What's new

Weird Dream Thread

Fullmetalfist

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
Re: Weird Dream Thread

I was swimming in jello and then played chess with a shark....huh.

MajorKagami

Tentacle God
Reputation score
Long hrs Gaming+Hgames=dream rape

I do my little H-game thing checking up looking for those updates. then spend Hrs playing Border lands 2.... when I finally go to sleep I continue playing BL2 in my head and thew in some good old GOR fun...so I got raped by a psycho bandit, I was dressed like Gaige. make it even better for any one who plays the game you know all those strange things they yell out....I got to have my own, even in that voice they have. I'll never be able forget it. "Lets play bakery shop, I'll be the pastry chef you be the pastry and I'm going to give you a cream filling" and he did....this is actual the 2nd time 1st one got to be L4D....yeah I was raped by a Hunter, lest it wasn't a tank and yeap I was dressed like Zoey. I remember it every time I play the map it happen on, No mercy 3rdmap just jumping down into the warehouse.... and they were just like the game play is for me doing great and then grabbed during a reload... guess I'm going to have to stop with these H-games I can't be Dream-rapeing myself. that so could be a title for a H-game Dream-Raper!

SirOni

Demon Girls #1 Fan
Reputation score
Re: Long hrs Gaming+Hgames=dream rape

And we needed an entire thread for this drivel, why?

Zelzar

Grim Reaper
Reputation score

So, in the dream, you were watching yourself getting raped or getting raped from your POV?

MajorKagami

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Why a thread for this? I felt like sharing that is all. My madness could just be for others enjoyment.

oh, It started just like a game 1st person real feeling staring down the sights of a MP5. then a little 3rd person over the shoulder style, after I killed one turning to kill another behind me it went 3rd. so I saw the Gaige outfit but the hair! oh its my pigtails not her's. then back to the 1st to shoot. then I turned back around for the 3rd shoot but he moved behind a shipping container. waiting/aiming see him pull it clicks.... I'm like Fuck...fuck fuck pull empty out put new in just like it looks in the game just as I go to pull the cocking handle hes tackled me. then it was mask in my face to like a over had view get to see the striped stockings ripped off like that and...well... my legs over my head. just kinda back and fourth till I woke up.

SirOni

Demon Girls #1 Fan
Reputation score

It's a thread about your fucking dream. There's already a thread (several in fact, because people are blind fucktards that don't look for an existing thread) for dreams.

Blackmagic

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

I want to see this concoction put to the test I will try this later on tonight. Marvel vs Capcom rape sounds cool as long as I'm doing the raping lol.

MajorKagami

Tentacle God
Reputation score

ok, ok I looked and its three pages back but there are also a lot of gaming threads. so I could have also easily put it in one of those.

and to add long hrs gaming on top of just being long hrs up may have helped the dream-rape.

dmronny

Lurker
Reputation score

I had a dream last night that my best friend was a talking sea otter named Andrew, who sounded like Hugo Weaving. We were on our way to the grocery store when my niece woke me up because I had rolled off the couch and half way across the living room.

R

Ryka

I had a scooby Doo dream. I was apparently tired of these guys acting like monsters, when I knew they weren't real, so I took matters in my own hands, caught the badguy, and unmasked him. I forgot what he said but he sounded creepy. In a flashback, it had increasingly disturbing images of a Sonic game, made to look weird. That was strange.

Also, had a sex game dream. There was an indie game called Kunoichi Joe. Joe was a female. Anyway, Joe was an olive green character dressed in red garb. Nothing too sexy. At the final boss, there were many different ninjas that looked like Joe, but was male, and wore green, yellow, purple, and some other color. And apparently, to kill them faster, you have to let them ravage you first.

Rule 34

Lurker
RP Moderator
Reputation score

To infiltrate the home of an increasingly reclusive industrial magnate, a yellow press reporter lady had to be made up precisely like her - including her incredibly pale face and voluptuous figure. The infiltration went great (apparently the magnate's adopted daughter was some blue alien) until she entered her bedroom. The woman was there, only she wasn't voluptuous anymore. As soon as the reporter arrived though, a huge tentacle emerged from underneath the magnate's bed and body-checked the woman out of her huge bedroom window. The reporter looked up to the ceiling just in time to see tentacles descending down on her from some monstrosity consisting entirely of huge, jagged teeth, grabbing her and pulling her up. One of them sprayed something into her face, and as she screamed, her face turned into a pale, shriveled mask, eyes sinking in and nose falling off. The worst part about it was her rattling breathing though - I can't even reproduce that sound, presumably because I still have my nose and lips.

Nunu

Despot
Former Admin
Reputation score

A musical staring malcom mcdowel as the antagonist (although i mistook him for rutger haur). He was playing michael jackson and could fly around with his magical bottom. Not farting or anything, just magical.

dmronny

Lurker
Reputation score

That dream sounds almost as cool as the one I had, Nunu.

I had another the other night where me and my brother were robbing the local grocery store of all of their three musketeers candy bars. I went back to get another case and found Jaeger, the local police canine, was the size of Clifford and was sitting on my brother in the parking lot. The weirdest part is I've had this dream more than once.

Lurker
Reputation score

That dream sounds almost as cool as the one I had, Nunu.

I had another the other night where me and my brother were robbing the local grocery store of all of their three musketeers candy bars. I went back to get another case and found Jaeger, the local police canine, was the size of Clifford and was sitting on my brother in the parking lot. The weirdest part is I've had this dream more than once.
recurring dreams are the only ones that any meaning could be ascribed to, but it's not recurring unless you're having it a bunch over a short period of time.

dmronny

Lurker
Reputation score

I wouldn't really call it recurring, I've had it maybe two or three times over the last couple years and each one is slightly different. It's always the same basic premise just that the people involved change. Personally I like the dream since I always seem to wake up feeling great after having it.

Hopeyouguess62

Has a penis diamiter of 4.5cm
RP Moderator
Reputation score

Sometimes all I can remember from a dream is the song that was going on in my head... the other day it was the first movement from Ein Deutsches Requiem, OP 45 by Johannes Brahms ( ). A few minutes ago, the background song in my dream was this .
Luckily it was only a two-hour nap, so it couldn't have been a ten-hour loop... sweet lemonade... mmm sweet lemonade.

Techromancer

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Had a dream the other night that Santa Claus was an inventor on a faraway planet. His world was tormented by freezing weather at all times, so he tried creating a machine to regulate the planet's temperature. The plan backfired, freezing the entire world solid, sans Santa himself and his laboratory. He then, in shame, left his world to redeem himself, settling on a planet called Earth. He now spends his days giving children gifts to atone for his sin.

Thoughts?

Ranger Princess

Tentacle God
Reputation score

I just had a really weird thing happen in a dream... I don't know what was going on, but in my dream, I was at this place where the President was this sexy Italian looking guy who had been undercover until the end of the dream.

The evil cult leader that was there was going to have him executed with a bowling ball, and when that happened, I wanted to save the President. So I like physically took control of time in my dream and rewound it.... pretty far I think I managed at least 30 seconds or so. In the dream I was doing it by manipulating some energy, and I had my fingers curled doing this really intense breathing exercise while I watched everything fly backwards in time.

I don't know what ended up happening because I woke up, doing the weird breathing, my heart racing, and my fingers hurting from being curled so hard IRL. >.>

Copper

Lurker
Reputation score

But hey, at least you save the sexy Italian president, right?