What's new

Weird Dream Thread

Rain

Lurker
Reputation score
Re: Weird Dream Thread

Well, no duh you're having weird dreams... You're using that damned enchanted pillow thingie. XD
Ooops.. I keep forgeting I have that thing..
BUT IT'S SOO SOFFT!!!
I think I need a new pillow...

Iggy

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Ooops.. I keep forgeting I have that thing..
BUT IT'S SOO SOFFT!!!
I think I need a new pillow...
How about you use Fon Fon? She looks pretty fluffy and soft, and I'm sure she'd be willing to be in the same bed as you~<3. :p

Rain

Lurker
Reputation score

How about you use Fon Fon? She looks pretty fluffy and soft, and I'm sure she'd be willing to be in the same bed as you~<3. :p
+Drools+
Umm.. I mean...
Sounds like a good plan!

Incubus

Horn Dog
Reputation score

I had another dream about Nunu. I don't even what it was about anymore.

I need to stop talking to Nunu before I go to bed.

SirOni

Demon Girls #1 Fan
Reputation score

I had a dream last night where a friend and myself were children and our parents took us to a park to play. Not long after they dropped us off a frenzied swan attacked a man who turned into a zombie and started attacking everyone else. My friend and myself then had to fight the zombies off before the whole world was infected.

SirOni

Demon Girls #1 Fan
Reputation score

I had an odd (edit: fucking weird) Homestuck related dream last night. Basically my back door was a kind of on-off portal to the trolls universe and they all fled to our world through the portal door where they all then stayed at my place. Somewhere in the middle of it my mother was baking strawberry tarts and I couldn't wait for them so I decided to try one mid-cook though Vriska told me not to because they hadn't finished cooking yet. Ignoring her I took one out but because it hadn't been fully cooked it was still quite squishy and so it was pretty difficult to take out without it all pouring everywhere.

I have no idea why the tart mix had the consistency of water, it just did.

Anyway, as I was putting the tart in my mouth Vriska started having a go at me, telling me that I'd be in trouble once my mother finds out. I'm like 'whatever, I'll do what I want'. And once my mother did come back she too had a go at me for not waiting another 30 minutes for the tarts to finish baking. After that I went and played a bit of football (soccer to you Americans) with Karkat, Tavros, Equius and Sollux until finally the trolls all decided to go back to their world and try and at least beat Jack Noir, while Vriska decided to stay in our world.

ToxicShock

(And Reputation Manager)
Staff member
Administrator
H-Section Moderator
Reputation score

I was an avatar like alien in the middle of a interstellar war in which our forces were being beat back by armored up lizard like grunts. We were a spiritual race and trying to protect our semideity figure which was a 60ft tall woman who could deliver us one by one into "Ascension." As we were being beat back, we realized our only way out was to ascend, a ritual which consisted of her laying on the ground as 4-5 of us would rub specific parts of her body. When she started to gasp and breathe heavily, from the sensual ceremony, the person in question would turn a bright blue before disappearing. Only a minute later, she would lurch upward in pleasure as their spirit would literally birth itself from her godly folds. Unfortunately, the first person to go was our captain. Although I thought that selfish of him as our forces were still being destroyed, we did have a sort of seniority system and I told the goddess that he was the best choice. After killing one of the enemies generals, I realized the fight would start to slow without much of their leadership. Having dented their forces, I ran back to the her, deciding to take place in each ascension by delegating myself to a more comforting touch, being the one who would placed my hand on her shoulder and would sometimes pull the sweating hair from her face, assuring her of our safety and thanking her for her grace in saving our people. I woke up before knowing whether or not we could push their forces back or if I ascended or not, but I remember having a conflict within myself, arguing that although I feel the battle would be difficult, I would like to live a full life on our planet, which included bearing children and having a family, an honor that one would be denied if they were to become an ethereal spirit of the stars.

SirOni

Demon Girls #1 Fan
Reputation score

I had another odd dream last night, this time featuring Minecraft though everything in it looked like real world items instead of the blocks.

At the start of the dream I was in the server, though instead of us playing with avatars it was actually us in the game. Anyway, we were all travelling along and we came to this wrecked boat in the middle of a desert. I had climbed a dead looking tree and began punching one of the branches that quickly broke off and burst into blocks of logs. Some of us then started fixing the boat with the blocks and the rest of us decided to check the interior of it out. For a while we found nothing until I heard a moan coming from around a corner and after several seconds a zombie looms into view. We get ready to attack it because even though we had no weapons it was only one zombie, though as it got closer more and more poured from around the corner. Shitting ourselves we all ran as fast as we could back out the boat.

Copper

Lurker
Reputation score

Just got up from a rather weird and kind of all over the place dream and yet, it had a plot. Sorta. Go figure.

So, I remember the first part of the plot had to do with vampires. I was a vampire and Squid was in my dream and he was a vampire, too. And I remember being in the office with him (POV was a little skewed, I was doing that 'watching yet participating' thing) and he was setting up to take this aptitude test thing and I could hear him calculating how much time he had to do it, though it really didn't quite matter because, well, vampire. It wasn't like he had to stop to go to sleep. I remember seeing him opening up the sealed test with a fork (because it was wtf does a vampire need a fork for?) Then he settles in to take the test (POV shift, I'm now him and watching him prep, though it's brief). Then we're sitting in this board room kind of setup and he's taking the test and I'm checking things out on this huge monitor, something about England and I'm joking around with him about how if he gets this job, I'd come work for him, even if it meant moving to England. "Wait, you're not in England, are you?" "Nope. Austria." "Europe then. And that's close enough for me. It's near Hungary, which is part of where I'm from." And we're talking like we're in the same room but at the same time, we're messaging one another because even though he's right behind me, it's like he's not where I am.
((This bit likely came from LotN and the vamp manga I read before bed, not to mention various chats on various forums. So, um, if you're going for a really fantastic job in the future, Squid, good luck!))

I remember a bit where I'm sitting in a bedroom, talking via electronic means/partially there with me some of my cosplay friends who run a site that sell doujinshi and I'm looking for some titles and we're just sort of bs-ing and making plans about an upcoming con and just other things with a more serious bit, though I don't remember that well either (*sigh*)

Then, shift in the dream and it's sort of a high school setting bit and POV shift, I'm back to the 'there but observing' sort of thing. And the part that sticks out is that there's this girl that I'm friends with and sort of watching over, but she's got that slightly rebellious reputation (there's a secret to her, but I don't remember what it is at the moment.) Well, she's just come back from a mission and she's feeling really good about herself that she snubs the 'popular boy' who was giving her 'pity attention' and her mother shows up under the pretense of bringing her medication but she's realling bringing a watch battery that the girl recovered that belongs to the guy-best-friend-that-really-likes-her and she gives that to him and that's kind of the reveal that they both actually kind of like each other. Well, then it's time to head into the building and I'm following after her and she gets motioned aside by this security guard. She makes some crack about security checks *again* and his response is "No, it's just you this time." Well, it's a ruse to get her alone. Seems it's more of a facility than a school and I remember one of the scientists/doctors there who was a bit, mmm, unstable. I could see a folder he was holding and he had his own file in it and it had this...little kid scrawl in it that just gave you the sense that he was not a nice person (aka serial killer waiting to happen.) But he could mimic handwriting, so he forges this order to have the girl taken out, which this one lady doctor there was all too happy to follow through with. She takes her aside and is talking all nice to her but she's not having any of it. Since I'm following her, the guard sees me and the two of us sort of share a look that says "Don't say anything." and so I'm trying to sneak around and get to the girl while she's arguing with the doctor, the whole "And you're OKAY with what you're going to do?" So here I am, sneaking around under this desk, shifting around wires and boxes and what look like computer hook-ups. And matches. I move this pair of boxes and there's a ton of matches spilling out all over the place. So I'm wriggling around under the desks and I realize I'm not going to be able to reach her this way, so I turn around and there's this growing sense of dread that the way I wriggled in is now too small and I won't be able to angle myself to get out and I remember thinking "The great thing about how if you get stuck in a dream, the fastest way out is to wake up."

Bam. Eyes open. Done.
The last bit, I think, perhaps was influenced by my recent computer issues and reminsicent of Sucker Punch, brought on by seeing one of my friend's wallpapers on his computer, since I'm fairly certain they were making plans to give the girl a lobotomy.

So, yeah, again. Squid, hope you get that job! *laughs*

Hentaispider

Lord of the Tap Dance \oO.Oo/ (And Reputation Mana
Staff member
Administrator
Reputation score

I just woke up. I was dreaming that I was masturbating to some consensual hentai sex. At some point it turned into futa and it started getting both weirder and realer, as if I was actually in a sort of room with the characters. The room had two large cubes, one next to me and one in the opposite wall in the ceiling(we're talking about some 2m cubes and a large hall-sized room) and the characters were in those. I kept masturbating but couldn't get to orgasm. That's when I woke up.

I don't want to sleep anymore...

maikochan

User #69
Reputation score

I don't know if this dream would be considered weird or awesome. After staying up for close to 24 hours, this is what my mind produced:

First, I was a girl, an orphan in a WWII era orphanage, that also happened to be a bookstore and video rental store. I was trying to protect my best friend (another girl who could talk with birds, but was very shy. She becomes important in a bit) from the people who were trying to claim/adopt her. So I was on the roof of the orphanage in a giant sniper cannon (like, it could take out a battleship) and they were trying to approach by hot air balloon. So I shot the balloon out and they started to fall but not fast enough to be dangerous. Then I took the gliding wing and flew down to the front door and broke the good news. My friend was on the roof (where I just came from), but I had to get there by going up one flight of stairs. She was laying down, naked, talking with some birds and I told her she was safe.

Then... I think a friend called and woke me up. I went back to bed and the dream continued... onto the best part!

Then I was the friend. Something was happening, I don't remember what, but I was getting ready to leave the orphanage. As I was looking for my friend (the person I was before I had woken up), the bully of the orphanage, a guy brought me to a secluded room and mounted me doggy style, but I was still clothed and he didn't penetrate. He then started to tell me how he had sex with my friend (earlier me) like this, then she showed up, yelled at him and he left. Then we hugged and I left, wearing a very fluffy, soft fur outfit (I want one!) I also had an envelope from someone (I forget where I got it), and a sleeping bird with me as I walked. The city kind of reminded me of my home city, but again, seemed WWII era. An old man walked up to me and asked if I could see the angel statue on a building. I admitted that it looked too damaged to really see the angel and he seemed sad, but agreed. I continued, and found the building that the envelope had the address of, and, after dodging traffic, I got close to it. An old man (kind of reminded me of the guy who played Santa Clause in the old Miracle on 34th Street, he was a good guy) and a teenaged girl met me and brought me into the building's back yard. Using some weird hook things, they opened up the fence and led me towards the back door, but just then the man told the two of us to continue. I could feel that something bad was going to happen, and didn't want to leave him, but we had to. Inside the building, I was alone, the girl I had met was gone. I don't remember much about it, but I think I found something and suddenly the building was back in service and I was being given a tour around my small apartment. It was old, and I'd later find out that the timeline had changed to I think Victorian era, which meant I came from the future. The girl from before was there, she had red hair and was like a mentor to me. We were about to pick who was sleeping in what bunk when an attack came.

A monster had attacked a nearby museum and the girl and the old man and myself went over there to stop it, but because I didn't have my powers yet, they kept me out as the girl went in. After a bit, it seemed like she was in trouble, so the old man gave me a glove with an arrow on it and told me it would summon an ally to help fight. Inside I found the monster, it was like a cross between a Transformer and... something else. I used the glove to create a creature made out of gears that got inside it and tore it up from the inside, saving the girl and stopping the attack.

Then things get even more weird. A group of women were selling strange devices that sucked the energy out of people, the red-haired girl was blackmailed into helping them. We found a strange cloth that had what looked like rocket candies sewn onto it, and we found that I had carried one of the candies (they were called pearls) with me from the future. The old man put the candy/pearl into the missing spot and they all became real pearls. The cloth did something weird and we defeated the women. Then we gave it to a man who had lost all senses except for hearing and touch who liked the feel of the cloth on his face. He also looked like Rowan Atkinson (Mr. Bean). Then I was him and helping the old man build a device that would channel energy through the fence posts of the city, but the beam hit the ground and dissipated. He yelled at me, then went to fight the police who had shown up.

Then I woke up. But it didn't stop there! I didn't want to get up, so I rolled over and went back to sleep.

The part of the dream where I was the girl leaving the orphanage sort of started over, only there was a glowing blue portal and I found a cool sword-cane with a lion head for the handle. I charged it with some kind of blue psychic energy then went through the portal to the Victorian era world. The red-head was there, fighting a monster, and I convinced the person guarding the door (who looked like Queen Elizabeth II) to let me out and help fight. The other girl was hiding in a jeep (this is Victorian era england remember) and everything was a washed out white colour except for her, me and the goat. The goat was the enemy and I started to fight it. It charged at me and I wasn't able to stab it with the sword-cane. Then it charged again and I stabbed it. It went down to 0 HP (don't ask how I knew that... oh, also I had some kind of MP stat as well), but was still attacking. It charged again and I stabbed it, it fell down and I used my finishing attack, which was to shoot blue flames from the lion's mouth on my sword-cane. It killed the goat and then I woke up.

So yeah... awesome, weird... kind of Sailor Moon-y and RPG-y... I dunno... I liked it.

Edit: Oh yeah, there were convertibles driving around Victorian Era world as well.

SirOni

Demon Girls #1 Fan
Reputation score

So I had three dreams last night, each of varying degree's of wtf'ery. I'll start off with the least weird of them all.

The dream started off with myself, Boone and ED-E (from Fallout: New Vegas) making our way somewhere in the middle of the night. As we were travelling a Legion hit squad ambushed us. We killed them with ease though it quickly dawned on us that it wasn't just one squad out to get us. Caesar had sent all his men out to stop us for fucking with him one too many times. Boone said that he and ED-E would hold them off and for me to make my way where Caesar had hid himself, which was some kind of castle instead of Fortification Hill. Anyway, I bid my companions good bye as I set out and slowly made my way towards the castle as I dodged Legion squads. As I got to the door of the castle I saw a figure. I slowly made my way over to it to see who it was and it turned out to be Mario in his Fire Flower outfit. He silently beckoned me to follw him into the castle, though the dream ended before we actually got to Caesar.

My second dream is somewhat weirder, and quite a bit more disturbing. For me at least. Anyway, the dream was set in your typical zombie apocalyse. I was fighting the hordes of undead off from my home, which I had fortified with several other people. We had successfully fought of an unknown quantity of the undead, though towards the end of the dream my dog (which happens to be deceased in real life) had been bitten. Deciding that the best thing to do would be to put it out of its misery before it transformed I went to shoot my dog in the head only to find out that the gun, and all our other guns were out of ammo and we had no more. Determined to allow my dog to die before becoming a zombie I took my knife out and slammed the blade into the dogs head. But no matter how many times I stabbed the dog it wouldn't die, and it didn't seem like it was going to transform. Regardless of that I tried to put kill it before it transformed and before the zombies broke into the house. Again I woke up before the dream could finish. I'm not too fond of that dream.

Last dream, and I have to say it's the most fucked up dream I've ever had. This dream doesn't even break into the weirdness slowly, instead it starts off with me screaming in shock because not only have I grown an extra dick below my actual one I've also grown four vestigial cocks either side, all of which are as thin and twice as long as a biro ink cartridge. So you can see why I'm screaming in shock. Not only that but my hair was falling out, and for some reason there was a man teaching math in my living room. That dream didn't last too long, but it was long enough for my liking. I'll take my murder dreams over that dream any day of the week.

ToxicShock

(And Reputation Manager)
Staff member
Administrator
H-Section Moderator
Reputation score

I was part of a small alien squadron where our race looked just like earthlings, only adults were only the size of normal children. Once we hit some senior age, we sprouted up into lanky beings. However, while we were floating over Earth, we got into a dogfight with another visitors alien ships. Our ships then crashed in the woods around what was the area of my high school. However, in this dream, there was no school there. Instead, our attack ships were small crafts, easily hidden by the woods, albeit separated from each other. We were encircled around the giant open space that our large craft crash landed in. Apparently our concept of time was much different than that of the humans, because for some reason, we were surprised to find out one day that they had found and converted our down ship INTO the high school that I irl attended. Our little squadron o' six included myself as second in command to another tall white male, while the rest of us were apparently assembled up by some early 90's tv racial diversity group. My god, I even commented in the dream "What is this, fucking power rangers?" which provides some strange, almost anachronistic, contradiction, as we knew very little of these humans.

So there we were, our ships successfully hidden in the woods while our mothership had been converted to a normal high school. No, apparently there was no government contacted about it. I don't even remember what the ship looked like before it got converted. For all intents and purposes, I assume what we were driving looked EXACTLY LIKE a high school, hallways, classrooms, blackboards, desks, tables, chairs, and all, cuz I have no idea how it was changed that quickly and quietly. In order to see what the hell was going on, we enrolled into the school and tried to pull information about the administrators, who I suspected KNEW we were aliens from how little questions we were given on our background. As a matter of fact, the way we enrolled was by coming up to what looked like a bank teller/movie theater window, where we came up and asked what was going on here, offense and confusion in our voices. He then looked at us with shifty eyes, and wrote fake names down on some tickets and handed it to us. I even remember thinking it seemed kinda racist to give the Hispanic looking one the last name of Rodriguez. (once again, another complete contradiction to my alien dream)

We had to blend in with the regular children, strangely enough, none of which resembled a single person I actually knew in high school. I was well taken in, as well as some of our other members, but no one became as instantly popular as our leader. After some talks with him about how we could go home, I grew more and more suspicious of the idea that he never wanted to go back. During all this time we lived our lives in the woods when not in school. Most of us set up hammocks high in the trees or tents on the ground, but when going over to where I thought he was positioned, I found he was living out of his craft, which, although damaged, was still fully capable of space travel. After bringing the rest of the team to his site, there was a large argument about him placing himself over the team and him trying to suggest we were all lying to ourselves because of how much we enjoy the school. I was able to convince him to let me take his craft (which can only fit one of us) and go back home.

Once I got back, I had to make an official report with many high courts and councils and tell them whether or not I thought he was going rogue, and although I wanted to hurry for the sake of my team, I didn't help matters by refusing to give up on him. The only way to help everyone while salvaging our ships on earth was to either take the spare parts that we needed for the broken ships or haul them back by some tractor-beam towing. I don't quite recall what we did since I woke up before the trip back, but the point was, I had to bring back a whole other squadron. Once I got back, my team got onto their ships, (again, I don't know if they were getting fixed or towed) while I had a heart to heart with him, telling him I've never trusted my hands in anyone's life before but I have ever since I've been in his squadron, which was apparently a long time, and I considered him my best friend. I almost convinced him to come back, but we ended up parting ways, with him giving me control of the squad. (I'm not entirely sure leadership is just handed out like that, considering how many courts I had to talk to on our home planet) but not before I watched him go back to his Earth friends. When they asked who I was and why I was only with them a short time, he told them we were brothers, and that I'd be back to visit plenty of times. I assured them and him that I would. I woke up before I got back to my ship.

Last dream, and I have to say it's the most fucked up dream I've ever had. This dream doesn't even break into the weirdness slowly, instead it starts off with me screaming in shock because not only have I grown an extra dick below my actual one I've also grown four vestigial cocks either side, all of which are as thin and twice as long as a biro ink cartridge. So you can see why I'm screaming in shock. Not only that but my hair was falling out, and for some reason there was a man teaching math in my living room. That dream didn't last too long, but it was long enough for my liking. I'll take my murder dreams over that dream any day of the week.
HAHAHAHA! That's the greatest dream I've ever heard. ESPECIALLY the man in your living room.

Last edited:

Twisted

Mega Ultimate Jungle Girl 2000 Redux Z
Reputation score

Dream I had, just woke up from(and i mean just. not dressed yet even)

Typed it out as I went. Didn't go back to change things as I remembered stuff
Not really a weird dream, but i feel the need I should archive it.
I was tailing this girl or something, for some reason. Cannot remember specifically. I remember she had noticed and came over talked to me or something. Not sure why for either. Then somehow we managed to get into this bottomless pit sort of room. It had shit on top of big poles that would tilt if you uncentered the weight. The one specifically that i remember being some sort of circular grate. There was also a square glass one. Cannot remember where we had to go or what to do. Remember that "Sarah Marshall" was relatively calm despite this odd situation

Location before was some form of a wooden house. Yellow-orangish planks were used, no logs as far as I can remember. Front had an overhang at the door, two poles holding it up. Small building-wide pateau, dirt for a few feet infront of the building before grass showed up. Wooden picket fence to the left, with a pond in the back. Two windows in the front

"Sarah Marshall" was with two other girls, presumably friends. One had fluffy blonde hair, other cannot remember. The two had dark grey outfits on(school uniforms?),

"Sarah Marshall" herself had straight, pale pink hair(dyed? cannot remember eyebrows).

Held behind ears, and pale blue eyes, possibly with glasses. Attire composed of a white long-sleeve button-up shirt(possibly with tie), black thighhighs, shoes are unrecallable, and skirt is most likely involved(due to thighhighs)

I was a bit away. Possibly 30-40 feet. Partially behind a rock outcropping(though not hiding). The path too the house was carved out of this rock path. Each side of the pathway

had 10-15 foot tall rock walls that wound slightly two times before you got to the opening where the house was. At least from where I was standing. How it was behind me is unknown.

"Sarah Marshall" had noticed me, and said something to her friends, who walked off to the right(Perhaps towards another house? Not sure how enclosed the area was.) Before walking over to me. We talked (about what, i can't remember), before going into the house.

Somehere in the house there was a bath/sauna. A tub of water that was steaming. We talked while sitting infront of it. Her arms were on the top of it, leaning back on it.

The only thing I remember between this and the bottomless pit is walking through the house. "Sarah Marshall" might have been after some kind of argument, I remember her walking as if she was angry. I was following behind her, a little bit to the left. We went to the left side of the house, I remember seeing out the door on the left that lead to the area with the pond(in the back of the house?)

As for how it shifted from inside of the house(presumably "Sarah Marshall"'s house), to the bottomless pit scenario, I can only guess at.

Roadkill007

Sex Demon
Reputation score

I have these recurring dreams, where I'm in a house, being hunted down by people with guns. I keep trying to lure them to certain corners of the house, so that I can flee, but whenever I go out of the house, snipers shoot the ground around me, forcing me to take cover. Oh... and also I'm naked in almost all my dreams 0.o so there's always a moment where I'm trying to find my pants.

Copper

Lurker
Reputation score

Maybe that's your problem. Fuck your pants, there are men trying to kill you. Maybe if you didn't stop to look for your pants, the snipers wouldn't have time to get in position.

Sorry, goes along with a common thing that comes up at my gaming sessions. "If you're walking along the street and you see a man running at you and he has no pants, you turn and you run with that man. Because, at best, it's an angry husband chasing him. At worst, there is something chasing him so bad that he didn't even bother to put on his pants."

Roadkill007

Sex Demon
Reputation score

Maybe that's your problem. Fuck your pants, there are men trying to kill you. Maybe if you didn't stop to look for your pants, the snipers wouldn't have time to get in position.

Sorry, goes along with a common thing that comes up at my gaming sessions. "If you're walking along the street and you see a man running at you and he has no pants, you turn and you run with that man. Because, at best, it's an angry husband chasing him. At worst, there is something chasing him so bad that he didn't even bother to put on his pants."
lol wise words.... but ther's also somehow girls in my dreams too :( kinda embarassing lol luckily, my "dream girls" don't say anything about the matter... kinda feels like I'm the only one that knows I'm naked 0.o so weird man, i swear. But yea good advice, irl that's wut i'll do!

Copper

Lurker
Reputation score

*smacks RJ and Dark on the backs of their heads* That's for being assholes in my dream last night.

So, dream starts out and I'm at work, though it's not my current real job, but it is taking place in some sort of store. And then the robbers show up and they are intent on creating general mayhem and insanity and I realize while I'm dealing with these guys that it's Raptor and Dark. Don't ask me how I know this, I just did. And so I'm yelling/interacting with the two of them and I know who they are from the forum but they don't know who I am. At one point, the comment is made of "Oh, you'll figure it out when we're suddenly not friends on the forum any more." So I was willing to give them a clue, but not outright tell them that I was Copper.

So, I'm dealing with Dark first and he's got this sort of Jokerish look to him. More evil clown/Cesaer Romero Joker thing going than the Heath Ledger version, but one thing he *does* have going for him is finger bullets. I think this came from one of my comics, but basically, he can point his finger at someone, do the "bang" thing and he actually shoots them. My solution? Stuff a pumpkin candle on his hand. I have no idea. I just remember him taking a shot at me and I got close enough to stuff a melty candle over the ends of his fingers. No aim, no bullets, apparently.

Then, I'm heading into the back room to go find RJ and on the way, I run into this Riddler-esque character who thinks I'm there to fight with *him* but it's like "Dude, this really isn't the time. Either help or get the hell out of the way." Because apparently, no love lost between him and those two, so it was sort of an "enemy of my enemy is my friend" kind of thing. Well, I get into the back room and there's RJ and the closest person I can put him to looking like is Cipher, the asshole from the Matrix. And now it's me, the Riddler guy, and someone that I think was supposed to be one of the NPCs from my Geist game, Micah, because now, instead of just being me, I was also my character, Steph. Well, RJ's apparently a sin-eater, too and there's the whole posturing of "Give up your geist to me and I'll let you go peacefully into oblivion" (or something like that.) My response was basically a "Fuck you" and so we get into it. And because it's RJ, he starts flinging mystical shit around. I tell the other two to keep away from him because a lot of his powers need contact to work, so we keep our distance and he's up there, in the air, with the glowing righteous fury and wrathful fire and the blue lightning and I'm just standing there, taunting him because one, it's what Steph does, and two, thanks to one of my powers, I'm immune to fire, so he can't really hurt me, no matter what he throws at me. And so, amid all the crashing and the bashing, I hear my mother yelling at me to get me awake to tell me she has to go to the doctor's, so that was pretty much where things ended.

I think I liked the dream where Squid was going to get me a job better, even if this one was slightly more fun.

Iggy

Tentacle God
Reputation score

I was watching a bunch of fanmade Touhou vids before I went to bed and I end up having quite an interesting dream. After I went to sleep I had a dream where it was basically the movie, "Silence of the Lambs", except Alice was Buffalo Bill and Marisa was in the hole naked and I heard Alice say, "It puts the lotion on the skin or else it gets to hose again~.", except she had a naughty, mischievous look on her face. But before all this happened, Alice carried out some elaborate plan, which I now forget all the details to, to capture Marisa and strip her of her broom, clothes, and the Master Spark. And then she did that creepy dance thing from the movie wearing Marisa's clothes and her hair styled like Marisa's in front of a video camera. It was... interesting to say the least.

Any thoughts?

Last edited: