What's new

Chibichibi

Big Sis
Reputation score
Re: Hate Thread

Ummm... is there more to that story or is it just that simple?

also i get the feeling that most people dont hate on the people who have the feelings, but they don't understand the somantic difference between pedophile and child molester *was one of them before chibi raised the topic*. I mean we don't all hate oni do we. i feel however that the language is moving in a direction where the two labels are becoming one.
That's pretty much it. I'm tired of people equating people who haven't done anything, to the bastard that hurt me.

and it really makes me sad that language is taking that direction. That's what makes awareness even more important.

SirOni

Demon Girls #1 Fan
Reputation score

You know what? I've had a real anger filled day today. The only time I havent been angry today is while I was eating my christmas dinner in work. So, onto the hatin'.

I hate incompetence in the workplace
Sure, this sounds hypocritical of me, but when I'm working I make sure I get the job done properly, even if it means I have to work a little bit extra. What pisses me off is when the quality checker that is on my line doesnt bother checking the fucking quality of the meat thats going down the line. AND SHE DOESNT EVEN FUCKING CHECK THE SEALS OF THE CASING. I mean come on, it doesnt take more than five fucking seconds to lift up the package, flip it over and check the damn seal. But noooooo, when it comes down to me to crate off I have to throw them all away because she's too busy staring off into space. My god, how the fuck did she become a quality checker in the first place?! And then she has the gall to have a go at my father and I when we tell her to fucking check them properly. I really wanted to run into the otherside of the factory with a drumstick and smash her in the face with it. Repeatedly. Until I was dragged offsite. Granted though, she does have a nice arse.

People I have to explain things to over and over and over again
This goes out to all the foreign bastards working in the factory. IF YOU CAN BARELY UNDERSTAND AND/OR TALK ENGLISH, GO BACK TO YOUR OWN FUCKING COUNTRY TO WORK! My god, I had to tell a man how to stack the crates properly for twenty fucking minutes a couple of weeks ago and yet he STILL DOES IT WRONG! Shitting hell, it doesnt take a genius to work out that maybe you might need to know the language better if you want to work. Though I'll admit that it's not entirely their fault. This brings us on to number three.

Lazy Brits
It's people who cant be bothered to actually get up off their arses and find a job that gives foreigners job opportunities like they can in Britain. If there were less people who think 'oh, but I dont want to do that. I'd have to work in the cold.' that makes employers employ foreigners. SO FUCKING WHAT IF ITS SOMETHING YOU'D RATHER NOT DO?! At least you're fucking getting paid. You think I WANT to work where I do? Hell no. But I still do it because I want money.

Kusanagi

Chief Nippleseer
Reputation score

You know what? I've had a real anger filled day today. The only time I havent been angry today is while I was eating my christmas dinner in work. So, onto the hatin'.

Sure, this sounds hypocritical of me, but when I'm working I make sure I get the job done properly, even if it means I have to work a little bit extra. What pisses me off is when the quality checker that is on my line doesnt bother checking the fucking quality of the meat thats going down the line. AND SHE DOESNT EVEN FUCKING CHECK THE SEALS OF THE CASING. I mean come on, it doesnt take more than five fucking seconds to lift up the package, flip it over and check the damn seal. But noooooo, when it comes down to me to crate off I have to throw them all away because she's too busy staring off into space. My god, how the fuck did she become a quality checker in the first place?! And then she has the gall to have a go at my father and I when we tell her to fucking check them properly. I really wanted to run into the otherside of the factory with a drumstick and smash her in the face with it. Repeatedly. Until I was dragged offsite. Granted though, she does have a nice arse.
. . . . .
Yes, yes she does(But because we are online now, pics or it didn't happen :p), I could 'take care' of her for you if you want >: D
XD

This goes out to all the foreign bastards working in the factory. IF YOU CAN BARELY UNDERSTAND AND/OR TALK ENGLISH, GO BACK TO YOUR OWN FUCKING COUNTRY TO WORK! My god, I had to tell a man how to stack the crates properly for twenty fucking minutes a couple of weeks ago and yet he STILL DOES IT WRONG! Shitting hell, it doesnt take a genius to work out that maybe you might need to know the language better if you want to work. Though I'll admit that it's not entirely their fault. This brings us on to number three.
How hard can it be to stack something? Especially if he has/had other stacks to use as examples? Get them Poles working right!

Lazy Brits
It's people who cant be bothered to actually get up off their arses and find a job that gives foreigners job opportunities like they can in Britain. If there were less people who think 'oh, but I dont want to do that. I'd have to work in the cold.' that makes employers employ foreigners. SO FUCKING WHAT IF ITS SOMETHING YOU'D RATHER NOT DO?! At least you're fucking getting paid. You think I WANT to work where I do? Hell no. But I still do it because I want money.
lol, I WISH that was the problem here in America. BUT NOOOOOOO. It's not that the people are lazy, it's that the employers are scumbags who hire the ones who will work for the least, or because they have a racial quota to fill, or because they themselves are incompetent fuckoffs who were put there by the higher ups because THEY wanted the cheapest bastard/had to fill a quota.

I'll admit, America has some lazy fucks, but even they'd rather be employed lazy fucks than unemployed lazy fucks.

Hell, I have a hard time finding jobs because I want AT LEAST minimum wage.

Tassadar

Panda King
RP Moderator
Reputation score

That's pretty much it. I'm tired of people equating people who haven't done anything, to the bastard that hurt me.

and it really makes me sad that language is taking that direction. That's what makes awareness even more important.
To me, a child molester rapes children, a pedophile convinces children to have sex with them. Hence, my earlier clarification. It's just how the definitions of the two words have evolved for me over the years.
Thanks for the story btw Chibi, I collect them for use as examples when people try to tell me the world isn't going to hell in a hand-basket. :D

Kusanagi

Chief Nippleseer
Reputation score

I can find him and bite him on the arse a few times if you want, chibi.

*sharpens teeth*

Antithetical Inquiry

Matriarch
Staff member
Administrator
Reputation score

I hate asians.
I hate otakus (what the fuck happened to Nerds?)
I hate Soccer
I hate Democrats.
I hate young people.
I hate Naruto and all the jackasses who love that shit.
I hate Classical music.
I hate Rap.
I hate sub-genres.
I am/like all these...

Additionally, I hate trolls, real life and online...

Nunu

Despot
Former Admin
Reputation score

you like rap?

ToxicShock

(And Reputation Manager)
Staff member
Administrator
H-Section Moderator
Reputation score

I'm fine with classic rap (not hip-hop) myself.

I'm a bit of a lyricist/poet so I can appreciate when people use complex rhyme schemes but also pay attention to the overall meaning, and when those messages, very visibly, lost their quality in hip-hop is when I started really hating it.

Last edited:

Momiji

Lurker
Reputation score

Lazy Brits
First one, I TOTALLY agree with you. I don't work at a factory, but I know the feeling. And the last one, even though I live in America, I can agree with you there too, although I don't really know if Britain gives more job opportunities than America. I'm not really well informed on that part. The 2nd one? FUCKING YES.

Momiji

Lurker
Reputation score

I am/like all these...

Additionally, I hate trolls, real life and online...
Holy shit, when did you come back!? Anyway, it's not that I hate all asian people (there are too many to do so) but more like the "azn" jackasses. I also just hate the word "Otaku" not the kind of people. Seriously, what happened to normal English? I realize that not everyone here is from a country that speaks it, but I mean, geez.

EDIT:I also love how you put "I hate trolls" as if to say "Momiji, you better stop that shit or I'mma banhammer your ass!"

Nunu

Despot
Former Admin
Reputation score

First one, I TOTALLY agree with you. I don't work at a factory, but I know the feeling. And the last one, even though I live in America, I can agree with you there too, although I don't really know if Britain gives more job opportunities than America. I'm not really well informed on that part. The 2nd one? FUCKING YES.
isn't Americas problem with the immigrant workers mainly due to a ridiculously low minimum wage.

hell i'm checking it now and half the states don't even have a minimum wage. the ones that do are around 7-8 dollars an hour. ( )

ToxicShock

(And Reputation Manager)
Staff member
Administrator
H-Section Moderator
Reputation score

Ours is about 7.25 maybes 7.50 Idk. Whatever it is, I earned it last year

Caulder

Is completely fucking irrelevant. And he's a bitch
RP Moderator
Reputation score

At least my state doesn't have to worry about the Mexican immigrants. CANADIANS. THAT'S WHAT I HATE! They're invading our state!

dmronny

Lurker
Reputation score

isn't Americas problem with the immigrant workers mainly due to a ridiculously low minimum wage.

hell i'm checking it now and half the states don't even have a minimum wage. the ones that do are around 7-8 dollars an hour. ( )
The weird part is why would a state not have a minimum wage law or one lower than the federal rate since according to the source, the higher rate always applies. I'm not to sure on all the states myself without looking it up, I do know I make more than minimum wage for my state though.

Reputation score

I hate the weather in Sweden, it rains, it snows, it rains it snows, it rains and snows at the same time, and then it mixes up inte goo that freezes and you slip and hurts your butt. That is my life from November to April..

Ili

Lurker
Reputation score

We here in Australia have three forms of weather: 'Hot', 'Too bloody hot', and 'Where the bloody hell'd the heat go?' The problem with this is that here in Queensland... it's humid. HUMID.

FUCK YOU, HUMIDITY. FUCK YOU.

Reputation score

Humidity, yes humidity sucks, you can't go anywhere without a comb..
So HAHA! on you, living on the underbelly of the world ;P
And yes, thank you very much, I know the world is round and spins so there is no top or bottom.

ToxicShock

(And Reputation Manager)
Staff member
Administrator
H-Section Moderator
Reputation score

As long as I'm in my own house just relaxing, which I do very often, I love humidity.

Great for just lounging and passing out

Kusanagi

Chief Nippleseer
Reputation score

<script src="http://i.cdn.turner.com/cnn/.element/js/2.0/video/evp/module.js?loc=dom&vid=/video/politics/2008/12/05/arena.obama.citizenship.cnn" type="text/javascript"></script><noscript>Embedded video from <a href="http://www.cnn.com/video">CNN Video</a></noscript>

I hate people who keep trying to overturn the election.

HE WON FAIR AND SQUARE.
Now go back to your all-whitey neighborhood, eat the rest of your Thanksgiving turkey, and stfu.