(Also 200th post woooo)
Who cares if werewolves are trendy? The important information is they are AWESOME! Silly mystical girl.