What's new

The Klub 17?? (Discussions about forum only)

Status
Not open for further replies.

giovanna

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
Re: The Klub 17??

I totally agree. I have been on both sides of DMCA takedowns (the Claimant has the advantage), and the ICAN domain dispute process takes about 6 months to work through. The Claimant pays about $1500 and gets to pick the arbitrator, and if the Respondent does not pay for additional arbitrators, then the Respondent always looses. The best odds is for the Respondent to pay to have 2 more arbitrators of their choice.
Eggsacty.

We 'll gonna need all available hands here guys, to help Morotaika and K16+1 restore things faster. I 'm currently have one unused server, and if needed we could use that. Arranging a new domain would only takes a minute or two.

Same name, same old face...
I suggest for new members here to keep your name and avatar, or at least the one who change their names to put your previous name in yr initial post, like did iKan
i 2nd this.

Last edited by a moderator:
Reactions: nen

giovanna

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

I don't have proper forum etiquette.

Last edited by a moderator:

trashnet

Reputation score

Hi every TK34/2 people here :rolleyes: , thanks to ulmf it is nice to see you alive as it was becoming a really creative community! even if in the rules of this forum it is a taboo subject... and i connected to the other board, but russian+google translate is too hard for discussions :eek:

I'd like to contribute more also in the future (i did not shared so much my minor modifications or poses) and the tutorials and help in the forum was really good motivation.

For the future host, how about having separated hosts/websites/blogs/forums for updates, textures, tutorials, mod resources ? it could be more stable but maybe uneasy to manage?

and about the firm their main business now is only to make people pay to access a database of creation sharing by people themself (you pay for what you do)... this is why they are so agressive toward free mod communities... they should try other business

AbstractD

Reputation score

Hello to all Klubbers!!

Good to see so many of us gathered here. Was great to finally stumble on this thread after weeks of blackout... when I came back from holidays and found the site still down I was sort of like :eek:
Was starting to think the whole thing had been shut down for good, glad to see we are moving to bring the Garden back online :p

Oh and a big thank you to ULMF guys for letting us have this space to gather until we can go back to our own home... really appreciate it!
(I'll keep the posting down to the minimum, I swear, lol ;))

Amaranthen

Reputation score

Well, once it's back.

I'll help restore the Models + Poses Section.

Personally, I think don't rush.

In the meantime, I am creating more content to share later.

Reactions: nen

Bliss

Reputation score

And so the waiting begins. Back to working on stuff in the meantime. :)

gytftydetr

Reputation score

I was just a lurker on TK17, and here really. But it was a shame to see it go. was really such a waste.

But just a suggestion: perhaps the next site should be mirrored with/created as a TOR website. It would likely be harder for it to be taken down there.

sam005

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

missing Swav and IBExxx and so many others...........

Reactions: Roy

DGD-6

Reputation score

Hi Teekaies! :)

Nice to see some of you again. I was worried thinking that we have lost our forum. but now, I'm glad to have news about that! :p

Nightenwolf

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Hey guys :) Glad to see you here. During this time was any uptades for game?

catoman

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

When you consider the possibilities for creating all sorts of narrative content in all sorts of genres and in a variety of visual media ranging from comics to movies, a legal free and open-source version cries out to exist. As someone who lacks the skills to draw or the means to make a movie, I've been gobsmacked at the power the game has given me to realize my ideas in visual form. My efforts are still very amateurish, but I'm nevertheless amazed at the results--far beyond anything I could have imagined myself capable of before I stumbled into the razl-Garten.

I'm grateful to ULMF for letting us camp here. I was distraught when the forum went down, so finding this thread has been a tremendous relief.

In the meantime, as far as expanding the possibilities for content, I've been playing around with google sketchup. There's no way I know to import stuff from there into the game, but it's very easy to whip up a city scene complete with traffic in the street and pedestrians on the sidewalk, and then greenscreen characters from the game into screenshots using gimp. Would it be acceptable here to link to a photobucket gallery, or would that somehow be abusing the hospitality of our hosts?

Anyway, great to see familiar faces here again!

FRX

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Would it be acceptable here to link to a photobucket gallery, or would that somehow be abusing the hospitality of our hosts?

Anyway, great to see familiar faces here again!
I know your need of sharing your creations (as many of us) but i think this thread is just for keeping contact and be informed about the situation.
No links, no screens or whatever, just chating.

It's like an old good fireplace in the winter :rolleyes:

Biara

Reputation score

finally :D i was lost for some time

Status
Not open for further replies.