What's new

Member Announcements Thread

Chibichibi

Big Sis
Reputation score
Re: Member Announcments Thread

<object width="425" height="344"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/JdxkVQy7QLM&hl=en&fs=1"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/JdxkVQy7QLM&hl=en&fs=1" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>

This is what i have to say to that song

dmronny

Lurker
Reputation score

Congrats you Sly and Sin, hope it turns out okay.

lurker

Hentai Master
Reputation score

Well, hope it turns out, because if so, there's hope for the rest of us ol' perverts out there X3

Slyfox

Lurker
Reputation score

I wanna thank everyone who's congratulated us! We're definitely looking forward to planning out wedding once Sinful's back in the same country as me!

Chibichibi

Big Sis
Reputation score

I forgot to add my own congrats. All the people I care about are up and getting engaged/married while I'm left in the dust. *Mentally Prods Stephen*

Treebeard

Lurker
Reputation score

I should read his thread more often!

Congrats you two!

ToxicShock

(And Reputation Manager)
Staff member
Administrator
H-Section Moderator
Reputation score

I'm thinking about getting married myself, but, with my being a college student, I don't know where I'll find the money for mail-order brides :p

Fo' realz though, marriages make me happy. Not the ceremony, ceremonies can be a bit eeeh but I think anyone should be happy to hear about newlyweds

Chibichibi

Big Sis
Reputation score

I'm thinking about getting married myself, but, with my being a college student, I don't know where I'll find the money for mail-order brides :p

Fo' realz though, marriages make me happy. Not the ceremony, ceremonies can be a bit eeeh but I think anyone should be happy to hear about newlyweds
Lol. I love the ceremony bit, but then again I'm a girl so i get a bit gushy about things like that.

I really do wish Stephen would propose already. He's waiting. Waiting to propose awkwardly and sneakily. :rolleyes:

Slyfox

Lurker
Reputation score

I'd rather something small, but nice. Kinda glad at least my family won't make a deal about it. Immediate family, that's it. I don't know my extended family, and there's too many family problems (I'm told) to want to bring them together for this event.

Diagasvesle

Lurker
RP Moderator
Reputation score

Congrats. I ask nicely for how the wedding goes.

Sinfulwolf

H-Section Moderator
H-Section Moderator
Reputation score

Thank you everyone for the well wishes. Makes me feel all warm and fuzzy. The ceremony itself won't happen until Mayish when I return home, and we will of course let everyone here know how it went.

We are planning on having a very small ceremony with very little people going to be there. We wanted the ceremony to be for us, and not the audience, which is how many weddings I've seen turn out.

Again, thank you everyone.

plmnko

Tentacle Smut Lord
Reputation score

Congrats, sinfulwolf and Slyfox!

Nunu

Despot
Former Admin
Reputation score

congrats kiddies. also can i come?

OP
aika

aika

El Presidente
Staff member
Administrator
Reputation score

can nunu come so you can tell us nunu's gender?

also, congrats :)

Two girls that both enjoy this sort of forum, getting married.. I couldn't think of a happier ending. Maybe it involves pokemon being real. Or an orgy. Consisting of tentacles. Where was I again?

Pale

Reputation score

Looks like I was over-reacting, just a little. I'm not dead. Just going to be around a little less. Now? I'm banned from the kitchen, as the cook is making a surprise meal. Smells like fish, but I don't know what!

Also, congratulations Sin and Sly!

P

lurker

Hentai Master
Reputation score

Pumpkin! *snuggleglomp*

dmronny

Lurker
Reputation score

In that case welcome back, Pale. Even if you won't be around much.

Slyfox

Lurker
Reputation score

can nunu come so you can tell us nunu's gender?

also, congrats :)

Two girls that both enjoy this sort of forum, getting married.. I couldn't think of a happier ending. Maybe it involves pokemon being real. Or an orgy. Consisting of tentacles. Where was I again?
Well.. if it involves that ever mind-boggling question.... Sin? Will we be inviting Nunu?

...and also, just you wait Aika. Your real pokemon, tentacle orgy may still happen yet (but not necessarily all at the same time.. unless you want it to, haha)

xivvix

Lurker
Reputation score

Congrats sinfulwolf and Slyfox. I hope you two will be very happy :)

And welcome back Pale :)