What's new

dragoon93041

Tentacle God
Reputation score
I actually like the points he made.

I hate though, when people say that SJW are as bad as racists. They aren't. SJW are obnoxious and will probably trip over their own self-righteous indignations and drown in a puddle of drool but they are still better than racists.

Yoshiiki

Grim Reaper
Reputation score

I hate though, when people say that SJW are as bad as racists. They aren't. SJW are obnoxious and will probably trip over their own self-righteous indignations and drown in a puddle of drool but they are still better than racists.
Even though we pretty much don't have SJWs here, I still hate them, because they are racist and often communist scum. Also, fucking communism, hate that shit.
Just because they don't drop racial slurs or are aggressive towards different race, doesn't mean they aren't. Racism doesn't always need negative behavior, it's general view of it as term itself is negative so people actually tie it with bad behavior. They are just racists fucks that want to help other races they see as inferior.
But yeah, you are right: They will eat themselves and that will be it (after 20 years of society calming down and another 20 for proper recovery).

Hentaispider

Lord of the Tap Dance \oO.Oo/ (And Reputation Mana
Staff member
Administrator
Reputation score

Many SJWs ARE racists.

Pervy

Dances with Girl-Cocks
RP Moderator
Reputation score

They aren't racist, they're sexist which amuses me to no end.

BlueSlime

Tentacle God
RP Moderator
Reputation score
That feel when people are shaking their head at discrimination by also using discrimination.

Reputation score
I hate computers. They never work the way they're supposed to, often fucking up in bizarre and infuriating ways. Things just always seem to go badly, even if I do exactly what everyone else is doing.

ponyguy3000

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score
I hate computers. They never work the way they're supposed to, often fucking up in bizarre and infuriating ways. Things just always seem to go badly, even if I do exactly what everyone else is doing.
Ah, a fellow who also struggles with these infernal machines. I feel your pain, brother.

ThatWeirdGuyWithaWeirdHat

The Gentleman Thief
Reputation score
It took me dropping $2000-$3000 just to buy a good one that works right. Your pain is well known.

Pervy

Dances with Girl-Cocks
RP Moderator
Reputation score
huh. See I pay barely 300 and have something that works for a few years. I guess it all depends on what you demand of the lil machine.

Pervy

Dances with Girl-Cocks
RP Moderator
Reputation score
huh. See I pay barely 300 and have something that works for a few years. I guess it all depends on what you demand of the lil machine.
Kinky idea, I should try that next time I buy a refurbished used pc, might knock the price down to 150. 100 if the seller likes it in the bum.

Stuffie

TouchFluffyEars
Reputation score
Kinky idea, I should try that next time I buy a refurbished used pc, might knock the price down to 150. 100 if the seller likes it in the bum.
Well I was thinking you would be on the receiving end, but hey, whatever floats your salesperson's boat. :p

Mind Flayer

The Sexy Futanari Admin Goon
Staff member
Administrator
Super Moderator
Reputation score
Depression... I hate depression, with a burning passion.

The feel of if slipping, gnawing its way through your mind with the stress of your life closing in around like like walls on all sides, making you feel as if you can't breathe your chest is so tight from it. The feel of doubt always present, the voices of depression telling you to do this, or that, when you know it's the wrong thing to do. The inescapable feel of despair caused from depression that clouds your judgement, makes you say and do things that hurt those you love ever more in the anguished presence of that goddamned depression. I'm drowning... I'm drowning is all you can think as the anguish, the despair closes in around you. Then... the depression makes you begin no longer doubting yourself, but hating yourself... the mere look of yourself in the mirror disgusts you, angers you even. Finally... you find yourself hoping... nay, praying for release from this god awful feeling, this waking living nightmare, no longer just wanting to be able to rest without the tormenting voices of depression clawing through you like nails on a chalkboard, but to rest forevermore, to never have to hear those voices again... to never have to hurt again... to never have to feel again, and mostly... to never have to hurt those you love and care about again. You just want it to finally end, whether in despair, or not... you just want it to end. That deep everlasting sleep is something that calls to you every single day that goes by, and every day you must wake up and tell yourself that today isn't the day, for one reason or another today isn't the day. You also find yourself thinking what people will say when you finally do achieve that everlasting sleep, when they say he just wasn't strong enough, or she was just too weak to fight it. No... what they don't realize is that with depression... when you finally do find that final peace... regardless of how you do, it isn't because you weren't strong enough, or because you were weak... it's because you tried to be strong for far too long without any way out, without any hope, and that unending battle in your mind finally tipped in depression's favor, giving depression its long sought victory, and whatever they may say about you matters not any longer, because you have finally found peace in that everlasting rest that you deserve for trying to fight an ever losing battle, one that has no hope of victory, and all you can do leading up to it is hope the end comes painlessly for those you still love and care about, and you pray that they won't miss you, that they won't even notice you've gone.

Byzantine2014

Tentacle God
Reputation score
Depression... I hate depression, with a burning passion.

The feel of if slipping, gnawing its way through your mind with the stress of your life closing in around like like walls on all sides, making you feel as if you can't breathe your chest is so tight from it. The feel of doubt always present, the voices of depression telling you to do this, or that, when you know it's the wrong thing to do. The inescapable feel of despair caused from depression that clouds your judgement, makes you say and do things that hurt those you love ever more in the anguished presence of that goddamned depression. I'm drowning... I'm drowning is all you can think as the anguish, the despair closes in around you. Then... the depression makes you begin no longer doubting yourself, but hating yourself... the mere look of yourself in the mirror disgusts you, angers you even. Finally... you find yourself hoping... nay, praying for release from this god awful feeling, this waking living nightmare, no longer just wanting to be able to rest without the tormenting voices of depression clawing through you like nails on a chalkboard, but to rest forevermore, to never have to hear those voices again... to never have to hurt again... to never have to feel again, and mostly... to never have to hurt those you love and care about again. You just want it to finally end, whether in despair, or not... you just want it to end. That deep everlasting sleep is something that calls to you every single day that goes by, and every day you must wake up and tell yourself that today isn't the day, for one reason or another today isn't the day. You also find yourself thinking what people will say when you finally do achieve that everlasting sleep, when they say he just wasn't strong enough, or she was just too weak to fight it. No... what they don't realize is that with depression... when you finally do find that final peace... regardless of how you do, it isn't because you weren't strong enough, or because you were weak... it's because you tried to be strong for far too long without any way out, without any hope, and that unending battle in your mind finally tipped in depression's favor, giving depression its long sought victory, and whatever they may say about you matters not any longer, because you have finally found peace in that everlasting rest that you deserve for trying to fight an ever losing battle, one that has no hope of victory, and all you can do leading up to it is hope the end comes painlessly for those you still love and care about, and you pray that they won't miss you, that they won't even notice you've gone.
Amen, and it seems the only other thing you can ever do is slowly, slowly claw yourself out of it and change your life immensely, always so hard to do... argh, life is shitty.

Hate when I end up spending money on frivolous things while trying to save, why pron & libido, why...

Rule 34

Lurker
RP Moderator
Reputation score
Caught a stomach bug. Can't trust a fart at the moment. Hope it was just some bad food and nothing more serious. Fuck that.