What's new

Momiji

Lurker
Reputation score
Re: Hate Thread

I hate that there's only six episodes of FLCL but you don't see me bitching.
Yeah, but FLCL didn't have quotes like this:

EDIT:
Nor did it have one of the best theme songs for a show I've heard in a long time:

ToxicShock

(And Reputation Manager)
Staff member
Administrator
H-Section Moderator
Reputation score

I normally hate songs like that.

Maybe it's because of the accompanying imagery that I always mentally connect it with, but I always loved watching that.

Rule 34

Lurker
RP Moderator
Reputation score

Actually, I'm a cyborg unicorn from rainbow land,
YEEEE!
And they will call me STARBREAKER! And the land will tremble under my iron hoof!

((This is a quote from a Robot Unicorn Attack Fanfiction that I may or may not write in the future.))

Lucas

Lurker
Reputation score

I hate having to go to work today. We had about 2,500+ people come in through our exhibit yesterday, but the possible amount of people coming in today for our Univision TV station event has the possibility to eclipse it, and we will probably get between 3,000 and 5,000 people coming through.

Many will not speak english, but a lot of the real dickery comes from people who DO speak it but pretend not to. (Oh, I didn't know this was the exit! What, it costs a dollar to get in? COME ON KIDS, WE'RE LEAVING.)

FML. This is one of the very few days where I dread going to work.

Cappy

Reputation score

And they will call me STARBREAKER! And the land will tremble under my iron hoof!

((This is a quote from a Robot Unicorn Attack Fanfiction that I may or may not write in the future.))
I'll be the first to say: Want.
Oh and, can you tell me if anybody ever reaches their dreams in that game? D;

*Edit* I love how people negative rep me and call me underage when I'm obviously making a joke, grow up you inbred sonofahambeast

Last edited:
R

Ryka

What I hate most is that sometimes, those with deep potential, get hated on by a say 'anti-fanbase' and completely ruin their works, even discontinuing some, due to it. I know a couple of artists that have done this and it makes me quite upset.

Alvin Earthworm is the first example I have seen have done this. He used to have made great shows using nothing but Flash, and sprites. It looked really interesting and he handled the anatomy of fighting very well, using just pixels.

He is at war with the masses just because there have been those that do not appreciate his furry art. Which some, including me, actually DO like.

It goes to show, if you view the glass as half empty, bad things and feelings will come.

Alias

Lurker
Reputation score

You know who I hate?!
Racists, all of them are damned ass-holes,

And do you know who else I hate?!
Asian-....wait.....

*edit*, ouch, some people dislike my humour xD

*Double edit* And some people do, one +rep from an asian, and one -rep from some guy who doesn't like me.
I was going to give you rep for this because I thought it was funny, but your whining about something that matters as little as rep changed my mind.

FYI, the more you bitch about getting neg rep, the more neg rep you will get.

OP
Obeliskos

Obeliskos

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Mostly from me. Spite -rep is the best kind.

Cappy

Reputation score

I was going to give you rep for this because I thought it was funny, but your whining about something that matters as little as rep changed my mind.

FYI, the more you bitch about getting neg rep, the more neg rep you will get.
So I'm not allowed to be irritated, well that's peachy.

oh well, besides that I was bitching about some retards rather stupid accusation at me, and his lack of courage to confront me outright,
Neg rep doesn't bother me, feel free to neg rep me as I've probably caused enough drama to deserve one or two more than I currently have.

Last edited:

Alias

Lurker
Reputation score

Being irritated and bitching about your irritation are two completely different states. Being irritated, fine. I was irritated when I got negative rep over my post calling aika a british bastard for spelling "civilization" with an s, even though I knew perfectly well that was simply the way Europeans spell it and was more making fun of the difference than actually being angry, but I never said anything about it because that would just have invited more negative rep and it really wasn't worth my time complaining about it.

It's not worth your time complaining about it either. Just trying to save you some rep in the future - the more you whine and complain about how somebody on the internet hurt your itty bitty feelings, the more childish and obnoxious you sound, thus provoking further neg reps.

Cappy

Reputation score

Being irritated and bitching about your irritation are two completely different states. Being irritated, fine. I was irritated when I got negative rep over my post calling aika a british bastard for spelling "civilization" with an s, even though I knew perfectly well that was simply the way Europeans spell it and was more making fun of the difference than actually being angry, but I never said anything about it because that would just have invited more negative rep and it really wasn't worth my time complaining about it.

It's not worth your time complaining about it either. Just trying to save you some rep in the future - the more you whine and complain about how somebody on the internet hurt your itty bitty feelings, the more childish and obnoxious you sound, thus provoking further neg reps.
I'll keep that in mind, thanks.

TheWeirdOne

KICK ME
Reputation score

That oughta teach you a lesson about complaining about Rep Cappy!

Oh and I hate being hyper as hell cause I ate two packs of fun dip and a voltage mountain dew thing. Especially when I have to do my homework... and there's alot of it.

Kusanagi

Chief Nippleseer
Reputation score

I hate that I'm sore all over from hiking/yard work I did in the last couple of days. I really should stretch more.

Cappy

Reputation score

I hate people with black and white profile pic-
.......Goddamnit! D:<

DarkFire1004

Tentacle Goddess of the H-Section
Staff member
Administrator
Super Moderator
Reputation score

a voltage mountain dew
The drink of the gods. I only break out that drink when I'm getting ready for a cram session or when I'm finishing a project. That thing has enough sugar to kill small animals.

TheWeirdOne

KICK ME
Reputation score

... I hate sitting stand getting ready to do homework to just fucking blank out and not be able to think for some strange unknown reason -_-

That's just awesome....

Cappy

Reputation score

I hate the US political system.