Tentacle God
Reputation score
Last edited:

Caulder

Is completely fucking irrelevant. And he's a bitch
RP Moderator
Reputation score
Re: Hate Thread

I hate people who can't comprehend that rules are rules, and the admins and mods enforce them, they don't make them. I also hate people who think loli is anything but disgusting.

Caulder

RP Moderator
Reputation score

Well, people are human beings, and we all know human beings are fucking awful, disgusting creatures.

B00marrows

Tentacle God
Reputation score

No, just the bad English, that was your fault, before and now
Your ignorence = my bad english
Ok, mate.

I admit my english is horrific but seriously, youre going to stoop THAT low to force an argument that you dident miss a point? jeez... whos on the high horse again?

Well, people are human beings, and we all know human beings are fucking awful, disgusting creatures.
Now thats something im obliged to agree with.

Caulder

RP Moderator
Reputation score

Ew, it agrees with me. Someone get me some disinfectant before I catch the stupid.

dragoon93041

Tentacle God
Reputation score

I wonder if erasing language barriers would lead to more argument or less.

ToxicShock

(And Reputation Manager)
Staff member
Administrator
H-Section Moderator
Reputation score

Your ignorence = my bad english
Ok, mate.

I admit my english is horrific but seriously, youre going to stoop THAT low to force an argument that you dident miss a point? jeez... whos on the high horse again?

Now thats something im obliged to agree with.
I'm not stooping low, no lower than just claiming that anyone arguing is being a dick, which is what you have and continue to do, even before it got aggressive.

"either of you" -your words.

"either" = two. Two people. How many responded to Paladox? Quite a few, but those who had directly responded to him before you popped up were me and Slicer... two. If you said "any of you" or "both sides" or something more accurate to what you meant (better English), then you might have gotten your point across. Then tried to argue logic against law after I explicitly said it was the law, and you tried to argue that it was unclear when it's THE LAW.

But if we want to talk about rules that are clear, how bout we take a look at 3 of the 4 rules of moderation, the first rules listed on the rule page of this forum

A: The Laws of Moderation
1) The moderators are always right.
2) If the moderators are not right, rule 1 applies.
and
4) When a moderator steps in to say something about a topic (in an official capacity obviously) you are not to help. Thats why they are moderators and you are not. This is because we can end an argument faster if only two people are talking instead of 23.
Which means, probably don't pull the high horse shit when you get off it to trudge through the mud anyway, cuz when you jump back on the high horse whenever you want, your boots are still caked in shit and everyone can smell it.

super_slicer

Lord High Inquisitor
Staff member
H-Section Moderator
Reputation score

Ew, it agrees with me. Someone get me some disinfectant before I catch the stupid.
I hate that this made me laugh so hard. I like Boomarrows, I really do, but this is too good.

I'd like to add that I don't contest that I was being a prick. I take any chance I get to be both correct and treat people the way they deserve at the same time.

Last edited:

B00marrows

Tentacle God
Reputation score

I hate that this made me laugh so hard. I like Boomarrows, I really do, but this is too good.
Aww shucks, im blushing. Kill me.

More. Barriers are there for a reason.
Depends on how you look at it.
Some arguments are caused by language barriers and some never happened beacuse of them. Its actually quite hard to come to a conclusion with that many veriables in it. :/

Paladox

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Depends on how you look at it.
Some arguments are caused by language barriers and some never happened beacuse of them. Its actually quite hard to come to a conclusion with that many veriables in it. :/
I was actually kinda joking, making a word play on the barrier word.

But I agree with you. There's tons of variables and it's really too hard to tell.

I don't think any major wars have been started over misunderstandings concerning language, so it probably wouldn't help much there.
It would mostly make travel, business dealings, and other commercial stuff easier.
Not to mention bringing couples together, but then the language barrier can't stop some people as far as that's concerned.

Zepheral

The Dark God Of Lesbians and Memes
Reputation score

Man I hate missing a opertunity. Especially if it's something you needed.

dragoon93041

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Hey, it's the vore dude!

I assume, by "sick", you mean something you object to. Man, that's just a great attitude.

B00marrows

Tentacle God
Reputation score

They made a thread specifically to bitch about vore content.
Cant have been that bad... ok i lie i bet it was terrible i wanna see it!
But still while theres allot of content i dont like im not THAT vocal about it, im not saying dont be vocal but maybe making a thread about it is too much.

Seriously tho some countries need more people to be vocal with REAL issues. :/
I hate the modern world.

Paladox

Tentacle God
Reputation score

I hate the modern world.
Imagine if we could keep the internet but go back to the 80's. Everything was cool back then. But then there are cool things about a lot of the older decades. Beyond the 90's.. not so much.

I remember in the 90's thinking technology would be so advanced by this time. Boy was I wrong! :p