What's new

Sinfulwolf

H-Section Moderator
H-Section Moderator
Reputation score
Re: Hate Thread

I hate medics that don't do their fucking job. For fuck sakes people, we get up in the middle of the night to protect the camp and your ass, and you can't even wake up an hour before your usually wakey wakey time, so 7 in the fucking morning, to check on a guy who's been puking. Assholes...

Caulder

Is completely fucking irrelevant. And he's a bitch
RP Moderator
Reputation score

I also hate Medics. They're too busy getting their needle gun achievements to heal you, even when you scream Medic in their face

God damn I hate medics.

Tassadar

Panda King
RP Moderator
Reputation score

I hate people who think that carrying a .50 sniper rifle is your best option in a zombie apocalypse.

ToxicShock

(And Reputation Manager)
Staff member
Administrator
H-Section Moderator
Reputation score

I hate people who think that carrying a .50 sniper rifle is your best option in a zombie apocalypse.
Maybe if they also carried a magic whistle that, when played, causes the zombies around you to arrange themselves in a straight line.

A sniper rifle wouldn't be a bad decision, but only under the conditions that they had absolutely no way to get to you in the first place, but then what's the point of even shooting them?

I hate user-submitted info sites. I was trying to find a large list of pistols, hopefully user rated. And I came across some gun-wiki
List of pistols and revolvers
From Gunpedia
Jump to: navigation, search

They R FUCKIN DEADLY MAN! Holly Marie Combs is so pretty .. the things i would do to her ass....

dmronny

Lurker
Reputation score

Ha I seriously doubt if some people could even lift a .50 caliber sniper rifle much less hit anything with it. Some people are just silly.

ToxicShock

(And Reputation Manager)
Staff member
Administrator
H-Section Moderator
Reputation score

What, you guys don't have required sniper classes where you live? Psh, you guys gotta keep up with the times. Even the third graders here know how to operate and adjust for wind and all that.

Momiji

Lurker
Reputation score

What, you guys don't have required sniper classes where you live? Psh, you guys gotta keep up with the times. Even the third graders here know how to operate and adjust for wind and all that.
COD4 trained me in the art of .50 caliber sniper rifles..

COD5 trained me in the art of defending against zombies in a building...

Together, I am the perfect zombie killing machine!

Sinfulwolf

H-Section Moderator
H-Section Moderator
Reputation score

The 50. cal is COD4 is pretty silly. I shot a guy in the chest and he was still living. Plus you don't have to zero weapons in video games, or adjust for wind/distance. Nothing...
Plus FarCry 2 was one of the first game's I've seen stoppages in because you picked up a weapon some guy was using that was caked in carbon, mud, dirt what have you. No other game cares about that.

aika

El Presidente
Staff member
Administrator
Reputation score

I hate being so hungry that I don't feel like I have the energy to go obtain food.

Chibichibi

Big Sis
Reputation score

I hate people that think this Zalgo shit is Comparable to Lovecraft literature.

Momiji

Lurker
Reputation score

The 50. cal is COD4 is pretty silly. I shot a guy in the chest and he was still living. Plus you don't have to zero weapons in video games, or adjust for wind/distance. Nothing...
Plus FarCry 2 was one of the first game's I've seen stoppages in because you picked up a weapon some guy was using that was caked in carbon, mud, dirt what have you. No other game cares about that.
That's because FarCry 2, despite being in the same genre, really isn't the same game as the COD series.

The COD series is all about intensity in firefights, and not so much realism and the like.

I haven't played Farcry 2 yet (don't plan to, either. Saving up for GTA4), but based on clips of gameplay I've seen, it seems to focus quite a bit on little details to make it realistic.

Pale

Reputation score

Meh... CoD 4 differentiates between "Torso" shots and "Belly" shots. Torso shots are one-hit kill with Dragunov, R700, or .50 cal.. belly shots are -only- kill, stupidly, with Stopping Power.. silly game.

Far Cry 2's decent though ^^. Realism is... well. Some of it's great, some of it isn't. The jamming weapons is neat, but it makes one helluva hindrance in a firefight. Plus, when your sniper that you've just bought, taken care of, etc, jams on you.. it's a little annoying.

As for using the PTRS against zombies? Nahhh. Mounted MG42? Problem solved. Even better, Ray Gun!

...Anyway, Hate. Hate. Um.

I hate Twilight! And the stupid amounts of fans around at the moment.

I hate... Mormons.

I hate people who say.. "We're not anti-gay, we're pro-family!" <-- Yeah, one particular kind of family, morons. Maybe you'd like them blonde-haired and blue-eyed, too?

P

Reputation score

What I really hate is people who rip on pot heads like we're the worst scum on earth. Every time I hear one of these asswhipes regurgitate their ill-informed crap, I feel obligated to ask, "What's your big problem with pot anyways?" nine times out of ten, the response is simply, "it's against the law!" I used to try explaining to these poor sops that simply following the law without question is idiocy, and valliantly defend the stance that it is our duty as Americans to question a government that will gladly piss all over the 11th* (?) amendment if they think they can get away with it. Now I just shake my head, and silently mourn the fact that 75% of humanity seems hell-bent on doing all the shit that should be illegal but isn't.

*The 11th amendment states that any state can have laws not expressly forbidden by the constitution, without intervention by the federal government.

Momiji

Lurker
Reputation score

Meh... CoD 4 differentiates between "Torso" shots and "Belly" shots. Torso shots are one-hit kill with Dragunov, R700, or .50 cal.. belly shots are -only- kill, stupidly, with Stopping Power.. silly game.

Far Cry 2's decent though ^^. Realism is... well. Some of it's great, some of it isn't. The jamming weapons is neat, but it makes one helluva hindrance in a firefight. Plus, when your sniper that you've just bought, taken care of, etc, jams on you.. it's a little annoying.

As for using the PTRS against zombies? Nahhh. Mounted MG42? Problem solved. Even better, Ray Gun!

...Anyway, Hate. Hate. Um.

I hate Twilight! And the stupid amounts of fans around at the moment.

I hate... Mormons.

I hate people who say.. "We're not anti-gay, we're pro-family!" <-- Yeah, one particular kind of family, morons. Maybe you'd like them blonde-haired and blue-eyed, too?

P
What the fuck is wrong with you people? COD4 wasn't that goddamn bad! Just because it wasn't all "lolrealistic" that you people seem to crave so badly, doesn't mean it's a bad game!

(at least it was better than fucking Halo 3..)

OP
Obeliskos

Obeliskos

Tentacle God
Reputation score

I hate people who think I don't deserve my position. I'VE EARNED THIS.

Lurker
Reputation score

I hate that moment when your luck turns from good to bad.

In a related note, I got no fortune in my fortune cookie. Does this make me unfortunate?