RP Moderator
Reputation score
Re: Hate Thread

Does it make sense to say I hate love?

dmronny

Lurker
Reputation score

I think it makes sense, but then again without love hate wouldn't exist.

Tassadar

Panda King
RP Moderator
Reputation score

Not true at all. I hated many people long before I even heard the word love.

Chibichibi

Big Sis
Reputation score

But hate and love are just inadequate words used to explain deep and complex feelings.

Everything has two sides ^^

Tassadar

Panda King
RP Moderator
Reputation score

Hate has never been particularly complex in my experience. It usually goes: "I want X to die or be severely impaired, because they, in some way, cause me harm; therefore, I hate X."
Love is annoyingly complex. Especially because I have the worst taste in women.
I disagree with the idea that the two emotions are linked, I see them as simply the most extreme cases of the positive and negative ends of the emotional spectrum. I simply choose to view hate as the positive extreme, as it doesn't hurt me.

Megamickel

Lurker
Reputation score

Hate has never been particularly complex in my experience. It usually goes: "I want X to die or be severely impaired, because they, in some way, cause me harm; therefore, I hate X."
Love is annoyingly complex. Especially because I have the worst taste in women.
I disagree with the idea that the two emotions are linked, I see them as simply the most extreme cases of the positive and negative ends of the emotional spectrum. I simply choose to view hate as the positive extreme, as it doesn't hurt me.
How bad has your life been that you're so jaded?

Tassadar

Panda King
RP Moderator
Reputation score

I don't know. That's a good question. I don't really have anything to compare it to, as I've never lived anyone else's life. I like to think that everyone has an equal amount of difficulty in their life, it's just a matter of perception. Not posting my life story on the internet though. That's just asking for trouble.

Caulder

Is completely fucking irrelevant. And he's a bitch
RP Moderator
Reputation score

Pardon me for the impending rant. I just have to work out my frustration for little kids and the like. ((No offense Oni))

I fucking hate all the little ten-year old kids who play games like Gears of War and Halo. IT'S RATED M FOR PEOPLE OLDER THAN YOU, YA DUMB LITTLE ANKLE-BITERS! pardon me, I lost my temper. Anyways, I hate parents who let their little kids play M rated games. SHAME ON YOU, PARENTS! The ESRB is there for a reason. IF YOU ARE UNDER 17, DO NOT PLAY AN M RATED GAME, DAMMIT. YOUR LITTLE KID VOICES ARE SO ANNOYING AND DISTRACTING WHILE I'M TRYIN TA POP A LOCUST DOME, DAMMIT!

SilentSilth

Lurker
Former Moderator
Reputation score

Holy hell do I hate the Jonas brothers.

dmronny

Lurker
Reputation score

I hate when people start games then the games die. Oh hai Silth didn't see you there.:D

Momiji

Lurker
Reputation score

Holy hell do I hate the Jonas brothers.
Dear fucking god, thank you for reminding me. I hate them so fucking much. BURN IN HELL, TODAY'S DUMBSHIT YOUTH, FOR MAKING FUCKING ASS LIKE HIGH SCHOOL MUSICAL AND HANNAH MONTANA COMMON HOUSEHOLD NAMES.

OP
Obeliskos

Obeliskos

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Dear fucking god, thank you for reminding me. I hate them so fucking much. BURN IN HELL, TODAY'S DUMBSHIT YOUTH, FOR MAKING FUCKING ASS LIKE HIGH SCHOOL MUSICAL AND HANNAH MONTANA COMMON HOUSEHOLD NAMES.
fck u teh jonas bros rox

dargonforce and mcr r betr tho

Kusanagi

Chief Nippleseer
Reputation score

Dammit Silth, you tell me I should join Jumpers, then I see my post hasn't been read for 22 hours :(

I hate that.

<3

And yes. THE JONAS BROTHERS MUST DIE. Band on a bus tour... WHAT BAND DOESN'T TOUR ON A BUS, YOU FLAMING ANAL MONKEYS.

*ahem*

As for Hannah Montana..... she just needs a dick down her throat, then she'll be fine.

SirOni

Demon Girls #1 Fan
Reputation score

As for Hannah Montana..... she just needs a dick down her throat, then she'll be fine.
*Offers the services of his dick*

....Yes, I have a somewhat large area in my...perverted heart for her >_>

Kusanagi

Chief Nippleseer
Reputation score

That settles it. We`re sending Oni to HM`s house so he can use her for some of his... *ahem* fantasies.
:p

SirOni

Demon Girls #1 Fan
Reputation score

Lol for anyone who cares her real name is Miley Cyrus :p