What's new

ToxicShock

(And Reputation Manager)
Staff member
Administrator
H-Section Moderator
Reputation score
Re: Hate Thread

Naw, it's clearly about Stormy, but it's ok, cuz we solved the situation in the Vore thread.

Zepheral

The Dark God Of Lesbians and Memes
Reputation score

Aww who doesn't like a happy ending.

But I hate shitty happy endings like M.E 3

dragoon93041

Tentacle God
Reputation score

No, it's true. Fetish is a medical word whose clinical definition is: an object or bodily part whose real or fantasied presence is psychologically necessary for sexual gratification and that is an object of fixation to the extent that it may interfere with complete sexual expression
And no, I don't believe there were any deletes.
I was going to say I have 0 fetishes then but then I remember I actually need something to get off to. I'm not sure if that means I have a lot or 0 fetishes, since what I've gotten off to is a huge range.

I hate needing new stuff to constantly get off to. Serious, if I didn't exist during the age of the internet, I would be very frustrated.

B00marrows

Tentacle God
Reputation score

I hate it when people jump to conclusions because they missed something than defend themselves instead of accepting the truth.
So, I got negative rep for this completely unspecific remark.

"If you weren't such a stupid fuck, maybe people wouldn't "miss things" that were never there"

The thing that makes me laugh the most is that the said remark was not even about something ON THIS FORUM... fucking glorious!

I hate how the idiot who sent that likely thought they where right, i kinda feel bad for them... HAHAHA! NOT!

Paladox

Tentacle God
Reputation score

I hate giant walls of text. I'm glad Toxic's big post wasn't intended for me. :p

As for pigeons, I never really understood why people hate them but I don't live in the city. I have seen quite a few doves while watching birds eat, and the doves tend to chase the other birds off (the little fatties! lol). I'm guessing pigeon behavior is rather similar, which is why they seem to be the primary bird type in the cities.

I guess the poop is the worst thing about them because bird poop has so many bad things in it. And they drop it from the sky. Yuck! Not to mention the acid content.

My condolences to anyone that has to deal with hordes of them. Maybe some of them will get eaten by raptors. :D

Porkbunny

Demon Girl
Reputation score

It's too much to read. I am here to find something to play, not debating. if it's possible make it short, then I will reply. thank you.

Hate Thread 17th September 2016 08:50 If it's too much to read, perhaps you should go away from text-based forums.
yeah I went away, and just came back.

Last edited:

ToxicShock

(And Reputation Manager)
Staff member
Administrator
H-Section Moderator
Reputation score

It's too much to read.
That's fine. Just read the one in the vore thread then, it's more important.

I am here to find something to play
Most people are. The bunch of us who have been in this EE section have known and talked to each other as a community for over a decade, and the H section isn't really a community or part of ours. It kinda just more leeches off of our forum to the side, so the people who come from there often aren't here to actually discuss with us or be a part of the community part, so you can see why people dislike having to try and catch everyone else up to what we are.

Reaper875

Demon Girl
Reputation score

Aww who doesn't like a happy ending.

But I hate shitty happy endings like M.E 3
That ending was good! If I may say so good sir..... Who I am trying to kid?
You're right :p lol.

Was still a game though. Just the ending was a kick in the face lol.

super_slicer

Lord High Inquisitor
Staff member
H-Section Moderator
Reputation score

you are triggered
you are triggered
are triggered
triggered
triggered
Yeah, in the same way you trigger an explosion.

Little late with this, but idc.

yeah I went away, and just came back.
As Toxic already said in a different way, participation in the EE section isn't for everyone, for many it's an uphill battle to start with, perhaps some LURK MOAR is in order.

Last edited:

Zepheral

Reputation score

I hate the fact that ash lost the kalos league, like what the flying fuck was that?

dragoon93041

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Currently, in the Twin Star Exorcists, the main character arrives at a new location and finds the situation extremely complicated. He is completely unprepared. The only problem: THERE'S NO FUCKING REASON HE SHOULDN'T HAVE BEEN TOLD!

Seriously, the guy IN CHARGE, talked with him several times and basically handed him an invitation. He had no reason, not one, not to tell him that he'll be forced to join one of twelve groups or that the mission that he wants to complete will be off limits for the moment. GRAGAHGDFDJSF!!!

Zepheral

Reputation score

I hate people who tell me money is important. Fuck that green paper. :D

Byzantine2014

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Currently, in the Twin Star Exorcists *snip*
I watched that up to ep 10 or so. It's an interesting art style, but it's honestly just a bit... Too cliche. Maybe I'm too jaded now, but it just wasn't enough to hold me on much longer when the MCs started falling for each other.

The whole bit about the character being un-informed is just too much like comic relief :(

dragoon93041

Tentacle God
Reputation score

I read... 20 some series and so I kind of ignore the clichness and look for the differences. Twin Star had a nice duo protagonist going, right until they depowered the girl Benio for some reason. I trust the creator, I just don't like that.

Also, the character being uninformed is not being played for comic relief. It's being played for making the character look like an idiot in front of people way more powerful. In fact, one of the 12 groups said they didn't want him. Not being stupid haughty or anything or being boring, they just didn't want him.

Byzantine2014

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Ah, you're reading rather than watching? Might be some differences then. Aye, they had a pretty nice duo, speed and power, but she was kinda nerfed early on. I remember the fight in the temple they were evenly matched, but then... She could only take out small fry afterwards... Perhaps she'll realize something and become more powerful, didn't get that far though.

My bad, meant more how the male MC is an idiot. Seen it done too much. If you'd recommend giving it another chance I'll take a look, there's just more series out now that I'd enjoy better.

And for thread cohesiveness :cool:, I hate not having enough time.

Paladox

Tentacle God
Reputation score

If you want a cat then I would suggest a manx cat. Preferably from a shelter or pound, if you can find one. My manx tends to be rather aloof and sleep all day, but at night he will tuck his head down at my feet and do a somersault onto his back wanting me to pet him.

I really hate that he picks the time when I'm on my way to the bathroom, about to pee really bad. lol

I wouldn't suggest getting one from a breeder because they have bowel movement issues if their tail is too short, and will require a daily pill. Breeders will often euthanize them when they're born to avoid the problem entirely.

B00marrows

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Right now the whole world feels like its going in slow motion, i want to get stuff done but i need to wait on others to do there part before i can proceed...
Yet i could put money on the fact that as soon as i take a break everything i was waiting for will collapse.

I hate this limbo esque time, patience is not my forte.

super_slicer

Lord High Inquisitor
Staff member
H-Section Moderator
Reputation score

Right now the whole world feels like its going in slow motion, i want to get stuff done but i need to wait on others to do there part before i can proceed...
Yet i could put money on the fact that as soon as i take a break everything i was waiting for will collapse.

I hate this limbo esque time, patience is not my forte.
Had the same problem last week. I get paid by the work I do, not the time I spend doing it. Wasted 5 hours waiting for someone do upload the data I needed to edit to the remote server, and then on trying to upload other data to a different server that wasn't saved properly (because no-one trained me, I've just been figuring it out as I go). Was particularly frustrating.

Today I come in and get an e-mail about something extra I need to do to that other data and spend a couple hours fixing that. Could be worse though, I could be in customer service... sorry Chibi, I feel for ya.

Zepheral

Reputation score

Waiting for almost a month for my financial aid money to come, cause now the professors are going hard on the supplies required. Lately I feel like my life is blah , just another day passing. Hell can't be worse that the shit hole planet we live in now. XD