What's new

Megamickel

Lurker
Reputation score
Re: Hate Thread

Yeah, well I hate people who voted for Obama because he's half-black.

You're just as racist and ignorant as the people who only voted for McCain because he's white. End of discussion.

ToxicShock

(And Reputation Manager)
Staff member
Administrator
H-Section Moderator
Reputation score

I love sleeping for up to 14-16 hours.

I hate doing it when I should be working on presentations, papers, and studying for finals.

Megamickel

Lurker
Reputation score

We here in Australia have three forms of weather: 'Hot', 'Too bloody hot', and 'Where the bloody hell'd the heat go?' The problem with this is that here in Queensland... it's humid. HUMID.

FUCK YOU, HUMIDITY. FUCK YOU.
It's similar where I am (though no humidity).

aika

El Presidente
Staff member
Administrator
Reputation score

Yeah, well I hate people who voted for Obama because he's half-black.

You're just as racist and ignorant as the people who only voted for McCain because he's white. End of discussion.
My mother would argue otherwise, claiming that since having a black president would significantly affect America differently from having a white president, (for example it would demonstrate the proper end of racism etc. etc.), it should be a factor in deciding who to vote for, since you want to vote for the president that will affect america in the way that benefits you and points the country in the direction you prefer.

DarkFire1004

Tentacle Goddess of the H-Section
Staff member
Administrator
Super Moderator
Reputation score

That's because she's looking at the logical reason as to why his skin color is important. What mickel is referring to is the people who just vote for Obama simply BECAUSE he has a different skin color.

ToxicShock

(And Reputation Manager)
Staff member
Administrator
H-Section Moderator
Reputation score

And how many of his issues seem geared towards the black public?

Nunu

Despot
Former Admin
Reputation score

I think any reason that involves his skin colour is stupid.

Aika's mum might say that its to sort of break the mold of what presidents can be so the options in future are better as they are drawn from a more diverse pool of candidates. However for people like me who ignore the restrictions on that pool because of skin colour in the first place this argument doesn't hold water. Taking into account that most people (not you guys, the general populace) are to naive to hold this point of view though the mold breaking can become important to help drain stigma.

so even though i believe the argument is stupid... the world is also stupid so it fits in reasonably well.

Antithetical Inquiry

Matriarch
Staff member
Administrator
Reputation score

Holy shit, when did you come back!? Anyway, it's not that I hate all asian people (there are too many to do so) but more like the "azn" jackasses. I also just hate the word "Otaku" not the kind of people. Seriously, what happened to normal English? I realize that not everyone here is from a country that speaks it, but I mean, geez.

EDIT:I also love how you put "I hate trolls" as if to say "Momiji, you better stop that shit or I'mma banhammer your ass!"
I'm at odds with what being "asian" is, though it's probably conflicted with those "azns" as they press for a more concrete identity, but losing their own in the process.

I true otaku's scare me; the ones that have to clean off their ecchi figurines and have cock-competitions about their collection/knowledge/etc. Here's the Otaku breakdown: the "Otaku" community started using the derogatory title with spiteful pride. Then more people thought Otaku was generally cool and adopted the title as well.

A "true" Otaku
-Needs a dolly for their manga collection
-Bullies other fans with their ota-rep
-Doesn't attempt to expand their friendships outside fandom circles.
-Likely interprets life with heavy relation to scenes from Anime
-Buys blow up dolls in the design of their favorite anime character
-Appear to have some form of social stunting that makes you wary of them around bladed-objects.

They usually also lack any type of style (or worse, mimic the style of outrageous anime.), hygiene, or social grace.

...And who had the patience to teach you to pick up on subtlety?

you like rap?
Selectively, yes. I doubt anyone can pick my favorite artists though. It's a variety of mainstream and underground.

Reputation score

I have now officially started to hate kids, which sucks since i'm studying to become a teacher.

SirOni

Demon Girls #1 Fan
Reputation score

Haha, I've hated kids for ages. Probably because of my sisters and the fact that they're spoilt bitches. Seriously, those fucktards can get away with anything, and the moment I pick up on their bad behaviour and tell them off my folks start screaming and shouting at me.

Then again, kids these days are all horrid little shits. Hell, during the summer when I was house sitting for my grandparents I was walking their dog and these two kids with playing football (soccer for the rest of you). I tried to not get in their way but I did, and one of the little bastasds told me to fuck off. They couldnt have been oldr than 8.

DarkFire1004

Tentacle Goddess of the H-Section
Staff member
Administrator
Super Moderator
Reputation score

Hm. A snotty eight year old Brit kid saying, "Fuck off!"

... I wouldn't even be able to keep a straight face. I'd drop to the floor laughing while stabbing his face in for being a little shit.

ToxicShock

(And Reputation Manager)
Staff member
Administrator
H-Section Moderator
Reputation score

Ironically, I can't say fuck off unless it's in a british accent

Reputation score

Yes the kids of today are indeed horrid little shits. I just want to hit them with a brick and watch as they cry. But then i would probably have to comfort them later on

dmronny

Lurker
Reputation score

I myself love children for they go great with barbecue sauce.

Megamickel

Lurker
Reputation score

Oh, you too? I thought I was the only one who practiced loli vore around these parts.

Pale

Reputation score

I've started hating more things recently. Not sure if this is just the weather, but everything, and everyone, seems more.. hateable. Anyone else feeling the rage? I certainly know I've managed to hate my way into losing a few friendships in the last week or so, without mentioning any Nazi war criminals.

P

Antithetical Inquiry

Matriarch
Staff member
Administrator
Reputation score

My father calls these biorhythms, where your mood shifts to a semi-permanent area of emotion. I believe karma has something to teach you. Or maybe you just need a good dominating.

Additionally, to not get off topic: I hate sickly sweet seducers. Too nice, too fake, no attitude. Blech.

Slyfox

Lurker
Reputation score

I've been in that boat too, Pale.

On Topic: I hate people who flirt with EVERYONE and lead them on, while complaining to their friends they don't want a relationship and can't understand why the people they're leading on are becoming more and more attached to them.

True story with a classmate of mine.

Hopeyouguess62

Has a penis diamiter of 4.5cm
RP Moderator
Reputation score

Ya know... generally speaking there are very few ways to lose friendships. Strain them? Maybe. But a good apology can almost ALWAYS fix "lost friendships."

In my experience the only really good way to permanently lose a friend is my own foolish pride.

Or killing one. But I haven't tried that yet.

Ili

Lurker
Reputation score

Left 4 Dead.

I hate you, Left 4 Dead.
Your shiny zombie goodness has taken several good {ApB} members, and one or two of my closer non-clan friends.
"You got L4D yet?" No, I don't have L4D yet. "Oh... (USER IS NOW PLAYING LEFT 4 DEAD)"

"We've got a scrim tonight, Cookie. Coming?" "FUCK CSS, I HAVE L4D NOW"
FUCK YOU, LEFT 4 DEAD. I want my friends back. I want my clanmates back. Most of all, I want you to go fuck yourself.