What's new

Tassadar

Panda King
RP Moderator
Reputation score
Re: Hate Thread

I hate.. self-obsession. It's claiming more and more of my friends, people I respect, like, and generally want to be around.

It starts slow. They have a bad day. They get dumped. They get cheated on. They talk about it. They feel better. Except.. they don't. They keep talking about it, and how crap it makes them feel. The next day. The next week. Their situation seems to just get worse and worse, and they can't possibly do anything about it - anything they do would just make it worse.

Then the paranoia. They're being targeted. Some divine being doesn't like them. Everyone else is playing games with them. Everyone else is out to get them. Someone has stolen all their left shoes.

Then they change their name, online identity. Words like "Dark", "Depressed", "Shadow", or "Worthless" start to creep into their usernames. They develop strange mental disorders only they can recognise and diagnose. They develop a "Dark" alternate personality.

Then they won't leave you alone. If you're online, the siege is on. Fought with not catapults, but with PMs, instant messengers, voice chats. "Even if you can't speak, can you please listen for me?"

It contaminates their online dealings. Games you used to play with them, and enjoyed. Shared interests. Before long, everything just seems full of crap. Their viewpoints bleed into yours, and -you- get depressed.

...I hate that. And I especially hate that it doesn't have to be that way. People who suffer real tragedy... they move on, they live with it. Not everyone has to cry, not everyone has to spiral into darkness and despair. They do this to themselves, and it takes everyone around them with it. I can't stand this.

P
The emo disease spreads fast.

OP
Obeliskos

Obeliskos

Tentacle God
Reputation score

AAAAGH

I HATE HATE HATE HAAATE the feeling of wanting to play a game, then when you start playing, you stop. Keeps happening to me with MapleStory. I keep telling myself "It's boring Obe", "You're just going to quit Obe", "It'll be uninstalled in less than a week Obe", "Get the fuck over it Obe", BUT IT JUST DOESN'T WORK!

THE FUCKING DOWNLOAD PAGE IS IN ANOTHER TAB, SOMEBODY STOP ME

Chibichibi

Big Sis
Reputation score

I hate getting headaches.

EDIT: I hate also that I am prone to an abcess in one particular tooth. as soon as I finish this round of antibiotics, this improperly root canal'd bugger is coming out of my head.

Last edited:

Kusanagi

Chief Nippleseer
Reputation score

AAAAGH

I HATE HATE HATE HAAATE the feeling of wanting to play a game, then when you start playing, you stop. Keeps happening to me with MapleStory. I keep telling myself "It's boring Obe", "You're just going to quit Obe", "It'll be uninstalled in less than a week Obe", "Get the fuck over it Obe", BUT IT JUST DOESN'T WORK!

THE FUCKING DOWNLOAD PAGE IS IN ANOTHER TAB, SOMEBODY STOP ME
I hate wanting to play a game, but knowing that I'll stop just as soon as I start because I want the add-on(s) for it.

Hello, my name is Kusanagi, and I am a penniless gamer who's addicted to DLC...

OP
Obeliskos

Obeliskos

Tentacle God
Reputation score

I hate wanting to play a game, but knowing that I'll stop just as soon as I start because I want the add-on(s) for it.

Hello, my name is Kusanagi, and I am a penniless gamer who's addicted to DLC...
This too. Fallout 3, for example. It's right there, on top of my 360, but I know I'll probably stop because I've done it all before and the only thing left is DLC, but I'm too cheap..

Also, MapleStory is downloading as I type this.. I'm so pathetic... somebody hold me..

lurker

Hentai Master
Reputation score

This too. Fallout 3, for example. It's right there, on top of my 360, but I know I'll probably stop because I've done it all before and the only thing left is DLC, but I'm too cheap..

Also, MapleStory is downloading as I type this.. I'm so pathetic... somebody hold me..
*Hugs* I feel your pain.

ToxicShock

(And Reputation Manager)
Staff member
Administrator
H-Section Moderator
Reputation score

OW OW OW I hate injuries.

Just popped my ankle like a motherfuck. Don't think it's broken, but I won't be turning too well for a while. Also my ankle looks like it was once part of a boomer's face

Chibichibi

Big Sis
Reputation score

OW OW OW I hate injuries.

Just popped my ankle like a motherfuck. Don't think it's broken, but I won't be turning too well for a while. Also my ankle looks like it was once part of a boomer's face
I did that to my hip earlier today. Hard to walk ._.

OP
Obeliskos

Obeliskos

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Reminds me of good times as a kid. There was a huge block of ice in my yard and my friends and I thought it would be a great idea to dropkick it and see it if broke. I was first. Pain ensued.

Everyone else predictably pussied out and I limped for the rest of the week. Good times.

Rea

Reputation score

I hate trying to remember games that I used to play that I don't remember the names of.
I hate trying to remember.

Hentaispider

Lord of the Tap Dance \oO.Oo/ (And Reputation Mana
Staff member
Administrator
Reputation score

I hate being drunk. Sure, I feel good now, but my motorical skills are lowered and I'll feel shitty in the morning.

Tassadar

Panda King
RP Moderator
Reputation score

I hate people with ulterior motives.

Kusanagi

Chief Nippleseer
Reputation score

I hate parent(s) who can't have an adult conversation with their 21-or-older children..... and it's the parent(s) who are being immature.

OP
Obeliskos

Obeliskos

Tentacle God
Reputation score

I hate the term "blurb". What the hell is a blurb? It sounds like something someone would put over a comic character vomiting.

Sinfulwolf

H-Section Moderator
H-Section Moderator
Reputation score

Hey look... Two Worlds

*blurb*

Alias

Lurker
Reputation score

I hate the term "blurb". What the hell is a blurb? It sounds like something someone would put over a comic character vomiting.
Correct. You an view the blurb on the back of a book as the author/publisher/whatever spewing out a marketing summary of the book telling you why you should buy the book (even though I find them useful).

I hate confusing navigation. It just took me two hours to figure out how to get my account information from verizon after realizing I'd forgotten it. Their site told me to call the tech support number, but nowhere in their automated menu system was there any sort of way to get at the information. After I'd exhausted all the menu options I sat on hold for an hour waiting for a live person, who immediately transferred me to another number, who gave me about seventeen seconds to enter in my phone number, which I didn't have because I recently changed it and didn't have it written down somewhere. So because I couldn't enter it in time, it hangs up on me - WITHOUT giving me the number to call back. So I wasted about an hour and a half for jack squat. You know verizon... why can't your site just direct me to THAT number? it wouldn't be that hard.

DarkFire1004

Tentacle Goddess of the H-Section
Staff member
Administrator
Super Moderator
Reputation score

Don't cry over spil-

Damn it! Can't you edit that and write in "spilled"?

BurningGold

Lurker
Reputation score

Fuck no, I hate spoiled milk that fucking much. Not only does it smell and taste like fail but if you make a bowl of cereal with it not knowing then your entire breakfast is fucking ruined.