What's new

Rule 34

Lurker
RP Moderator
Reputation score
Re: Hate Thread

Oh yeah, the 80s. Living under the constant threat of nuclear annihiliation and The Wall was still standing. Gays and trans people were something to be ridiculed. Let's face it: As shitty as it seems, the Western society has never been better than it is right now.

Paladox

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Oh yeah, the 80s. Living under the constant threat of nuclear annihiliation and The Wall was still standing. Gays and trans people were something to be ridiculed. Let's face it: As shitty as it seems, the Western society has never been better than it is right now.
I didn't really consider the political stuff, but there's lots of crap going on these days as well. It's far from perfect.

Byzantine2014

Tentacle God
Reputation score

How far back can we go? 'Cause I'll take the 1870's to 90's, good times, good times... From the Flashman Papers anyway

And I damn well hate manipulative, selfish, narcissistic fools, when I have to do something about them. Just let me be already...

Porkbunny

Demon Girl
Reputation score

Hey, it's the vore dude!

I assume, by "sick", you mean something you object to. Man, that's just a great attitude.
I was given a lot of bad reps for just stating what I think. it's not nice. when the thread is refereed as "hate thread" and when we state our thoughts, I don't get why we are given bad reps. Isn't the purpose of this thread post the things we hate? I just find vore extremely disturbing because I have seen in my own eyes how snakes devour animals like rats, and when people want the same thing, and when people do jack off to the same contents. obviously I find them disturbing. nevertheless , I wouldn't have said them in here, I thought since the section is refereed as "everything else" people wouldn't mind it, but nooo it seems like there is no freedom of speech. It saddens me that people are encouraged to post something in "everything else", and when they posted them, they are attacked. :(:confused:

yeah I said sick contents, like scat, brutal rape scenes, ass licking, spank until the butt gets reddish, vore, underage like loli/shota, toddlercon, tentacles, involving too much of saliva/cum/, spit in mouth, bestiality, necrophilia, extreme BDSM, deep throat, physical violence like choking people while having sex etc,, sure if you enjoy these contents, it's up to you. I don't judge anyone. I just stated how I feel about this. I would more worry about real world problems more than the pixels.

Lol wtf, why you call him that. XD
I am a girl, not a guy.

Middle east is entirely a war zone, ISIS is now in Philippines too and beheaded a canadian guy recently. the refugees crisis, north korean missile testing, drug cartels in south america, human trafficking (exists even in iceland) , organ harvesting, slavery in certain areas, human rights violations in many developing and poor nations, civil wars in africa, political issues, economical issues. still there is a nuclear threat too because Iran, north korea, russia have nuclear weapons and also US place a large amount of missile stations in romania. gay and trans people are still killed in middle east, and ridiculed in almost everywhere even in US. so the world isn't still better, it's somewhat fine than used to be, but still it has yet to be improved to a good level.

Last edited:

ToxicShock

(And Reputation Manager)
Staff member
Administrator
H-Section Moderator
Reputation score

sick contents, like ... spank until the butt gets reddish
You're a child. Are you serious?

tentacles, involving too much of saliva/cum/, spit in mouth ... deep throat, physical violence like choking people while having sex etc,, sure if you enjoy these contents, it's up to you. I don't judge anyone.
Clearly you do, you're calling these things sick, that IS judging the people who like them. And some of the shit you listed ARE SO FUCKING BASIC that I can't imagine you actually know what you're doing on this website.

I was given a lot of bad reps for just stating what I think. it's not nice. when the thread is refereed as "hate thread" and when we state our thoughts, I don't get why we are given bad reps. Isn't the purpose of this thread post the things we hate? ... it seems like there is no freedom of speech. It saddens me that people are encouraged to post something in "everything else", and when they posted them, they are attacked. :(:confused:
Hey, guess what? Being attacked or criticized for your opinion? Is ALSO free speech. That's what free speech means. It means you can say what you want. It doesn't mean what you say is protected from other people saying stuff about you. That wouldn't be freedom of speech

I thought since the section is refereed as "everything else" people wouldn't mind it, but nooo
It's not everything else. It's everything else

Last edited:

Rule 34

Lurker
RP Moderator
Reputation score

Middle east is entirely a war zone, ISIS is now in Philippines too and beheaded a canadian guy recently. the refugees crisis, north korean missile testing, drug cartels in south america, human trafficking (exists even in iceland) , organ harvesting, slavery in certain areas, human rights violations in many developing and poor nations, civil wars in africa, political issues, economical issues. still there is a nuclear threat too because Iran, north korea, russia have nuclear weapons and also US place a large amount of missile stations in romania. gay and trans people are still killed in middle east, and ridiculed in almost everywhere even in US. so the world isn't still better, it's somewhat fine than used to be, but still it has yet to be improved to a good level.
Read again. Western Society. Read AGAIN. Never said there wasn't room for improvement.

I had a whole point-by-point breakdown about all the stuff on your list that's been around since the 80s and we made improvements on, but I decided it's not worth the effort.

Porkbunny

Demon Girl
Reputation score

You're a child. Are you serious?

Clearly you do, you're calling these things sick, that IS judging the people who like them. And some of the shit you listed ARE SO FUCKING BASIC that I can't imagine you actually know what you're doing on this website.

Hey, guess what? Being attacked or criticized for your opinion? Is ALSO free speech. That's what free speech means. It means you can say what you want. It doesn't mean what you say is protected from other people saying stuff about you. That wouldn't be freedom of speech

It's not everything else. It's everything else
Ain't you a hypocrite? you judged me from the beginning by calling me various names, and attacking me even through rep, and now you are triggered because I said the above things sick? sure they are sick, but I didn't go everywhere telling that, I only said that in this "everything else" section, because it encourages people to express oneself. in this section this guy asked what we hate. so I said what I hate. that's all. seriously, what I was supposed to say otherwise? what is wrong with you? you clearly have a problem. It's not free speech, it's hate speech. people don't realize that if they don't like something they should move on, instead of group together and attack the person. I never went to those threads and criticized anything or anyone. now look at my rep comments, they are filled with hate. and that's not clearly freedom of speech. I never went the threads I don't like and attacked people. so it's not fair to attack me in my space.

Zepheral

The Dark God Of Lesbians and Memes
Reputation score

That south park meme is real. This is (lol to that phrase), if you want a safe space you're better off cutting off the internet or living in a bubble. Also if you criticize someone be prepared to be criticized back. We all have flaws because we are human, get used to it.

Side note is best to know how to read a situation and learn to hold your tongue.
And no one hates you, just the stupid shit you say.

Last edited:

B00marrows

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Ain't you a hypocrite? you judged me from the beginning by calling me various names, and attacking me even through rep, and now you are triggered because I said the above things sick? sure they are sick, but I didn't go everywhere telling that, I only said that in this "everything else" section, because it encourages people to express oneself. in this section this guy asked what we hate. so I said what I hate. that's all. seriously, what I was supposed to say otherwise? what is wrong with you? you clearly have a problem. It's not free speech, it's hate speech.
Mmmm...
HAHAHA, FUCK.
I cant argue with this as it sounds too true and is highly likely to happen with some of the users on here, jeez.
If I laugh any harder I just might have to have a break before I continue, lol.

Porkbunny

Demon Girl
Reputation score

That south park meme is real. This is (lol to that phrase), if you want a safe space you're better off cutting off the internet or living in a bubble. Also if you criticize someone be prepared to be criticized back. We all have flaws because we are human, get used to it.

Side note is best to know how to read a situation and learn to hold your tongue.
And no one hates you, just the stupid shit you say.

The criticism should be made in a constructive way without restraint to the violence, hatred. but It seems like some people have no idea about it? quite ironic, ah.! because what you said me can be said back to you. if you are easily triggered ,which I assume judging by the amount of hate rep comments I received, " you're better off cutting off the internet or living in a bubble". I don't like to argue honestly.if I knew about this, I wouldn't have made anything in this "Everything Else" which encourages people to express oneself. I never said stupid shits. people have things they like and dislike, nothing wrong with having a dislike. not everyone is supposed to like everything. I would have said sorry,but now I am the victim here as I got a lot of attacks.

Zepheral

Reputation score

The criticism should be made in a constructive way without restraint to the violence, hatred. but It seems like some people have no idea about it? quite ironic, ah.! because what you said me can be said back to you. if you are easily triggered ,which I assume judging by the amount of hate rep comments I received, " you're better off cutting off the internet or living in a bubble". I don't like to argue honestly.if I knew about this, I wouldn't have made anything in this "Everything Else" which encourages people to express oneself. I never said stupid shits. people have things they like and dislike, nothing wrong with having a dislike. not everyone is supposed to like everything. I would have said sorry,but now I am the victim here as I got a lot of attacks.
If you don't like to argue then why continue? (lol), Also if I neg rep, I would've put my name in it. You could ask everyone else, even on neg reps I always put my name in it. You're not the victim , you are the trigger. Big difference.

"The criticism should be made in a constructive way without restraint to the violence, hatred." Then why you said people who like vore are disturbing? That's the opposite of constructive. D:

I'm gonna move forward with the hate thread and change the topic.

I HATE PIGEONS!!!! Those little shits shat on my new air conditioner. Someone kill 'em please.

Last edited:

Porkbunny

Demon Girl
Reputation score

If you don't like to argue then why continue? (lol), Also if I neg rep, I would've put my name in it. You could ask everyone else, even on neg reps I always put my name in it. You're not the victim , you are the trigger. Big difference.

"The criticism should be made in a constructive way without restraint to the violence, hatred." Then why you said people who like vore are disgusting? That's the opposite of constructive. D:

I'm gonna move forward with the hate thread and change the topic.

I HATE PIGEONS!!!! Those little shits shat on my new air conditioner. Someone kill 'em please.
" Then why you said people who like vore are disgusting? "
show me where I said "disgusting" part.

Zepheral

Reputation score

I just find vore extremely disturbing because I have seen in my own eyes how snakes devour animals like rats, and when people want the same thing, and when people do jack off to the same contents. obviously I find them disturbing.
^

I meant disturbing , but I can't spell for shit. :p

I said the above things sick? sure they are sick, but I didn't go everywhere telling that, I only said that in this "everything else" section

Last edited:

ToxicShock

(And Reputation Manager)
Staff member
Administrator
H-Section Moderator
Reputation score

Ain't you a hypocrite?
You wanna talk hypocrisy? Delightful, let's.

The criticism should be made in a constructive way
I hate sick fetishes.
Pictured: the person who started a situation by referring to a fetish as sick. Person either doesn't know what fetishes are and fetishes are not willingly developed, or is specifically trying to insult people with those fetishes. Either way, criticizing in a non-constructive way, who then complains that they were insulted in a non-constructive way.

I said sick contents, like ... tentacles

Pictured: the person who, once AGAIN, insults people for a fetish and the very logo of the website that they're on.

brutal rape scenes
spank until the butt gets reddish, involving too much of saliva/cum/, spit in mouth, deep throat, physical violence like choking people while having sex etc
Yeah I already pledged.
no offense, can we ignore the Bestiality scenes?
Pictured: a user who specifies BRUTAL rape scenes instead of just rape, while listing very vanilla things that often aren't harmful and that plenty of people actually do in real life on a regular basis and not just fantasize about cuz they're impossible (tentacles) who has pledged to a game with netorare in it and says in another thread that they'll try to avoid the bestiality scenes in a game that includes, but is not limited to
Anal, Rough Sex, Rape, Slavery, Gangbangs, Orgies, Bestiality, Futa, Spanking, Branding, BDSM, Magic, Exhibitionism, Hypnosis.
With optional hard exclusions like
Gore, Vore, Snuff, Scat, Macro, Micro

now you are triggered because I said the above things sick? sure they are sick, but I didn't go everywhere telling that
I hate sick fetishes.
I just found this "Vore" thing, can't believe people want to be eaten alive, and eat someone alive. :confused:
Pictured: a user who calls someone else triggered, who posted immediately in the hate section upon learning of a fetish, AND created a new thread about it too before ever getting responses, despite the fact that this is the everything ELSE section which doesn't revolve around hentai, but they were too upset to notice that.

No, I never gave you neg rep, I called you a child for being insulting, and for not reading the sections, because you had to post hentai outside of the hentai section because you were confused about a fetish. And you have no idea what a fetish actually is. And you don't see how a side of someone's mentality being referred to as sick isn't somehow insulting. And then when you get insulted BACK (and you don't realize you're being insulted *in return*) you then claim that you're protected and it's hate speech... haaate... speeech.... in the haaate... threeaad.. that you STARTED this conversation in by telling us what you haaaaaaate.

Please tell me any of this is sinking in. The definition for a fetish is that it is something that someone cannot reach orgasm without. For some people, that fetish is actually criminal, but the impulsivity of it, and the lack of their release create difficult lives that they often can't continue with regularly. It's like asking what kind of sick people chose to be pedophiles. Do you have any idea what the rate of recidivism is for people with criminal fetishes? For people who truly have the compulsion? It's ridiculous. No one picks it. And if you're talking about fantasy, than how do you not realize how NORMAL PEOPLE can separate mental stimulation from anything actually physical? Vore is one of the most hyper-unrealistic kinks displayed by artists, but you're judging it as if it's cannibalism. What is stopping you from realizing what everyone on this forum has come to realize at some point? That people's experiences are their own and that thoughts are just thoughts?

Now if you'd like a turn to tell me how I'm a hypocrite? How I went against anything I've said like you've already done time and time again? Frankly, if you can't, I don't care about getting an apology because my behavior doesn't warrant that I deserve one, but apologizing to the people you've offended by being openly and wantonly close-minded and judgmental of their thoughts would be a bit helpful. But no, you said that you're the victim now, so you're not going to apologize. How convenient it must be for you that people responding with insults to being offended offends you, so you're granted amnesty for insulting them in the first place. THAT'S why I said you're a child, because you showed up to this section, posting a spam topic stating your close-mindedness in a forum built specifically for open minds, and now you feel no accountability for it.

Last edited:

dragoon93041

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Sorry for interrupting your argument but I'm pretty sure that's not the definition of fetish.

Also, I get the feeling there were several posts that were either deleted or edited HARD.

ToxicShock

(And Reputation Manager)
Staff member
Administrator
H-Section Moderator
Reputation score

No, it's true. Fetish is a medical word whose clinical definition is: an object or bodily part whose real or fantasied presence is psychologically necessary for sexual gratification and that is an object of fixation to the extent that it may interfere with complete sexual expression
And no, I don't believe there were any deletes.

ToxicShock

(And Reputation Manager)
Staff member
Administrator
H-Section Moderator
Reputation score

Edited yes, deleted no.
Edits, even by mods, are shown at the bottom of posts by the last person to touch it. There were plenty of edits by people in the past bunch of posts, but pretty much before the next post appeared, aside from your post on hating pigeons

B00marrows

Tentacle God
Reputation score

I hate it when people jump to conclusions because they missed something than defend themselves instead of accepting the truth.