What's new

Mamono Assault Force

Coon Tamer
RP Moderator
Reputation score
I hate the anticipation of doom, when you feel like things are going to go poorly, but there's some little chance that it won't so it adds to the emotional distraught when things indeed go poorly.

I also hate losing pictures and other things I hold value to, even if I only ever planned to go back and look at/use them once more in my life time. It still weighs heavy.

Ninja_Named_Bob

Mystic Girl
Reputation score
I hate slow fetches in MtG. I tried them, found them wanting, EXTERMINATUS. Unfortunately, my hate for slow fetches is sidelined by my INFINITE HATRED OF A THOUSAND BURNING SUNS towards the secondary market whom, the moment that Modern Horizons was announced, deemed it prudent to mass-purchase fetches and drive the prices up to ridiculous levels. Scalding Tarn is now almost the same price as Mana Crypt. FUCKING MANA CRYPT.

I also hate that Dorkly posted a new video recently on the topic of art in MtG and demanded a reserved list card be reprinted because the then-artist was a racist. Never mind the fact that they've separated themselves from him, have since not commissioned anymore art from him, and he doesn't receive anymore royalties. Nah, let's just kill the game outright for our political agenda because "BAD MAN IS BAD."

Guan Yu

GAUN
Staff member
Administrator
Reputation score
I hate being an angel person in MtG, now that the game is being mentioned. Being a goof completionist I want all the arts and shit. So of course, I had to buy one of these out from the market.

mps-46-platinum-angel.jpg

Fuck my life. But hey, now I too have a Masterpiece, like everyone else in my group, most of who have two and got them the easy way of cracking them from packs.

Last edited:

super_slicer

Lord High Inquisitor
Staff member
H-Section Moderator
Reputation score
Shouldn't have been that expensive, sure it's got a game-breaking effect but it's subject to so many kinds of removal.

Ninja_Named_Bob

Mystic Girl
Reputation score
It's not really game-breaking. It can affect things if nobody has removal, but it's more a stop-gap to prevent losing while you search out your combo/try to take out the opposing player(s). Mill is hardly relevant in edh, especially with 2 of the oldrazi being legal.

Stuffie

TouchFluffyEars
Reputation score
I hate when you take two days off to enjoy a nicely extended weekend, only to notice that time flies by so qickly, and soon you have to go to work again. :/

eXtractA

Reputation score
i hate how the human body works
i want to eat cakes forever without caring about the backlash

XSI

Lurker
Reputation score
I think it's more getting fat that concerns them
I suppose you could blame society and low-physical activity jobs these days for that too, we'd be seeing a whole lot more people in shape if we actually had daily lives where we used our bodies for more than sitting

Stuffie

TouchFluffyEars
Reputation score
I suppose you could blame society and low-physical activity jobs these days for that too, we'd be seeing a whole lot more people in shape if we actually had daily lives where we used our bodies for more than sitting
It's why I walk to work, for grocery shopping and to pretty much everything. It's rather short distances and I don't need the car, plus it's a bit of "workout" (in big " :D) so I keep at least some stamina.

Though I hate the fact that there's no fitness studio in walking distance. :/

Ninja_Named_Bob

Mystic Girl
Reputation score
Nobody enjoys rng except people who pooled all their points into luck, or jerkfaces who decided feats that add +X to each roll was better than staying thematic.

Being fat is a choice, even if you have some "health issue" that affects your weight. "I have a thyroid issue" is a common line of bullshit for people who don't want to improve their condition. Even if it is true, they have options available to alleviate that issue and improve their overall health. Hell, I try to walk 2km daily and use Pokemon GO as a means to achieve that goal. As an overweight guy approaching middle age, I can safely state that snacks are fine every now and then as long as you're making an effort to be active during the week. If you're not, then you have zero sympathy for your situation.

Also, I hate the fat acceptance movement. It's toxic and misleading, and enables land whales and mouth-breathers an excuse. "It's my body" is bullshit. Okay, fine. You own that lump of fat. Take care of it and you'll be happier overall.

Zepheral

The Dark God Of Lesbians and Memes
Reputation score
Being fat is a choice, even if you have some "health issue" that affects your weight. "I have a thyroid issue" is a common line of bullshit for people who don't want to improve their condition. Even if it is true, they have options available to alleviate that issue and improve their overall health. Hell, I try to walk 2km daily and use Pokemon GO as a means to achieve that goal. As an overweight guy approaching middle age, I can safely state that snacks are fine every now and then as long as you're making an effort to be active during the week. If you're not, then you have zero sympathy for your situation.

Also, I hate the fat acceptance movement. It's toxic and misleading, and enables land whales and mouth-breathers an excuse. "It's my body" is bullshit. Okay, fine. You own that lump of fat. Take care of it and you'll be happier overall.

Also, I hate the new snorlax event, now I see them in every gym...

Ninja_Named_Bob

Mystic Girl
Reputation score
I would probably believe it. Really, the past six or so years have been full of so much insanity that even the most reptilian-laden conspiracy theory seems plausible at this point.

Also, I hate the new snorlax event, now I see them in every gym...
It probably doesn't help that hard-catching them (no berries) with regular pokeballs is a bitch. Great and Ultra balls are fine, but pokestops aren't exactly providing mass quantities of those. Oh, and one of the research quests is "make 3 new friends". This implies there are 3 people who want to be my friend.