Weird Dream Thread

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Weird Dream Thread

Dude, learn to say what you wanna say in a sentence or two, its a quality too.

I had this weird dream tonight where Aragon had become corrupted and the Ringwielder, so everything was screwed, but instead I decided to abandon the escape attempts and challenge him 1on1. Dream ended when I changed the momentum of his axe wielding secondary arm to bite into an old shoulder of his main arm. Sadly I woke up before the conclusion, .. there are never any elf to conquer in those dreams.
    Play my naughty games here:

Comment

Here's a dream I recorded just a couple minutes ago, as I'd just woken up.

I spoiler-ed it to help shrink down the post itself.
      I mentioned I'd recorded over 100 dreams. 99 of which are regular dreams,
      but 13 are nightmares, which I grade on a scale of how badly it effected me
      after I woke up.

Spelling/grammatical errors fixed for reading convenience, but in their naturally
      recorded state they can typically have a small number of them through-out.

Dream #99: Crazy Big Rigs
      Spoiler

Don't worry, I won't make a habit of posting them here, I just wanted to show you how I record them.
      Last edited by AnotherLurker; 28th June 2017, 05:50.

Comment

For me...

I keep getting weird dreams having me getting ntrd with different girls but I'm not even a relationship, is this a warning for me? lol

Comment

I was in the countryside, talking with a witch... I suppose I had done something because she gave me study credit(written on a folded napkin), but I no longer remember what it was... anyway, as she was leaving, she warned me not to look at her house, which was wandering about(think Baba Yaga's hut) or I would be struck blind(or possibly dead). Obviously some time later the hut came around, but I didn't manage to look away in time, so I went blind and was paralyzed. I even thought I was really dying and then I woke up.
          "RPG's aren't about problems, they're about having fun and watching your grimdark world devolve into Monty Python quotes."

Just a little teaser: http://pastebin.com/vGndFrvY

For truly it is written, RTFM.

Comment

Had a weird dream where a friend and I had a place together and we were all lovey-dovey and shit. Weird part is, we did date in the past, but found we weren't compatible. Also, Also, something, something shit was happening.
            "Controllers, abusers, and manipulative persons don't question themselves. They don't ask themselves if the problem is them. They always say the problem is someone else." -Darlene Ouimet

"Most people don't have the willingness to break bad habits. They have a lot of excuses and they talk like a victim."-Carlos Santana

Comment

A couple of days ago I had this dream and it still feels fresh in my memory.
              It was one of those dreams where you feel as if you were awake. You guys know what I´m talking about right?
              So there I was lying on my bed it was still dark, something had awoken me and I saw that my bedroom door was completely open then it appeared it had a humanoid shape and its weird looking face had these giant teeth’s. The monster ran towards me jumped on my bed and pressed its hands against my chest and I felt the pressure.
              That´s when I woke up. It was 3 am I could not fell asleep again. I had never experienced a dream like that before the whole thing make me feel like a kid.

Comment

Originally posted by dudes_tractor_yeah View Post
                A couple of days ago I had this dream and it still feels fresh in my memory.
                It was one of those dreams where you feel as if you were awake. You guys know what I´m talking about right?
                So there I was lying on my bed it was still dark, something had awoken me and I saw that my bedroom door was completely open then it appeared it had a humanoid shape and its weird looking face had these giant teeth’.
                just a notch away from being kinky.
                Play my naughty games here:

Comment

Here's one from the puberty years. Yes, it's a wet dream.

Spoiler

It still haunts me from time to time.
                  *Nightverge cries in a growing circle of piss*
                  [1 Minute Ago 01:35] Nightverge: thank you
                  [1 Minute Ago 01:36] Mind Flayer: Np

Comment

Working...
                  X