What's new

OP
Obeliskos

Obeliskos

Tentacle God
Reputation score
Re: Hate Thread

Oh, sweet, a spot to rant about hating things!
Bad wording. It's not ranting about hating, just ranting about things you hate. Ranting about hating would be like

"God, I dislike people who hate things. I think it's stupid. Better to dislike things."

Momiji

Lurker
Reputation score

Oh, sweet, a spot to rant about hating things!

I hate the way the Navy rants on and on about integrity while not having a damn drop of the stuff.
I hate willfully ignorant people. Gangsta-subculture, white trash, all the smaller segments of humanity that come from the same mold but I don't know the word for them.
I hate the "moral guardians" and their endless crusades against free speech.
I hate the parents who refuse to raise their damn kids right and thus give the "moral guardians" a chance to heap the blame on new media.
I hate new media for pandering to the lowest common denominator and making themselves such easy targets in the process.
I hate people who try to explain modern economies using the colonial-era economic ideas of Adam Smith.
I hate people who think the solution to all problems is to throw money at them.
I hate people who think the solution to all problems is to fire bullets at them.
I hate people who think the solution to all problems is to spew rhetoric at them.
I hate religion-abusing idiots who claim the solution to all problems is to forcibly convert everyone to theirs and kill the rest. I'm looking at you, bin Laden, and I'm looking at you too, Ann Coulter.
I hate philosophies and systems that ignore human nature and only exist as reactions to other philosophies and systems their creator didn't like. I'm looking at you, Objectivism, and I'm looking at you too, Communism.
I hate those super-virulent atheists who run around being offended by every single display of religion they see.
I hate religious dicks who lump all atheists in with the aforementioned super-virulent tards.
I hate the left wing and their censorship kick.
I hate the right wing and their censorship kick that targets other stuff than the left wing's censorship kick.
I hate talking heads who knowingly attribute quotes from one source to another source to make the second source seem bad. And then claim they "weren't lying" because the endnotes, at the back of the damn book, attribute the quote correctly, even though the freakin' TEXT had it wrong. Hi again, Ann.
I hate talking heads who knowingly exclude pertinent information when making their arguments. Especially when the excluded information is payroll taxes. Hi, Rush Limbaugh.
I hate talking heads who replace all my chances to hear music on my drive in to work. Hi, Opie And Anthony.
I hate the crappy music that takes up seventy percent of the song plays on the radio, even if it is better than talking heads.
I hate people who declare that everything on the radio must be crap, because it's mainstream. Fuck you, indie elitists.
I hate people who declare that everything on the radio must be good, because it's popular. Fuck you, retards.
I hate people who think how good something is, is determined by how much it sells. See "Trying to explain modern economies with Adam Smith".
And most of all, I hate... me, for being too afraid of society's massive might to go out and correct all of the aforementioned fucktards with a tire iron.
I can agree with all of these except...

"I hate people who think the solution to all problems is to fire bullets at them."

But...I mean...what else was I supposed to do?

Hentaispider

Lord of the Tap Dance \oO.Oo/ (And Reputation Mana
Staff member
Administrator
Reputation score

I can agree with all of these except...

"I hate people who think the solution to all problems is to fire bullets at them."

But...I mean...what else was I supposed to do?
Burn them, obviously. Well, sometimes you can use explosives, but only sometimes.

Chibichibi

Big Sis
Reputation score

I hate the Westboro Baptist Church. One could almost call them trolls, except they actually believe the shit they're spouting. And, incidentally, most the other sects of Christianity despise them too. <3

Nunu

Despot
Former Admin
Reputation score

actually i think its safe to say everyone despises them.

they were going to come over here and pray the bush fires killed more people because heath ledger was gay.

this is one of the things that makes me glad Australians don't have the right to free speech.

ToxicShock

(And Reputation Manager)
Staff member
Administrator
H-Section Moderator
Reputation score

What's that Poe's Law? That it's almost impossible to tell the difference between a parody of fundamentalism and the real thing. Or something like that. I believe it applies.

Tassadar

Panda King
RP Moderator
Reputation score

I hate the Westboro Baptist Church. One could almost call them trolls, except they actually believe the shit they're spouting. And, incidentally, most the other sects of Christianity despise them too. <3
My answer to religious fundamentalism: do the exact opposite, pretend something that clearly does exist, doesn't.

(My apologies to anyone offended by this statement.)

Those people actually came here to picket the memorial for the people that died in that plane crash, and they got chased off of both sites before either service was half done.

OP
Obeliskos

Obeliskos

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Toxic got post #666 in this topic.

Also, if you really hate WBC that much, here are a few methods of trolling those IRL trolls:
  1. If a protester approaches you and says "God hates fags", respond by saying "He must be hatin on you a lot" or "Then switch religion. Buddha has nothing against you guys"
  2. Pay a gay stripper to show up for a God Hates Fags supporter's birthday and dance for him, or hire a female stripper if the supporter is a girl. Extra points if you are the stripper. Moar extra points if you perform forced anal sex.
  3. Check their , meet them if they're scheduled to be in your town, and play or, even better, from the loudest speakers available to you. Record what you did, and submit the recording to YouTube for extra points.
  4. If you see them picketing while driving, swerve onto the sidewalk hitting at least 100 of them for OVER 9000 points. When arrested, claim that you did it for the lulz.

Nunu

Despot
Former Admin
Reputation score

4. If you see them picketing while driving, swerve onto the sidewalk hitting at least 100 of them for OVER 9000 points. When arrested, claim that you did it for the lulz.

Caulder

Is completely fucking irrelevant. And he's a bitch
RP Moderator
Reputation score

Indeed I shall *swerves onto sidewalk and takes out at least 100 anti-hentai protesters for OVER 9000 points"

I hate people who think Hentai is bad.

ToxicShock

(And Reputation Manager)
Staff member
Administrator
H-Section Moderator
Reputation score

I can understand the argument.

Tomoe

Lurker
Reputation score

We don't seem to get much of that picketing up here in Canada or maybe it's just my city. Oh and to add on to the hate thread, I hate thinking that the only reason I choose differently is to defy. Also, mentally arguing with myself can piss myself off because I hold the viewpoints of other people potentially. As well, I have somewhat of a grudge against the Roman Catholic church ... I also hate the the disapproval of other religions from religions; I'd never join one of the current religions anyways.

Lurker
Reputation score

We don't seem to get much of that picketing up here in Canada or maybe it's just my city. Oh and to add on to the hate thread, I hate thinking that the only reason I choose differently is to defy. Also, mentally arguing with myself can piss myself off because I hold the viewpoints of other people potentially. As well, I have somewhat of a grudge against the Roman Catholic church ... I also hate the the disapproval of other religions from religions; I'd never join one of the current religions anyways.
I'm not fond of organized religion in general. If there is a bring who is basically everything and exists completely outside our ability to comprehend, why should I believe anybody understands what it is trying to tell us? Or that it would even bother talking to us in the first place? I've see the good of religion, the charity work and the moral guidance and discipline it brings people, but I've seen the bad as well; Terrorism and extremism, the corrupting of holy doctrines to suit the will of a few wrong individuals. I'd just rather not be involved.

Caulder

Is completely fucking irrelevant. And he's a bitch
RP Moderator
Reputation score

I hate people who take the internet seriously.
I hate people who voted for Obama.
I hate people who believe everything they read and cannot tell truth from lies.