What's new

Merry Christmas!

Lucas

Lurker
Reputation score
Re: Merry Christmas!

I already got and beat ToS2 back in November. Be happy that you didn't pay for it, unless you're as big a 'Tales of' fan like I am.

Lego Star Wars is pretty fun. I only got the first game in the series (Episodes I to III) but I enjoyed it.

Rule 34

Lurker
RP Moderator
Reputation score

Hm. Lessee.
I got Mass Effect (Which has been a roller coaster ride in more than one way)
I got The Dark Knight and The Incredible Hulk (Edward Norton one) on DVD.
And a novel called The Dwarves which is pretty damn cool up to now.

Kusanagi

Chief Nippleseer
Reputation score

Are you going to pay for online? I can't seem to find any forum peeps shooting zombies on the box.
I know we're going to have online capabilities, since my step-dad said we would be able to play over the internet. If we couldn't, I would have kept the PC version, end of fucking story. L4D would suck without that option.
When, I cannot say, but hopefully within a week.

I already got and beat ToS2 back in November. Be happy that you didn't pay for it, unless you're as big a 'Tales of' fan like I am.

Lego Star Wars is pretty fun. I only got the first game in the series (Episodes I to III) but I enjoyed it.
BIG fan of the 'Tales' series. I have 'Tales of': the Abyss, Symphonia, and Legendia. I've played Destiny and Eternia, and I think I played Phantasia at some point, but it was a ways back that my cousin had his Super Nintendo that I mooched off of, and before he moved to Florida.

I'll take your word on the Lego game, for now :p
Never played one before, always used the real thing XD

Lucas

Lurker
Reputation score

Kusanagi, prepare to have a fucking sepia-toned screenshot of Richter saying "COURAGE IS THE MAGIC THAT TURNS DREAMS INTO REALITY" burned into your retinas when you play ToS2.

Kusanagi

Chief Nippleseer
Reputation score

Lol, Lucas, for a second there, I thought you meant Richter Belmont :p
(big Castlevania fan as well/been playing Symphony of the night for the past 3 hours)

gameguru777

Lurker
Reputation score

Hmmmm.... well... my Christmas was not all that great present wise... Food and family wise it was awesome!!! We had sooooo much awesome food... and everyone came over. It was wonderful.

As far as presents go, I got an external hard drive and Okami for the Wii (YAY!!!) but that is pretty much it... I got some pants... and a shirt... and pencils... yes... a package of pencils...

Anywho, my little brother got some good stuff (we share games so its all good) he got Fallout 3 and I got him Condemned: Criminal Origins. He likes scary games, so I figured that would do the trick... hehehe... I hear him go "Ah! Oh God!!!" From his room every now and then, often followed by: "What the hell is that!"

Wait... I think he is playing the game anyways...

Lurker
Reputation score

As far as presents go, I got an external hard drive and Okami for the Wii (YAY!!!) but that is pretty much it... I got some pants... and a shirt... and pencils... yes... a package of pencils...
This is weird... I got almost the same, save for the hard drive. I haven't gotten the pencils yet, but I have an uncle my parents must have slighted at some point, because all he's ever sent me for christmas is stationary. I'm sure it's in the mail.

Penguin

Lurker
Reputation score

Merry belated Christmas everyone! (and a happy solstice, to any fellow filthy heathens out there!)

I got a bunch of good loot this year, including a giant stuffed kitty, some very, very weird candy from my aunt, and Persona 3, which I keep hearing about, and just couldn't resist asking for. Haven't had a chance to sit down and play with it yet though.

All in all, I had a lovely time. I hope everyone's season was as nice as mine. ^_^

Unknown Squid

Aurani's Wife
Reputation score

I mostly got a load of car related stuff, I guess due to the fact that I recently got on the roads. Road map, tax disc holder, med kit, some de-icer (eh?) and a nifty satnav. All I need now is a less crappy car to put it in. :)

Some of my friends got me some pretty weird stuff. The World War Z book to go with my Zombie Survival Guide, and some tasty stuff to eat, that was normal enough. But I wasn't at all expecting a Gears of War 'Marcus Fenix' figurine. Nor was I expecting the Busou Shinki 'Arnval' figure.

I've never had action figures or figurines of any kind before, so it was a pretty random thing to unwrap two of em. One being from a game I enjoy but have never had any special interest in, especially not in a figurine at least. The other I didn't even think they sold them in the UK. I gotta get em to tell me how much he spent. o_o

Arnval is pretty awesome. The most poseable and accessory laden thing I've ever seen. The box came with dozens of nifty equipable items, extra hands, alternate hair, weapons, a stand/crane, removable breasts...
Marcus while nicely detailed is a bit dull. He only really has one pose, a stand on the shelf type thing. Anything else and he falls down. Can't actually hold his pistol either, though Arnval can. You can twist his head and leg round backwards and pretend he needs reviving though...

Lurker
Reputation score
It's been far too long since I've seen one of these...

Arnval is pretty awesome. The most poseable and accessory laden thing I've ever seen. The box came with dozens of nifty equipable items, extra hands, alternate hair, weapons, a stand/crane, removable breasts...
The box came with dozens of nifty equipable items, extra hands, alternate hair, weapons, a stand/crane, removable breasts...
equipable items, extra hands, alternate hair, weapons, a stand/crane, removable breasts...
alternate hair, weapons, a stand/crane, removable breasts...
removable breasts
removable breasts
removable breasts
removable breasts
removable breasts
:confused:

Rule 34

Lurker
RP Moderator
Reputation score

Happy New Year to all the friendly perverts, filthy perverts and sickos out there!

plmnko

Tentacle Smut Lord
Reputation score

Thanks rule 34.

Happy new year to all!

XSI

Lurker
Reputation score

Happy new year all, anybody have a R34 pic of new year, or fireworks to go with this?

Unknown Squid

Aurani's Wife
Reputation score

I couldn't resist mentioning that "feature". They detach so that you can clip on the optional armour plate that covers them. I think the only thing it doesn't have is alternate expressions.

And a merry new year to all. Make 200⑨ a good one.

plmnko

Tentacle Smut Lord
Reputation score

i just got clothes, food and love

Unknown Squid

Aurani's Wife
Reputation score

Anyone give anything interesting? I got a friend a nice replica M3 Tactical shotgun, the exact type used in Left4Dead since he's become massively obsessed with the game. He went nuts (In a good but slightly worrying way). Though apparently his family was a little suspicious when he unwrapped it in front of them, as I'd already took it out of the box for 'effect' when unwrapping. Gave the box and other kit the next day.

lurker

Hentai Master
Reputation score

Merry Christmas everyone! Lucas now brings you all a wonderful gift, two great hentai games with everything unlocked in them!

I give you...Viper V16 and Viper GTB. (V16 is the first and GTB is the sequel).

They're part of the Viper series made by the now defunct hentai game company, Sogna. There are a bunch other games, but these are my faves and V16 is the only one with a direct sequel. To be honest, I've forgotten what I've unlocked in V16, but it only takes about 7 minutes to beat each playthrough. GTB on the other hand took me about 3 hours to complete and get all the endings.

Anyway, cheers to you all, and have yourself a good time after you're done having a good time with your family and/or friends.

Pass is: fappyxholidays
I got it on jap and I can't get it to work... ;^;

plmnko

Tentacle Smut Lord
Reputation score

(I just skip the hard work to make another topic so instead of that i return to live an old one)

MERRY CHRISTMAST TO ALL

Lucas

Lurker
Reputation score

I can already tell that this Christmas is going to be THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST