Reputation score
Re: Birthdays

Happy Birthday, Rule 34!

Sinfulwolf

H-Section Moderator
H-Section Moderator
Reputation score

Happy Birthday Rule. May your day be blessed.

Rule 34

Lurker
RP Moderator
Reputation score

Rule 34 of birthday cake. GO!
Ask and ye shall conceive-- Receive. I meant receive. Actually, you don't have to ask. Ve have vays to make you conceive.

Thanks everybody! I had a great day, and my presents even arrived in time. I'm most happy about volume 6 of the Deadpool trade paperbacks, which is vastly superior to 5.

Iggy

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Ask and ye shall conceive-- Receive. I meant receive. Actually, you don't have to ask. Ve have vays to make you conceive.

Thanks everybody! I had a great day, and my presents even arrived in time. I'm most happy about volume 6 of the Deadpool trade paperbacks, which is vastly superior to 5.
Oh gawds yes~! Something to fap to! Happy Birthday Rule 34~!

Mind Flayer

The Sexy Futanari Admin Goon
Staff member
Administrator
Super Moderator
Reputation score

Happy birthday Squiddy, and may you have many more.

plmnko

Tentacle Smut Lord
Reputation score

Happy Birthday Unknown Squid!

Unknown Squid

Aurani's Wife
Reputation score

Thank you muchly to both the peoples here and in the profile visitor messages. Been a good one. Dad came back for a weekend visit from Italy, I got to torment my family as normal by being almost impossible to treat to things, and just check out the awesome cake that my little sister made me! :3

Sinfulwolf

H-Section Moderator
H-Section Moderator
Reputation score

That is quite the awesome cake there Squiddy. Happy Birthday, though I think your sister's well wishes takes the cake... pun kind of intended.

Nunu

Despot
Former Admin
Reputation score

Thank you muchly to both the peoples here and in the profile visitor messages. Been a good one. Dad came back for a weekend visit from Italy, I got to torment my family as normal by being almost impossible to treat to things, and just check out the awesome cake that my little sister made me! :3
i thought that was just your user name, i didn't realise you go giggity over squids.

Mind Flayer

The Sexy Futanari Admin Goon
Staff member
Administrator
Super Moderator
Reputation score

Happy b-day Smokey. I hope you have a good one.

Reputation score

Most of the people feel happy to become own Birthday. But I am not agree those person who like it. Because not a birthday, it is the near the death day ok. So Not Enjoy felt that Good position in life. means to achieve the SUCCESS.

Ranger Princess

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Most of the people feel happy to become own Birthday. But I am not agree those person who like it. Because not a birthday, it is the near the death day ok. So Not Enjoy felt that Good position in life. means to achieve the SUCCESS.
WAT.

Copper

Lurker
Reputation score

I'm calling douchebag on the fact that the above post makes absolutely no fucking sense. (and it's a bot.)

Or Ranger could ninja me. Ranger is not a bot, therefore, the post above *hers* then.