What's new

Sinfulwolf

H-Section Moderator
H-Section Moderator
Reputation score
Re: Hate Thread

I hate getting mistaken for an American....

I"M CANADIAN!

XSI

Lurker
Reputation score

WIN!

...So, what's this game called? XD
Dwarf fortress

I'll link it again,

I hate the idiot human traders, that decided that since their diplomat got killed by a fish on the way to my fortress, I'm to blame, and they are attacking me.

On the other hand, they did give me the option to test out my kitten assisted killing traps.

Sinfulwolf

H-Section Moderator
H-Section Moderator
Reputation score

Canada is on the North American continent + Manifest Destiny = Close enough for me.
I will like to bring up the War of 1812. While the Europeans were fighting amongst themselves, the Americans decided to try and act on Manifest Destiny to try and get back at the British. With a hanful of British regulars, but mostly Natives and Canadian militia fought against the American army. The Americans were defeated, and the white house was burned down. It is called the white house because that was the only colour paint that would cover the scorching on the remains.

So, fuck manifest destiny, we are a soverign nation.

Caulder

Is completely fucking irrelevant. And he's a bitch
RP Moderator
Reputation score

Good enough for me. I have quite a few good Canadian friends.

On a related note, I hate people who stereotype Canadians for saying "Eh?" at the end of each sentence.

Lurker
Reputation score

T'was said in jest good madam, I assure you. I would never seriously assert such a wild claim, and meant no harm by it.

Sinfulwolf

H-Section Moderator
H-Section Moderator
Reputation score

The comment was not against you dear Sir, merely a mini rant if you will against the idea of manifest destiny itself. I hold no offense from you.

Hentaispider

Lord of the Tap Dance \oO.Oo/ (And Reputation Mana
Staff member
Administrator
Reputation score

The comment was not against you dear Sir, merely a mini rant if you will against the idea of manifest destiny itself. I hold no offense from you.
No worries, eh?

Rule 34

Lurker
RP Moderator
Reputation score

I hate nettles. Fucking weed. I cleared out a spot where they were growing by the dozen. You know how much work it is to get as much roots as possible? Grah! Got stung as well. Makes me wish we still had that miniature flamethrower.

dmronny

Lurker
Reputation score

Actually that is how I got rid rid of the nettles in my mom's garden. Well not a flamethrower, but fire. Anyways yes nettles are a pain in the ass, my mom doesn't mind them so much though she makes tea from them.

Hentaispider

Lord of the Tap Dance \oO.Oo/ (And Reputation Mana
Staff member
Administrator
Reputation score

My grandmother knows how to make soup from nettles. It's quite good, actually. Kinda like spinach soup except better.

Host

Lurker
Reputation score

I hate that the hate thread actually managed to legitimately derail into talking about people's parents’ and grandparents' nettle recipes, even if only for a few posts.

XSI

Lurker
Reputation score

Well then, back to the hate.

I hate my ISP, 2 hours(120 minutes) of random gaming, 75 minutes there was no connection available when they said everything was fine, and the time where there was a connection, it would randomly disconnect for 5 seconds.

If they keep me connected for only half the time, there will only be payments half the time too.

ToxicShock

(And Reputation Manager)
Staff member
Administrator
H-Section Moderator
Reputation score

Well then, back to the hate.

I hate my ISP, 2 hours(120 minutes) of random gaming, 75 minutes there was no connection available when they said everything was fine, and the time where there was a connection, it would randomly disconnect for 5 seconds.

If they keep me connected for only half the time, there will only be payments half the time too.
reminds me

wallpaper

Lurker
Reputation score

XD I don't hate that comic strip!

I do hate being stuck behind a desk and having someone talk to me while I'm trapped, assuming that because I don't outright tell them to please let me be, I'm their best friend. :( There's a difference between being trapped into being social and actually doing things together off of work hours, yaknow?

(And yet I can never bring myself to tell that to this person outright. Bleh.)

Kusanagi

Chief Nippleseer
Reputation score

Srsly, Hillary Duff, as Bonnie? That's like ..... wow, I am at a loss for a comparison, it's just so bad.

DarkFire1004

Tentacle Goddess of the H-Section
Staff member
Administrator
Super Moderator
Reputation score

I realize I suddenly hate having used to go to /b/ and having used to be Anonymous. It's like I'm being associated with the underage b& now. I understand that nothing is sacred, but the idea of taking /b/ and turning it into the next Myspace is just plain wrong. I should not have to walk in the damn supermarket only to hear 13-year old dipshits spew out memes as if they were still funny. In a way, /b/ was in fact sacred because of the fact that it didn't let anything be held sacred. It's like having tourists in your town: Get the fuck out already.

What annoys me more is that that means I just got trolled by 13 year olds, even if it was unintentional. This is too damn confusing. I really shouldn't care about this, but it feels like part of myself just got violated... In the ass... By god damn minors.

BurningGold

Lurker
Reputation score

I still fucking hate sheep.

Sinfulwolf

H-Section Moderator
H-Section Moderator
Reputation score

Those are some shitty pictures being pawned off as amazing artistic talent. Wow, I almost want to puke at the arrogance that just radiated from that page.