What's new

Tassadar

Panda King
RP Moderator
Reputation score
Re: Hate Thread

Dear Hollywood,

WILL YOU QUIT FUCKING RAPING MY CHILDHOOD ALREADY? SERIOUSLY. CUT THAT SHIT OUT.

Sincerely,
Me and every other child of the 80's.
NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!

GOD WHY! WHY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
*Collapses on the ground, crying

XSI

Lurker
Reputation score

On the topic of hate threads, I hate my brother sometimes.

Was in germany for a few days, first thing he says to restaurant staff when asked what he wants to order(In german, it was a damn pizza place, he could have just said pizza.)

"Ich spreche keine nazi"

I tried to sit somewhere else after he did that, but my dad seemed to think it was very funny.

Shrike7

Lurker
Reputation score

Okay, I caught exactly one word outta that, and I'm pretty sure that's all I need. How'd the guy react?

XSI

Lurker
Reputation score

Translated it would mean, "I don't speak nazi."

The guy did not like it at all, but as the place was full of french tourists, nobody else even heard it, and we got a different staff member to take our order.

Speaking of the french, I've found that the french tourists there(Close to the border) were all short, and seemed to feel they were better then everyone else, I guess that's just the tourists.

ToxicShock

(And Reputation Manager)
Staff member
Administrator
H-Section Moderator
Reputation score

What an idiot.

He obviously DOES speak nazi

Shrike7

Lurker
Reputation score

Translated it would mean, "I don't speak nazi."

The guy did not like it at all, but as the place was full of french tourists, nobody else even heard it, and we got a different staff member to take our order.

Speaking of the french, I've found that the french tourists there(Close to the border) were all short, and seemed to feel they were better then everyone else, I guess that's just the tourists.
wow, if he were my kid, i woulda slapped him.

and no, that's not tourists, that's just the French in general, Dear ;)

dmronny

Lurker
Reputation score

Almost the French in general the ones in Normandy tend to be taller, probably the viking blood. That's also where my families from originally.

Dear god we almost have the same brother, of course I would have smacked mine up side the head myself if he said that.

EDIT: Damn you Hollywood, if it takes my last breath I'm going to hunt you down and kill you.

Kusanagi

Chief Nippleseer
Reputation score

. . . I think I may have to rape Hollywood, director by director... who wants to join me and take the producers?

ToxicShock

(And Reputation Manager)
Staff member
Administrator
H-Section Moderator
Reputation score

I hate how every day, no matter what time I try to go to sleep, my bed is freezing :(

Kusanagi

Chief Nippleseer
Reputation score

I hate how every day, no matter what time I try to go to sleep, my bed is freezing :(
I'll gladly swap beds; mine is always burning up.
If it weren't for the fact that it's flammable and I would therefore notice it gone, I'd swear it was on fire =/

ToxicShock

(And Reputation Manager)
Staff member
Administrator
H-Section Moderator
Reputation score

I'd take it, I like hot temperatures. I can't sleep when I'm cold. Hot at least tires me out until i pass out

Alias

Lurker
Reputation score

I'll trade with you. I can only sleep when I'm cold. Anything above 70 and I get insomnia.

Lurker
Reputation score

Johnny 5 is alive!!

I've been over this topic before. Also upcoming are:

While most of which have never been a movie before, there's a good reason for that.

lurker

Hentai Master
Reputation score

Johnny 5 is alive!!

I've been over this topic before. Also upcoming are:

While most of which have never been a movie before, there's a good reason for that.
WTF BOOM!!!
STOP MESSING WITH MY HAPPY LITTLE WORLD!!! *fires several thermonuclear devices at once*

dmronny

Lurker
Reputation score

No we won't kill them we'll just torture them by making them watch their own movies on a continuous loop while strapped to a chair. At least until they gouge out their own eyes that is,t hen we'll have to find another way.

Sinfulwolf

H-Section Moderator
H-Section Moderator
Reputation score

I hate Wainwright... or Pretendastan, or Wainwrong, whatever the fuck you wanna call it.

Momiji

Lurker
Reputation score

. . . I think I may have to rape Hollywood, director by director... who wants to join me and take the producers?
They're remaking Predator? I hope they at least reference the one good Arnie line in that movie.

But Short Circuit...meh. I hated that movie as a kid, but probably just because I didn't like the robot.

Sinfulwolf

H-Section Moderator
H-Section Moderator
Reputation score

They arn't remaking Predator, they are making the third one.

Alias

Lurker
Reputation score

*chuckles* remember that conversation about drivers being dicks? I was on the other side of the debate today... I roll up to a stoplight, and there's four or five cars there, behind a big white SUV. And I'm talking HUGE, almost Hummer-sized. It's a right-hand turn, but there's a no turn on red sign so I'm not too worried that nobody's moving... until the light turns green. That SUV sits there for a couple seconds, then somebody starts making polite tap-tap-taps on their horn. Guy still doesn't move. Ten or fifteen seconds later, three other horns are tapping, including mine, trying to get the guy to move (I have no idea how he doesn't realize it's him). Finally he does move, and because I'm at the end of the line, I have to stomp on it to make it through the light.

But wait, it gets better. The very next light is red, and the guy in the white SUV is in front again, on the right portion of a two-lane left-hand-turn dealio. He apparently sees the other light going yellow/red, because he starts inching forward, until it seems like he misjudged the light order and stops - a half-second before the two green arrows fire. People start politely tapping their horns again. I didn't get involved, because I wasn't turning. What's weirder is, the left-portion of the turn lanes starts moving, but that guy just kept sitting there for no apparent reason. And this whole time I'm laughing to myself, facepalming and wondering how that guy is so oblivious to do this twice in a row. Then I jump about six inches off my seat when the plain-paint police car beside me blares his siren right through my open windows, making me choke on the sugar cookie I was eating.

The guy hops forward like a startled rabbit, giving me the chuckles for the rest of the drive home.