What's new

Member Announcements Thread

SiphonTalvesh

Lurker
RP Moderator
Reputation score
Re: Member Announcments Thread

@ Ronny, glad to hear your mom is alright, and take as much time as you need to be with her.

@ Kaz, Awesome, how come you changed the name though?

On a separate note, I also am aware as to why Pale is gone, however, even though she has told me I can, I am not going to post the reasons up here. If anyone does want to know, you may PM me under the stipulation you are NOT under any circumstances to post it here or go about saying it yourself to anyone else. That is all I will ask on this.

Unknown Squid

Aurani's Wife
Reputation score

I find the semi secrecy thing strange. If three or four people know anyway, I don't quite get what the exact issue is. Seeing as I'm unaware, all I can do is wish the best for Pale with whatever the hells going on, and hope that some other mysterious circumstance might allow her back without involving an unknown assumed tragedy that I can only guess at. I don't know what else to think or say.

Kaz = Neko? Oh ok. Why the second account then?

Lurker
Reputation score

ello everyone I'm back and holy events batman! Pale you will be missed and Kaz er why didn't you say anything?

Diagasvesle

Lurker
RP Moderator
Reputation score

just like the rest of you who think you have secrets, i knew all along.
Can you tell me one of mien secrets :D? If you do please make sure it's not my actual name or extremely embarrasing.. Shouldn't take much to find stuff about me thanks to a friend of mine....jackass...not you nunu...

Someone please explain a little of what Pale does..... I am a ignorant buffon when it comes to that matter, so I am not sure whether or not I will miss pale....

Chibichibi

Big Sis
Reputation score

Alright, I start class tomorrow so my time during the weekdays will be very limited. I'll get on when I'm done studying for the day.

Baaaiii

Nunu

Despot
Former Admin
Reputation score

Can you tell me one of mien secrets :D? If you do please make sure it's not my actual name or extremely embarrasing.. Shouldn't take much to find stuff about me thanks to a friend of mine....jackass...not you nunu...

Someone please explain a little of what Pale does..... I am a ignorant buffon when it comes to that matter, so I am not sure whether or not I will miss pale....
no no, chibi would be awfully disappointed in me if i stared revealing things.

Pale was extremely literate, which makes her one of our most valuable members.

Unknown Squid

Aurani's Wife
Reputation score

Gah! This is a very quick note, that my laptops power converter just made a loud pop noise, smells of burnt stuff, and seems to have generally died. Thus, my ability to check and respond to anything may be reduced for a while. I will have to go back to using the ancient and shared family computer. Which is irritating as well as dangerous for certain browsing, with taking some 15 seconds to close a tab and all.

What is wrong with these things? Oni had some kind of problem with his, and now me. Not even half a year old. Not happy. :mad:

Copper

Lurker
Reputation score

Provided you can see this, Squid, is it still under warranty? Seems awfully soon for it to have asploded like that.

Unknown Squid

Aurani's Wife
Reputation score

It is awfuly soon, and I haven't a clue why it did it. Something inside the adaptor box itself blew. The extension cable only has a phone charger and lamp on it, neither see much use nor should interfere. As for warranty, yup, I've talked to the relevant people (they sounded really bored) and already sent it off for repair/replacement. Hopefully it'll be back within a week. I just panicked at the idea of anything being wrong with my laptop. Minor issue, but annoying none the less. This old computer I'm using is driving me nuts. I have to keep giving it a breather to let it catch up with what I'm typing. Typing lag!? >_<

Pfft... ...

dmronny

Lurker
Reputation score

Sorry about the computer Squid, hope it gets fixed soon. On another note, I'll hopefully be on more again. Though I'm not sure since I think I'm going through a mid-life crisis. Things have been really weird for me lately, so if I act stranger than normal don't worry. I'm just insane.

Sinfulwolf

H-Section Moderator
H-Section Moderator
Reputation score

Myself and Sly are now engaged to be married!

ToxicShock

(And Reputation Manager)
Staff member
Administrator
H-Section Moderator
Reputation score

Congratulations!

DarkFire1004

Tentacle Goddess of the H-Section
Staff member
Administrator
Super Moderator
Reputation score

!!!

Congratulations you two!

XSI

Lurker
Reputation score

Congratulations :)

Caulder

Is completely fucking irrelevant. And he's a bitch
RP Moderator
Reputation score

*starts playing Here Comes the Bride on the organ*

Congratulations, Sly and Sin. I hope it's a good one

Caulder

Is completely fucking irrelevant. And he's a bitch
RP Moderator
Reputation score

*Stops playing, then resumes playing Pachabel's Canon in D*

That better? If not, I could always play Bink's Sake. That is a song for all occasions

ToxicShock

(And Reputation Manager)
Staff member
Administrator
H-Section Moderator
Reputation score

The only things I can play are "in the hall of the mountain king," the lost woods/sarias song, song of storms, and the workout theme of Mike Tyson's Punch out
:(