George Bush = epic troll, he took the entire forum down

ToxicShock

(And Reputation Manager)
Staff member
Administrator
H-Section Moderator
Reputation score
Re: Hate Thread

I love heat, I can't stand any cold. But that could be because I'm plain bone.

Megamickel

Lurker
Reputation score

I love heat, I can't stand any cold. But that could be because I'm plain bone.
You should move here :l coldest it gets is like 30-40 and we all put our winter coats on (hell, we do that when it gets to 60 xD).

ToxicShock

(And Reputation Manager)
Staff member
Administrator
H-Section Moderator
Reputation score

I don't know what here is

Nunu

Despot
Former Admin
Reputation score

he lives in texas.

ToxicShock

(And Reputation Manager)
Staff member
Administrator
H-Section Moderator
Reputation score

Oh god no.

ToxicShock

(And Reputation Manager)
Staff member
Administrator
H-Section Moderator
Reputation score

Oh, I wasn't talking about the people, I'm sorry if I came off douchetastic that way.

lurker

Hentai Master
Reputation score

Well, I hate adbots. Simple as that!

Kusanagi

Chief Nippleseer
Reputation score

What about Georgia? :3
I've actually traveled through Georgia a couple times on my way to visit my grandparents in Florida. Seemed nice enough, but then again the only civilization I saw was the Welcome center and a rest stop, since it was a 14 hour drive and my dad didn't want to stop more than necessary >.>

Kusanagi

Chief Nippleseer
Reputation score

Yeah, we were going straight down to the grandparents. Left at.. I forget when, but he timed it so when we got to major cities, we shouldn't hit major traffic :p

Chibichibi

Big Sis
Reputation score

Yeah, we were going straight down to the grandparents. Left at.. I forget when, but he timed it so when we got to major cities, we shouldn't hit major traffic :p
... I live maybe an hour away from the Savannah exit for I95. xD

Kusanagi

Chief Nippleseer
Reputation score

Awesome. Now I have a nice radius to search when Oni gives up the ghost XD

gameguru777

Lurker
Reputation score

Oh.... I hate many... MANY things...

But I have cut down my normal list to one that will be acceptable for this forum.

1. The Halo Series (let me explain... I don't hate the games themselves. I hate the astronomical number of FPS that were made that are almost exactly the same! MAKE SOMETHING ORIGINAL!!!)

2. George Lucas (I loved him for a while... but now I am confused at his attempts to destroy his own creations. And while we are on topic HOW ABOUT ANOTHER MONKEY ISLAND GAME! No more half-arsed Star Wars projects...)

3.MOST Rap Music (the only band that I enjoy that actually has rap in it is The Gorillaz. The rest are all the freaking same... and when I hear it I cant help but imagine the kids back in my conformist bastards who listened to it back in High School... I'll take Rock and Metal thank you...)

4. That crusty stuff around the edge of toothpaste tubes... (you all know what I am talking about... If not, I pray that you never see the gross horrors)

5. Sell Outs (see Star Wars)

There is more... but how about a little more positive:

Things I Love:

1. Dogs ( Loyal and friendly most of the time. I love dogs... and I am not talking about those small yappy bastards...)

2. Classic Rock (Do I actually have to explain this one?)

3. Critics that use a lot of humor in their work (That Guy with the Glasses, AVGN instantly come to mind)

4. SNES (I love the little wonder... all the awesome games made for it. I still play mine on a regular basis. I've beaten Super Mario World on 100% and DKC 1,2, and 3. I'm working on a 100% completion on DKC1 and dont forget about Star Fox and Sword of Mana... I just love that system...)

5. Avantasia and Edguy (Two of my currently favorite bands. Edguy is amazing for gaming music and Avantasia actually tells a story with their music that is heavily based upon DnD. Check them both out when you can... they are rather... shall I say Epic?)

I had to balance my hate out with love... but there is more... much more...

Chibichibi

Big Sis
Reputation score

Dogs are only yappy if they haven't been trained right.

Not to mention my mom's dog, a chihuahua, is the most loyal little dog i have ever seen. Those dogs are one people dogs. They bond with one person, and then the other people in the house. If they think their "mommy" is in Danger they leap to the defensive. And she's so cute. She'll curl up in your lap if you have a blanket over it.

I hate the idea that all Pit bulls need to be put down because they're "Dangerous"

DarkFire1004

Tentacle Goddess of the H-Section
Staff member
Administrator
Super Moderator
Reputation score

Wha-wha-what?! Gives up the ghost? what the hell's that mean?
It means he's going to rape you. But don't worry. I'll have already done that before he will.