What's new

"No more wanking!" is the order

super_slicer

Lord High Inquisitor
Staff member
H-Section Moderator
Reputation score
Re: ULMF must mock me, I have an over-inflated sense of self-worth.

I dunno, I mean we're all aware that there's no way this guy talked with Aika. And he's aware that we're aware of that, so it's not as if he was actually trying to fool us into believing it which would have been trolling or failing at trolling.

OP
Stuffie

Stuffie

TouchFluffyEars
Reputation score

I dunno, I mean we're all aware that there's no way this guy talked with Aika. And he's aware that we're aware of that, so it's not as if he was actually trying to fool us into believing it which would have been trolling or failing at trolling.
This was supposed to be a joke thread.

...etc.
I was trying to make a joke, I was trying to get people to laugh! I'm sorry that you took this thread seriously, and I apologize to you and anyone else who felt offended by a stupid joke.

super_slicer

Lord High Inquisitor
Staff member
H-Section Moderator
Reputation score

Hey, I'm not offended. I'm not the guy you're looking for.

Possibly annoyed, buuuut I can't bring myself to be so when you've chaffed someone who obviously deserves it.

I'm going to +rep you now, because fuck'em. See how this works? -rep people to be a petty shit and I'm just going to do the opposite to be a petty shit.

OP
Stuffie

Stuffie

TouchFluffyEars
Reputation score

All disapprovement votes for this thread were done anonymously. I neither meant nor tried to accuse you, I just wanted to point out that someone/some people really hate this attempt of mine to spread fun.

Since I never asked for a positive vote, I thank you for sending me one! I wish you would've done it because you were entertained by this thread, but...I guess it's not your kind of humor. Hopefully, I can entertain you another time, to pay you back. :)

Crawdaddy

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Possibly annoyed, buuuut I can't bring myself to be so when you've chaffed someone who obviously deserves it.

I'm going to +rep you now, because fuck'em. See how this works? -rep people to be a petty shit and I'm just going to do the opposite to be a petty shit.
Literally the only one I've seen who's been negative about this is you. Because apparently you struggle to understand the concept of "havin' a lark".

super_slicer

Lord High Inquisitor
Staff member
H-Section Moderator
Reputation score

Oh don't you worry about entertaining me. I'm not a very fun guy. But counteracting negative rep gives me plenty of chub, so this is good enough.

Literally the only one I've seen who's been negative about this is you. Because apparently you struggle to understand the concept of "havin' a lark".
Haven't you realized yet Craw? We just use anonymous -reps to be negative around here. And god forbid anyone new, posting a new thread in the EE section!

Zepheral

The Dark God Of Lesbians and Memes
Reputation score
Re: "No more wanking!" is the order

OP
Stuffie

Stuffie

TouchFluffyEars
Reputation score

I guess we can sneak to the janitor's closet when no moderator is watching, and take care of business in there?
We better set up a timetable though, otherwise it could lead to weird situations. :D

Zepheral

The Dark God Of Lesbians and Memes
Reputation score

I guess we can sneak to the janitor's closet when no moderator is watching, and take care of business in there?
We better set up a timetable though, otherwise it could lead to weird situations. :D
I smell a trap. :3