RP Moderator
Reputation score
Re: Hate Thread

I hate 4chan.

SirOni

Demon Girls #1 Fan
Reputation score

I hate a particular song that Bart keeps playing to traumatise me.

Alias

Lurker
Reputation score

I hate torrenting.

Whenever there's something I really really want to get from a torrent, be it music, games, or videos, or even (especially!) H, the torrent drags its ass and goes at an average rate of maybe 1kbs. Getting up to 25 is deliciously exciting, if it stays there, and it never does. But it seems like whenever I don't really want something and am downloading it for shits and giggles, I get terridiculous download speeds.

Example: Constantine. About a week ago I developed an urge to see it. Even though I know it's going to be not-that-great, especially because you have wooden Reeves as the main character:

I figured I hadn't seen it, so why not. I got download speeds averaging seven hundred kbs. I got 1.3 gigs in about fifteen minutes, when it takes me weeks to get something I RLY RLY want.

-_-

SirOni

Demon Girls #1 Fan
Reputation score

Goddamn how I hate the voice they've given Zidane in Dissidia.

OP
Obeliskos

Obeliskos

Tentacle God
Reputation score

@Alias, it all depends on how many seeders you have. Don't blame the torrent or the act of torrent, blame the lazy fucks who leech.

Sinfulwolf

H-Section Moderator
H-Section Moderator
Reputation score

I actually like Constantine, and Keanu Reeves...

OP
Obeliskos

Obeliskos

Tentacle God
Reputation score

I wish you could interrupt text..

Alias

Lurker
Reputation score

@Alias, it all depends on how many seeders you have. Don't blame the torrent or the act of torrent, blame the lazy fucks who leech.
haha yeah I know how torrents work. I'm just complaining about how there always seems to be more seeders for the stuff that I'm not really interested in, and when I am really interested in something, no seeders. *shrug* torrent might have been a bad name to use for it.

@Sinful: I'm not exactly criticizing Keanu or Constantine. I loved the Matrix as much as anybody else, horrible sequel(s) notwithstanding. But even if you like him, you have to admit he's not really one of the more emotional heroes, and in all the movies I've seen him in (four, I think, including constantine), he's the same character. But then again I'm not really a movie buff, and I've only seen him in three or four movies, so I could be wrong.

OP
Obeliskos

Obeliskos

Tentacle God
Reputation score

haha yeah I know how torrents work. I'm just complaining about how there always seems to be more seeders for the stuff that I'm not really interested in, and when I am really interested in something, no seeders. *shrug* torrent might have been a bad name to use for it.
Well in that case, God just hates you.

:D

Sinfulwolf

H-Section Moderator
H-Section Moderator
Reputation score

Keanu was also in Bram Stoker's Dracula as directed by Francis Ford Coppola (he played Johnathan Harker). He was however shown up by Anthony Hopkins as Van Hellsing.

I also actually enjoyed the second two Matrix movies. The robot fight near the end of the third was pretty kick ass.

Reputation score

I hate the moon. I just know that one of these days it's going to be the death of us all...

Last edited:

ToxicShock

(And Reputation Manager)
Staff member
Administrator
H-Section Moderator
Reputation score

That's why Point Break was weird. Keanu Reeves was "the emotional hero" Patrick Swayze was the "bad guy" and Gary Busey was the "level-headed partner"

Who the fuck was high for that casting?
...and how the fuck did it work so well?

...... AND WHERE THE FUCK DID ANTHONY KIEDIS COME FROM?