ToxicShock

(And Reputation Manager)
Staff member
Administrator
H-Section Moderator
Reputation score
Re: Hate Thread

I agree, it's retarded

I don't hate, but was disappointed to find out we don't have directional image tags.

Last edited:

Momiji

Lurker
Reputation score

I hate people who sign their username at the end of their posts. I mean, what's the point? Your username is RIGHT above your post (or next to, depending on the forum design). I don't really mind when people sign their usernames on long-winded posts or really important posts, but for God's sake, how and why do people hit enter two or more times, depending on their level of faggotry, then type their username? It's.. it's just pointless and a total waste of time, not to mention it makes you look like an utter douchebag. Think of all the things you could have done in the time it took you to hit enter two or more times and retype your name, and how less of a douchebag you could have come off as.

What irritates me even more is people who put stupid-ass ~s all over their "signature". Imagine if I did that shit!

~Obeliskos

Would this make me look any smarter? Any cooler? Any less of a troll? No, if anything, it makes you look like a fucking jackoff with a huge ego, signing your damn name all over everything you say.

People can post how they want to post, but I think it's fucking retarded.
FUCKING THIS. FUCKING FUCKITY FUCK FUCK THIS. NIGGERS. FUCK YYEEESS.

~Momiji

Nunu

Despot
Former Admin
Reputation score

i kind like leaving your name there, it helps differentiate talking styles. so obviously if everyone does it its stupid but for one or two people... its all cool.

i hate seafood

Momiji

Lurker
Reputation score

i kind like leaving your name there, it helps differentiate talking styles. so obviously if everyone does it its stupid but for one or two people... its all cool.

i hate seafood
Shrimp is delicious. Fuck you.

DarkFire1004

Tentacle Goddess of the H-Section
Staff member
Administrator
Super Moderator
Reputation score

There are seafood haters in this world? I thought they were just a myth!

I hate seafood haters.

Shrike7

Lurker
Reputation score

I hate people with no respect for art. One of the hallways I clean, one of the art students hung about a ten foot wide thing of paperclips in a neat design, sorta like those beads you hang in doorways. Pisses me off to no end cause I gotta clean around them, but I think they're neat. People like to run a hand along, watch the pattern, sometimes it gets a couple strands stuck together. Nothing big, no problem. Today, I come into work to find a two foot section all mangled together, roof to floor, with about fifty of then piled on the floor itself. Some fucker went and tangled the whole mess together and walked off. If he was there I woulda... I dunno, tore him a new asshole or something. I spent about half an hour on it, most of it is fixed but the rest would probably be easier to tear down and start over.

So yeah, I hate that.

OP
Obeliskos

Obeliskos

Tentacle God
Reputation score

I hate seafood.

And in response to Mo's inevitable response, fuck you too Momiji.

I also hate . I joined the LUElinks team and now I feel obligated to type and click like mad. My hands feel like they're about to fall off, and I'm only at 13,300-ish keystrokes.

DarkFire1004

Tentacle Goddess of the H-Section
Staff member
Administrator
Super Moderator
Reputation score

Holy crap. That thing's kinda cool.

OP
Obeliskos

Obeliskos

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Oh yeah. It's cool for about 3 minutes. Then you keep typing... and typing... clicking... and clicking...

To get your keystrokes up fast, open up WordPad. Set your left hand on qwer and your thumb on space. Put your right hand on 7890- and type like the wind! I typically get 2000 keystrokes per minute, then I take a break to avoid carpel tunnel.

Hentaispider

Lord of the Tap Dance \oO.Oo/ (And Reputation Mana
Staff member
Administrator
Reputation score

I hate puppies.

aika

El Presidente
Staff member
Administrator
Reputation score

I hate how busy I've been recently.

OP
Obeliskos

Obeliskos

Tentacle God
Reputation score

I hate my new on XP because I hate the love thread and refuse to give it the satisfaction of me posting there. The hate thread is my home, even for love!

Last edited:

Hentaispider

Staff member
Administrator
Reputation score

I hate my ISP. Yesterday was like third time within month I lost internet connection.

Wossface

Lurker
Reputation score

Oh, sweet, a spot to rant about hating things!

I hate the way the Navy rants on and on about integrity while not having a damn drop of the stuff.
I hate willfully ignorant people. Gangsta-subculture, white trash, all the smaller segments of humanity that come from the same mold but I don't know the word for them.
I hate the "moral guardians" and their endless crusades against free speech.
I hate the parents who refuse to raise their damn kids right and thus give the "moral guardians" a chance to heap the blame on new media.
I hate new media for pandering to the lowest common denominator and making themselves such easy targets in the process.
I hate people who try to explain modern economies using the colonial-era economic ideas of Adam Smith.
I hate people who think the solution to all problems is to throw money at them.
I hate people who think the solution to all problems is to fire bullets at them.
I hate people who think the solution to all problems is to spew rhetoric at them.
I hate religion-abusing idiots who claim the solution to all problems is to forcibly convert everyone to theirs and kill the rest. I'm looking at you, bin Laden, and I'm looking at you too, Ann Coulter.
I hate philosophies and systems that ignore human nature and only exist as reactions to other philosophies and systems their creator didn't like. I'm looking at you, Objectivism, and I'm looking at you too, Communism.
I hate those super-virulent atheists who run around being offended by every single display of religion they see.
I hate religious dicks who lump all atheists in with the aforementioned super-virulent tards.
I hate the left wing and their censorship kick.
I hate the right wing and their censorship kick that targets other stuff than the left wing's censorship kick.
I hate talking heads who knowingly attribute quotes from one source to another source to make the second source seem bad. And then claim they "weren't lying" because the endnotes, at the back of the damn book, attribute the quote correctly, even though the freakin' TEXT had it wrong. Hi again, Ann.
I hate talking heads who knowingly exclude pertinent information when making their arguments. Especially when the excluded information is payroll taxes. Hi, Rush Limbaugh.
I hate talking heads who replace all my chances to hear music on my drive in to work. Hi, Opie And Anthony.
I hate the crappy music that takes up seventy percent of the song plays on the radio, even if it is better than talking heads.
I hate people who declare that everything on the radio must be crap, because it's mainstream. Fuck you, indie elitists.
I hate people who declare that everything on the radio must be good, because it's popular. Fuck you, retards.
I hate people who think how good something is, is determined by how much it sells. See "Trying to explain modern economies with Adam Smith".
And most of all, I hate... me, for being too afraid of society's massive might to go out and correct all of the aforementioned fucktards with a tire iron.

Tassadar

Panda King
RP Moderator
Reputation score

Oh, sweet, a spot to rant about hating things!

I hate the way the Navy rants on and on about integrity while not having a damn drop of the stuff.
I hate willfully ignorant people. Gangsta-subculture, white trash, all the smaller segments of humanity that come from the same mold but I don't know the word for them.
I hate the "moral guardians" and their endless crusades against free speech.
I hate the parents who refuse to raise their damn kids right and thus give the "moral guardians" a chance to heap the blame on new media.
I hate new media for pandering to the lowest common denominator and making themselves such easy targets in the process.
I hate people who try to explain modern economies using the colonial-era economic ideas of Adam Smith.
I hate people who think the solution to all problems is to throw money at them.
I hate people who think the solution to all problems is to fire bullets at them.
I hate people who think the solution to all problems is to spew rhetoric at them.
I hate religion-abusing idiots who claim the solution to all problems is to forcibly convert everyone to theirs and kill the rest. I'm looking at you, bin Laden, and I'm looking at you too, Ann Coulter.
I hate philosophies and systems that ignore human nature and only exist as reactions to other philosophies and systems their creator didn't like. I'm looking at you, Objectivism, and I'm looking at you too, Communism.
I hate those super-virulent atheists who run around being offended by every single display of religion they see.
I hate religious dicks who lump all atheists in with the aforementioned super-virulent tards.
I hate the left wing and their censorship kick.
I hate the right wing and their censorship kick that targets other stuff than the left wing's censorship kick.
I hate talking heads who knowingly attribute quotes from one source to another source to make the second source seem bad. And then claim they "weren't lying" because the endnotes, at the back of the damn book, attribute the quote correctly, even though the freakin' TEXT had it wrong. Hi again, Ann.
I hate talking heads who knowingly exclude pertinent information when making their arguments. Especially when the excluded information is payroll taxes. Hi, Rush Limbaugh.
I hate talking heads who replace all my chances to hear music on my drive in to work. Hi, Opie And Anthony.
I hate the crappy music that takes up seventy percent of the song plays on the radio, even if it is better than talking heads.
I hate people who declare that everything on the radio must be crap, because it's mainstream. Fuck you, indie elitists.
I hate people who declare that everything on the radio must be good, because it's popular. Fuck you, retards.
I hate people who think how good something is, is determined by how much it sells. See "Trying to explain modern economies with Adam Smith".
And most of all, I hate... me, for being too afraid of society's massive might to go out and correct all of the aforementioned fucktards with a tire iron.
:D

Hentaispider

Staff member
Administrator
Reputation score

To be fair, 95% of all songs that play on radio are crap. Some channels are exception, though.

ToxicShock

(And Reputation Manager)
Staff member
Administrator
H-Section Moderator
Reputation score

What about playing the band "Talking Heads" on the radio?