What's new

The Klub 17?? (Discussions about forum only)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Neon666

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
Re: The Klub 17??

Whoooo!

Lucky for me i took backup on pretty much everything in case of. Now when i know everything is fine. Then I will just wait with patient. Maby work on my rpg maker vx ace hentai game :D

qm8rix

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Are you lumping everyone together?
If you are, you might as well delete this thread right now, instead of later on.
If you aren't, delete/ban the offending post/user.

Because, apparently, all it would take is someone from 3x to register here and pretend to be a Klub user, and keep posting something not to your liking.

I'm sure your forum must have some sort of rules. Use them.

Thank you.
Agent Provocateur is the term that comes to mind.

foob06

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

thanks for the update, Morotaika

well, we're gonna have to sit and wait.. I'm glad most of you guys are here.. :)

omgwtf

Reputation score

Thanks for the Update!

Well some good news for when the site is up. On this down time I have been writing a program that will allow users to easily add tools/toys to the game using Rick9's folder/txx files with the press of a button. So by the time the site is up, it should be done. I am not going to post it on here out of respect for these guys letting us use this forum, since they have made it very clear that they do not want any content on their forums. I can't blame them, so I will not post it. But as soon as the site is up I will post it for everyone. I have it about 80% there and I am just putting some finishing touches on it.

-OMGWTF

P.S. To Rick, Morotaika, and several others that I can't remember your names right now (I have memory issues) for the help. Thanks to you guys and your tutorials, I have been able to figure the process out and create this program!

Last edited:

omgwtf

Reputation score

Is Rick9 Here? If so could you PM me bro? I have some questions I would like to ask you about the adding tool stuff. I have it working. I just wanted to know if we could make multiple tool files. But I don't want to discuss it here. Or if anyone could help that would be great Just PM me and I will send you my e-mail.

qm8rix

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

www DOT agentprovocateur DOT com

??? '-'
LMAO - that is not quite what I had in mind.

BTW - the main thing I like about the game is the ability to put some lingerie on a model of my wife and see how it would look on her - in action too!!! We have some extremely talented "clothing" creators in the garden, and look forward to sending them the link you gave - for their inspiration...definitely got me inspired enough to get off of here and give my wife a long wet kiss...

P

puma7

Hello again.

The problem turned out to be suspension of domain by Public Interest Registry. My registrar is talking with them currently, it may take long.
My registrar wasn't informed about this and a lot of time was lost thinking it was DNS problem.

Site will return in one way or another, but it'll take time if I would need to move to a new domain.

I'll post any news about domain status.
Time is nothing in comparison to the team. Even if the server room that exploded, we still have a team xD.

qm8rix

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Hello again.

The problem turned out to be suspension of domain by Public Interest Registry. My registrar is talking with them currently, it may take long.
My registrar wasn't informed about this and a lot of time was lost thinking it was DNS problem.

Site will return in one way or another, but it'll take time if I would need to move to a new domain.

Thanks for the update - I am confident that the site will be back when everything is ready.

I

iKan

I have been lurking back in The Klub's old stomping ground for a while now watching the drama unfold since page one. It's good to see the community still strong.

Thanks for all the team/ad mins for providing updates for the case and protecting our sanctuary. Party in the Garden lingerie/swimsuit section when it is back because I am so going to pound it with my latest creations...IBExxx

XP88

Reputation score

Raspberries from the garden. Here is the Lime.
I'd like you to add me as a friend because I have to talk with you by PM. Who is friend of PTR can get in contact with him. :)

Reactions: nen

giovanna

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Hello again.

I 'm a web developer/server admin/programmer myself at my free time, and IMHO as long as the hosting isn't dropped yet and the problem is the domain, we could always migrate it to a different domain.

It's no longer worth it to chase the old domain, especially if we're facing a dispute re:copyrighted material and such.

It's just a matter of re-point the new domain to the current server. And that would only take somewhere 3 to 5 minutes for the global dns propagation to complete properly.

If we even need to move to another server, assets migrations would only took an hour or two.

Just let me know if i could be any help. I 'd gladly lend a hand to make this family alive n kicking as it used to be.

FRX

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

I 'm a web developer/server admin/programmer myself at my free time, and IMHO as long as the hosting isn't dropped yet and the problem is the domain, we could always migrate it to a different domain.

It's no longer worth it to chase the old domain, especially if we're facing a dispute re:copyrighted material and such.

It's just a matter of re-point the new domain to the current server. And that would only take somewhere 3 to 5 minutes for the global dns propagation to complete properly.

If we even need to move to another server, assets migrations would only took an hour or two.

Just let me know if i could be any help. I 'd gladly lend a hand to make this family alive n kicking as it used to be.
Firstly the DNS failed, then 2 days later the IP was unreachable.
So, i think that the whole server was pulled down :(

Phoebe

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Many seem to be using different names here making it hard to figure out who is who...:eek:

regularguy77

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

I have been lurking back in The Klub's old stomping ground for a while now watching the drama unfold since page one. It's good to see the community still strong.

Thanks for all the team/ad mins for providing updates for the case and protecting our sanctuary. Party in the Garden lingerie/swimsuit section when it is back because I am so going to pound it with my latest creations...IBExxx

Glad to see you here. Your stuff is bad ass and would hate to lose your creations.

giovanna

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Firstly the DNS failed, then 2 days later the IP was unreachable.
So, i think that the whole server was pulled down :(
Let's hope not. I think if we move fast, at least we could save the whole asset and moved it temporarily to another server.

FRX

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Let's hope not. I think if we move fast, at least we could save the whole asset and moved it temporarily to another server.
I don't worry about losing stuff as the hosting company has the obligation to grant access to their customers and that Morostraika and K16+1 claim that they have backups.

It's just a matter of time but the shorter the better ;)

grumpf44

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Many seem to be using different names here making it hard to figure out who is who...:eek:
Same name, same old face...
I suggest for new members here to keep your name and avatar, or at least the one who change their names to put your previous name in yr initial post, like did iKan

qm8rix

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

snipped....

...snipped
I totally agree. I have been on both sides of DMCA takedowns (the Claimant has the advantage), and the ICAN domain dispute process takes about 6 months to work through. The Claimant pays about $1500 and gets to pick the arbitrator, and if the Respondent does not pay for additional arbitrators, then the Respondent always looses. The best odds is for the Respondent to pay to have 2 more arbitrators of their choice.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.