What's new

Byzantine2014

Tentacle God
Reputation score
Re: Hate Thread

I hate presumptuous, pretentious assholes.
Oh my god, I like being taught over doing research myself. I like asking people questions over looking up the answers online, even though the Internet is right there. Sue me. It's a preference. It's more fun that way for me. Never said it was the right way to do things. Never insulted anyone who prefers it the other way around. Could've just ignored me.
But no, instead just stoop to petty insults like ''lazy idiot'', ''leech'' and ''complaining faggot''(even though not once did I complain about anything), and tell me how much better you are at life because you can Google shit. 'Cause apparently, just because I have a preference, that means that I have never done research on my own, that I am incapable of it, and that I somehow leech info off of others.
Sigh. Never change, Internet.

Sorry for the rant. I know the thread is pretty much made for that, but I still feel the need to apologize. Normally people being assholes doesn't get to me, but I've been having a bit of a lousy year.
Damn, feel for you Pony :(. It's better usually to have someone teach you about something, especially where you can ask questions, rather than look it up on the oh-so-reliable internet. (I mean, c'mon all those what-is-healthy-food statuses changing back and forth from "experts" doesn't inspire trust; even had a friend think vinegar was unhealthy from finding something online for god sake). Have to do a lot of research, and more effort, to be sure of sonething online...

Just jackasses, Pony. Send Zeph at them until they can't feel their rear :D

Pervy

Dances with Girl-Cocks
RP Moderator
Reputation score

Damn, feel for you Pony :(. It's better usually to have someone teach you about something, especially where you can ask questions, rather than look it up on the oh-so-reliable internet. (I mean, c'mon all those what-is-healthy-food statuses changing back and forth from "experts" doesn't inspire trust; even had a friend think vinegar was unhealthy from finding something online for god sake). Have to do a lot of research, and more effort, to be sure of sonething online...

Just jackasses, Pony. Send Zeph at them until they can't feel their rear :D
Actually, theres different learn types, some people learn more easily if they listen to other folks, some more easily from reading, some by doing or listening.
Though I do think we need to give people more methods to discern fact from fiction. For example, Vinegar is unhealthy.. if its concentrated or too much is taken, don't mean you can't season your salad because it's baaad! Simple rule about your health is that you need everything in moderation. Water can kill ya if ya drink it fast enough.

super_slicer

Lord High Inquisitor
Staff member
H-Section Moderator
Reputation score

Don't take in strays! You have no idea where they've been...

Milia

Professional Neko Impersonator
Reputation score

HEY! Don't call me a stray! You're just jealous because you can't have this pussy cat!

All you need to do is ask... we can have fun too... Master...

Milia

Reputation score

I'M NOT A STRAY! I... was abandoned by my owner and they... they stamped me with this... Because of it... no one wants me... *Sniffles and plays the guilt card* Please... look past it, a-and into my eyes instead... be my new forever Master... *Takes your hands and intertwines fingers, attempts puppy-dog eyes* Give me a chance... *Gentle face lick*

I didn't notice that stamp before, huh, nice catch.

Milia

Reputation score

No one's stopping you. :3 And who could hate a neko? Mreow.

Milia

Reputation score

Nooooooo! Please feed me... But I'm not a STRAY! I've TOLD you this!

I really like cream, if you know what I mean...

Last edited:

ToxicShock

(And Reputation Manager)
Staff member
Administrator
H-Section Moderator
Reputation score

I know precisely what she means...

milk isn't great for mammals digestive system, so she does actually mean cream

XSI

Lurker
Reputation score

I'd just give her a

Seriously, I can make those.

ToxicShock

(And Reputation Manager)
Staff member
Administrator
H-Section Moderator
Reputation score

I fucking love pie

Milia

Reputation score

I think I found I'll feed it to you personally if you want ;).
O.O ATTACK! And yes, please, fed meh! ~♥♥♥

I know precisely what she means...

she does actually mean cream
So shoot me... with cream... please? Directly into my mouth if you'd like. :rolleyes:

I'd just give her a

Seriously, I can make those.
What kind and flavor "cream" is on top of that pie?

Last edited:

Termite

A bug
RP Moderator
Reputation score

For some reason I'm getting a very strong Iggy vibe...

XSI

Lurker
Reputation score

What kind and flavor "cream" is on top of that pie?
Coconut shavings on cow-milk cream.
Of course, other kinds of cream are available too, for the lewd and the bold

AnotherLurker

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score

I hate neko-girls.. Not the actual anime-ish nekos, but people who play/act/rp as nekos.

Why? Because they're the biggest attention whores on the internet. If you go to a somewhat-high-quality rp site, the majority of people there usually end up being split into three sections.. The dominant snooty futa women, the horny low-brow furry/werewolf boys, and nekos.

Unless you're a huge sub who strictly plays as a hot generic female, the futa women won't give you the light of day, the furry/werewolf men will usually fuck anything willing that has female sex organs, and the nekos are typically either busy getting fucked by the werewolf men, or teasing the crap out of some shy human male who acts like sex is something he's only ever heard of from reading a textbook on human anatomy.

Even in typical messengers like skype, being friends with a neko-girl is just plain annoying, because they have a tendancy to get a bit "too" involved in their role, giving off the same disloyal ever-so-slightly brainless vibe that a cat does, and so if you're not keeping them around as a piece of meat, they're not exactly going to be an engaging conversational partner.

Their behaviour really does remind me of something like a simple novelty.. Something that sits on the shelf and catches your eye just long enough for you to pick it up and play with it until you get bored and put it away, never thinking about it again.

Don't get me wrong, there's nothing bad about being a slut, some of my late best friends used to be giant sluts, but they didn't act like they had the mental capacity of a wind-up toy with a fleshlight taped to it.

Last edited: