What's new

Unknown Squid

Aurani's Wife
Reputation score
Re: Hate Thread

I hate it when the wing mirror of your car falls off as you try to adjust while going down a dual carriageway. It just kind of disappears behind your car somewhere, probably under the wheels of a truck. And when you try to look in the mirror to see it roll along, you can't even do that because it's not there anymore.

Lurker
Reputation score

I hate it when the wing mirror of your car falls off as you try to adjust while going down a dual carriageway. It just kind of disappears behind your car somewhere, probably under the wheels of a truck. And when you try to look in the mirror to see it roll along, you can't even do that because it's not there anymore.
I once had the driver side mirror fall off when I brushed a wall attempting a short cut. The wall won, and I blamed the passenger for needing a ride.:D

SirOni

Demon Girls #1 Fan
Reputation score

I hate sleep.

I also hate the fact that THEY'VE RAPED DEADPOOL IN THE WOLVERINE MOVIE. I'm gonna have to kill a few people to calm my rage.

SirOni

Demon Girls #1 Fan
Reputation score

Well when you have to sleep you miss out on doing other stuff.

DarkFire1004

Tentacle Goddess of the H-Section
Staff member
Administrator
Super Moderator
Reputation score

Ah. That makes more sense. That's why you stock up on rice. It works just as well as any energy drink you can think of.

SirOni

Demon Girls #1 Fan
Reputation score

Rice actually makes me feel more hungry than I did before eating it.

Shrike7

Lurker
Reputation score

I also hate the fact that THEY'VE RAPED DEADPOOL IN THE WOLVERINE MOVIE. I'm gonna have to kill a few people to calm my rage.
DAMN FUCKING STRAIGHT!!! he was awesome at the start, but they only had him in it for like two minutes. you finally see him again, and they've practically turned him into Barakka, who's somebody COMPLETELY DIFFERENT!!

Lurker
Reputation score

DAMN FUCKING STRAIGHT!!! he was awesome at the start, but they only had him in it for like two minutes. you finally see him again, and they've practically turned him into Barakka, who's somebody COMPLETELY DIFFERENT!!
I hate to be the voice of reason...

Likley you would have been okay with it if they had done it in a comic book. I rationalize it by remembering that other universes and dimensions are an accepted thing for the capes, so it happened somewhere. Even if that weren't the case, it's going to be fixed as they've today announced a movie for Deadpool all his own with Ryan Reynolds to keep his role. Apparently each film reel got two extra scenes, but one of the two scenes was actually one of a possible two scenes that would cool your rage and promise a fix.

Tassadar

Panda King
RP Moderator
Reputation score

I hate to be the voice of reason...

Likley you would have been okay with it if they had done it in a comic book. I rationalize it by remembering that other universes and dimensions are an accepted thing for the capes, so it happened somewhere. Even if that weren't the case, it's going to be fixed as they've today announced a movie for Deadpool all his own with Ryan Reynolds to keep his role. Apparently each film reel got two extra scenes, but one of the two scenes was actually one of a possible two scenes that would cool your rage and promise a fix.

....Someone would have been okay with it if they took away Deadpools ability to speak? Where's the fun in that? He deserves his own movie though, and I hope they don't butcher it as bad as they did Wolverine. I thought Ryan Reynolds did a good job at the character.

Lurker
Reputation score

But you could argue that he's not really even deadpool yet, at least not as we know him. The Merc-with-a-Mouth is a result of weapon x testing and such, who's to say this wasn't a part of it? The important thing is that they're going to fix it, and that it worked for the movie.

Shrike7

Lurker
Reputation score

I actually haven't read much of the comics, so I'm just going off what my friends told me. I liked the movie personally, there was just a lot of things that didn't make sense for me even from what I knew of the other X-men movies. For instance, didn't Professor Xavier lose the ability to walk a long freaking time before he started the X-men? And why are Sabertooth and Wolverine brothers? Also, I thought wolverine didn't participate in the vietnam war?

Rule 34

Lurker
RP Moderator
Reputation score

Fox already has a Deadpool movie with Reynolds in the working btw.
I'd hate it if they fuck that up.

Oh yeah, on the mouth issue - If Deadpool in a COMIC BOOK would have lost his ability to speech, his "thought" bubbles would likely take over.

Master_Bei_Shun

Lurker
RP Moderator
Reputation score

I hate days with Shitty connection...

Makes me madder than a flying mutant zombie on PCP!

Kusanagi

Chief Nippleseer
Reputation score

I HATE RESEARCHED ESSAY PAPERS

BurningGold

Lurker
Reputation score

I hate sheep.
Stupid sheep.
I wish I could bash all the fuckers in the head with a bat.

wallpaper

Lurker
Reputation score

Re:

I hate sheep.
Stupid sheep.

Not to horrify you or anything, but what you said immediately brought this to mind!

I HATE RESEARCHED ESSAY PAPERS
I AGREE LET'S BURN THEM ALL. :D

BurningGold

Lurker
Reputation score

I also hate Meet and Fuck games.
They all suck.
Well...the driving one was alright.

Momiji

Lurker
Reputation score

I hate that some Disturbed songs that should be on the CDs aren't, while some of their bad ones get a spot on their album, even though the unreleased one is much much better.

Mamono Assault Force

Coon Tamer
RP Moderator
Reputation score

I hate hospitals..

I hate helicopters.
And doctors.
And lawyers.
And cops.