What's new

Webcomics of win

dmronny

Lurker
Reputation score
Re: Webcomics of win

For some reason I keep picturing Ranger as Hank and Sinful as Ada, which is weird because Sin should be the werewolf and ranger the vampire. Also comparing them Raider and Bronco fans was pretty funny.

That tends to be why I forget about reading them, I finally get caught up and then have to wait so long for an update I forget about it. And no bookmarks won't help since I tend to forget about those, too.

Changer

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

That always sucks: when you've been on an intense archive-binge and it just suddenly stops up. :p Only thing that's worse is when you get up to date and realize that the webcomic has been discontinued, or that it's discontinued shortly after. :rolleyes:
I once had something even worse than that happen. A long, long time ago, I used to read Heroes Incorporated. I changed computers and forgot to add it back to my bookmarks then forgot about it for YEARS.

Something randomly reminded me of it's existence, so I go back, and re-read the whole thing to catch up, and literally about 3-4 pages after the last page that seemed familiar, it suddenly shifted into numerous random comics about how the hiatus is totally going to end soon, each entry being months apart from each-other and spanning the entire length of time I had forgotten about the comic.

Hentaispider

Lord of the Tap Dance \oO.Oo/ (And Reputation Mana
Staff member
Administrator
Reputation score

So a while ago, /co/ had a thread about less-known comics, and I managed to snatch a few interesting finds.

Blasphemous saga fantasy:
A run of the mill fantasy comic about young adventurers. Not the best, but if you like fantasy comics, you'll want to take a look.

Scurry:
A comic about mice in post-apocalyptic setting. Not much of a story yet, but stellar art.

Chaos in the Tropics:
High-tech setting, suddenly magic artefact + shenanigans. Also better than I make it sound like, probably.

Stick in the Mud:
Your average dude gets drunk, then finds out that he bought a bar and suddenly these supernatural things start turning up while he does his best to play the straight man. Great characters, overall good writing.

Lady Sabre and the Ineffable Aether:
Privateers and police in a steampunk setting, heavy in swashbuckling aesthetics. Interesting storyline so far, and nice art.

Hentaispider

Lord of the Tap Dance \oO.Oo/ (And Reputation Mana
Staff member
Administrator
Reputation score

I have no idea what's going on with this comic, but it's pretty funny anyway. You'll also find three spin-offs in the links section of the site, so there's that, too.

lurker

Hentai Master
Reputation score

Sadly the joke is lost a bit on the young generation apparently. You feel old when people ask what game that is. >_>

OP
Chibichibi

Chibichibi

Big Sis
Reputation score

Sadly the joke is lost a bit on the young generation apparently. You feel old when people ask what game that is. >_>
AAAH THATS THE BEST JOKE EVER.

Oregon Trail <3

Crawdaddy

Tentacle God
Reputation score

The joke might be lost on the youngest, but I've heard some many jokes and read so many article and seen so many vids referencing Oregon Trail that I feel pretty confident it has been stamped into many people's memory despite never playing it.

Rule 34

Lurker
RP Moderator
Reputation score

So, this is not strictly a webcomic, but it's a comic you can read for free on the web, so whatever.

A deviantartist named nebezial is putting up full issues of his comic Switch on his account. It's an AU comic of Witchblade, and it features all of the kickass action and mythology (Witchblade shares a universe with The Darkness) without the cringe-worthy cheesecake that was so rampant in the original series.

EDIT: I should point out that this is not some shitty, half-baked fan comic. Those are official witchblade comics in top-notch comic-book quality that you can read legitimately for free.

Go check it out here:

If you like it, you can buy his shit over a link in the description.

Last edited:

dragoon93041

Tentacle God
Reputation score

I knew that name was familiar! I remember his superhero pics from imgur/reddit. I especially liked the one about Wonderwoman. I'll definitely check it out.

EDIT: This. Is. Awesome.

Last edited: