What's new

Reputation score
Re: Hate Thread

Do you guys want a list, or just a long rant about one thing? I'll go with the list for now.
I hate asians.
I hate otakus (what the fuck happened to Nerds?)
I hate stereotypical British people
I hate stereotypical fat-ass American people
I hate Neopets
I hate Harry Potter
I hate American Idol
I hate Soccer
I hate people who dislike RE4/RE5 because "it's not like the original games!!11!!!"
I hate Democrats.
I hate my folks.
I hate old people.
I hate young people.
I hate inconsiderate dumbshits who don't know how to do their jobs.
I hate mods who can't fucking MOD worth of shit and can't make correct decisions.
I hate admins who don't know how to run a forum correctly.
I hate McDonald's (tastes like dog shit)
I hate Naruto and all the jackasses who love that shit.
I hate Classical music.
I hate Rap.
I hate sub-genres.
I hate neat-freaks.
I hate people who get into freakin' FIGHTS over sports teams.
That being said, I hate the New York Yankees.
Man, why not just say you hate everything you don't like? I'm kidding, of course. That's quite a list, though.

As for me, I really, REALLY hate games that have minigames and puzzles such that you HAVE to beat/complete, but are also really hard so you have to waste about 3-40 hours on it, and then you beat it and then find out that there was an easier way/find out the way you're ACTUALLY supposed to do it, whatever.

Edit: By the way, 3-40 hours is not an exaggeration by any means. Now, it was just a personal preference to win, but it took me about 3 hours of trying before I was able to win the first Blitzball game in FFX. But for things you're required to beat, I am certain it took me no less than 40 hours of concentration, thought, and the occasional return to try the same things over and over again before I finally broke down and went onto GameFAQs to look up how the hell you're supposed to get inside the second dungeon in Phantom Hourglass (HINT: You have to get right up to the sealed gates and BLOW ON THE DS' MICROPHONE! AARGH!)

Last edited:

Nunu

Despot
Former Admin
Reputation score

like dead space?

"lets interupt the game to put a 'shoot all the incoming asteroids' minigame in"

*groan*

aika

El Presidente
Staff member
Administrator
Reputation score

I hate Naruto and all the jackasses who love that shit.
Wasn't that your original name on the original forum?

OP
Obeliskos

Obeliskos

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Wasn't that your original name on the original forum?
Dude, just... don't go there. He used that name on Gaia, YouTube, and here. I seemed like he had a different excuse for each one, if I remember correctly...

Gaia: My friend typed the name (or something)
YouTube: I share it with somebody
LM Forums: I used to like Naruto

Momiji

Lurker
Reputation score

Dude, just... don't go there. He used that name on Gaia, YouTube, and here. I seemed like he had a different excuse for each one, if I remember correctly...

Gaia: My friend typed the name (or something)
YouTube: I share it with somebody
LM Forums: I used to like Naruto
Why do you think I hate it so much!? I used to love that shit, man! I still have the scars to prove it!

ToxicShock

(And Reputation Manager)
Staff member
Administrator
H-Section Moderator
Reputation score

I hate PETA

Chibichibi

Big Sis
Reputation score

I hate the cold. I also hate extreme heat.

Though i would rather have extreme cold than extreme heat, you can only take so much off in the heat before it becomes illegal. You can always pile more on in the cold.

aika

El Presidente
Staff member
Administrator
Reputation score

you can only take so much off in the heat before it becomes illegal
not in my house ;)

Incidentally have you read Blind Faith?

People are allowed to walk around naked in that. It's quite a good book.

Chibichibi

Big Sis
Reputation score

not in my house ;)

Incidentally have you read Blind Faith?

People are allowed to walk around naked in that. It's quite a good book.
xD

You know what i mean, extreme heat can become unbearable. With enough clothes/blankets whatever even the coldest of places can become bearable.

Kusanagi

Chief Nippleseer
Reputation score

Why do you think I hate it so much!? I used to love that shit, man! I still have the scars to prove it!
Naruto in Japanese is fine.

Naruto in English MAKES ME WANT TO PUNCH MEDICATED BABY HEADS. WITH MY SKULL.
Yeah, you read me. I said it right.

Megamickel

Lurker
Reputation score

@Oni: She's doing it to get attention and you know it, all you have to do is ignore her. If she's in your way? Move her shit out of the way. If the bitch opens her mouth, stay calm and tell her you'll be done in a second. If she gets violent, shrug, walk away, and inform the parental figures. If they give a shit, they'll tell her off if nothing else. If they don't? Then you need to find a new place to live, since you aren't going to get shit done there. I'm looking for a roommate, if you're not tethered to your location by school.

@Kusanagi: Either way, you're a weeaboo. Nothing wrong with that, assuming you're responsible in your obsession with a strange culture (and really, when you look at how much comes from Japan, they are pretty strange...)

But at least you're not a fat nerd. I mean, there are chicks into the weeaboo thing.

Kusanagi

Chief Nippleseer
Reputation score

o_O

Chibichibi

Big Sis
Reputation score

My boyfriend is half Japanese. Does that make me a weeaboo?

Megamickel

Lurker
Reputation score

My boyfriend is half Japanese. Does that make me a weeaboo?
Obsession with the Japanese culture makes one a weeaboo. If you're only dating him because he's half-Japanese, then yes. Yes it does.

SirOni

Demon Girls #1 Fan
Reputation score

I'm looking for a roommate, if you're not tethered to your location by school.
That would rock hard but I live in Britain, South Wales to be exact and I have hardly any money. (I'm saving up for a laptop at the moment because this piece of shit is useless and all I have saved up at the moment is £100.)

Chibichibi

Big Sis
Reputation score

Obsession with the Japanese culture makes one a weeaboo. If you're only dating him because he's half-Japanese, then yes. Yes it does.
xD That was the original reason i made friends with him, but it doesn't really matter that much anymore. 'Cept as a great joke. Since he's half Japanese and Half German.

but He's gotten me interested in the culture. I don't want to seem like an ignorant American when we go to Okinawa. And i have got to remember that Okinawans hate being called Japanese.

Megamickel

Lurker
Reputation score

That would rock hard but I live in Britain, South Wales to be exact and I have hardly any money. (I'm saving up for a laptop at the moment because this piece of shit is useless and all I have saved up at the moment is £100.)
Hmm. Yeah, I see how that could be a problem then. You need a better job, methinks.

Also, out of curiousity I looked to see how much £100 is in American, and the current conversion rate is 1.000 USD to 0.666 GBP.

Now if that ain't something.

SirOni

Demon Girls #1 Fan
Reputation score

Well I get on average £200 a week for my wages, £50 for rent ans £10 for car fuel and I have £140 for myself. I'm saving up £100 a week to get a new laptop, and I dont really go out or buy anything during the week so £40 is enough for myself.

And yeah, when I bought some Gaia Gold recently the exchange rate was £1 converted into $1.50 roughly. Before it was almost $2 to every £1 though I guess the exchange rate has dropped because of the global ecomonic state at the moment.

Megamickel

Lurker
Reputation score

Well I get on average £200 a week for my wages, £50 for rent ans £10 for car fuel and I have £140 for myself. I'm saving up £100 a week to get a new laptop, and I dont really go out or buy anything during the week so £40 is enough for myself.

And yeah, when I bought some Gaia Gold recently the exchange rate was £1 converted into $1.50 roughly. Before it was almost $2 to every £1 though I guess the exchange rate has dropped because of the global ecomonic state at the moment.
Wait, that would mean the pound's gotten weaker. Which would prove my statement that the rest of the world will go to hell with us if we tank at the moment.