What's new

megamickel's "leaving" thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Megamickel

Lurker
Reputation score
I can't be here anymore. Not when I know furries are welcome here. I'm sorry, but the type of people who I've met who turn out to be furries need to burn in hell. They're disgusting, amoral individuals (much like the gays) who need to be killed. So, while I've been reduced to lurking for the past few months due to not being arsed to post, I simply can't do it anymore. I can't be a part of a place that condones something I hate.

Furfaggotry must die. Furries are everything that's wrong with this world, and condoning it makes you all just as bad. I hope that your dicks rot off from lack of use.

Also, *image* What the fuck, Burrito? I got this from an unnamed source. What the fuck is wrong with you?

In addition, the wimmenfolk here need to get back in the fucking kitchen. Seriously. Get the fuck off the internet and go do what women are good for, cumdumpsters.

As horrible as all this may sound, there's a greater purpose here. But my transgressions have made me eligible for banishment, so I request that such an action be taken on the part of the admins. DO IT FAGGOTS!

(Wait... can Nunu be considered a faggot if it has no gender?)

(Oh well. Time to insert a Phoenix Wright reference and finish my blaze of glory exit...)

Troll Megamickel chooses death!

Last edited by a moderator:

Shrike7

Lurker
Reputation score
Re: Yiff in hell, furfags.

...that was weak, and entirely over-acted, Mega

OP
Megamickel

Megamickel

Lurker
Reputation score

...that was weak, and entirely over-acted, Mega
In any case, I had to get the furfaggotry statement off my chest.
And the screenshot of Burrito's lulzy outburst did make me wtf.

But the rest of it was, yes, total acting.

In any event, I have a reason for doing what I'm doing. It's far beyond simple trolling. More to do with its results.

Caulder

Is completely fucking irrelevant. And he's a bitch
RP Moderator
Reputation score

God dammit, that wasn't me you trollish bastard.

Caulder

RP Moderator
Reputation score

Uhm
Deny it all you want. You clearly went insane for a moment there.
That was one of the Troubled Three that did that.

Shrike7

Lurker
Reputation score

In any case, I had to get the furfaggotry statement off my chest.

But the rest of it was, yes, total acting.

In any event, I have a reason for doing what I'm doing. It's far beyond simple trolling. More to do with its results.
you know, you could just leave and get the same result, planning something like this puts you closer to staying here Mega, not further. If you want to leave so badly, log off, erase the bookmarks, and go for a walk

OP
Megamickel

Megamickel

Lurker
Reputation score

you know, you could just leave and get the same result, planning something like this puts you closer to staying here Mega, not further. If you want to leave so badly, log off, erase the bookmarks, and go for a walk
But that's no fun. I can't go down in a blaze of glory.
In truth... I can't give the real reason for leaving. Maybe you'll learn it someday. But for now, it's time for me to go. And the only way to do that is to go out the way I came in - trollin'.

Twisted

Mega Ultimate Jungle Girl 2000 Redux Z
Reputation score

Question:
Was the original statement a serious one?

Pheonix Alugere

Former Moderator
Reputation score

Question:
Was the original statement a serious one?
That's what I've been wondering, too. Furry humanoids aren't really that far from monsters and tentacle creatures, both of which this forum mostly centers around. Kind of hard to see someone loathe furries and still like monsters and tentacles.

Kayi

Reputation score

Wow, some people just don't get it.

(obvious troll is obvious)

Pheonix Alugere

Former Moderator
Reputation score

...(obvious troll is obvious)
Yeah, kind of helps when he says he is trolling. However, the question is, is he making stuff up to troll with or not?

Caulder

RP Moderator
Reputation score

Yeah, kind of helps when he says he is trolling. However, the question is, is he making stuff up to troll with or not?
He is not. He has a deep-seated hatred for Furries just like I have a deep-seated hatred for Yaoi. You don't see me goin around trollin Pale or the other Yaoi lovers, though, do ya?

wallpaper

Lurker
Reputation score

Now that's a backhanded reply. XD

DarkFire1004

Tentacle Goddess of the H-Section
Staff member
Administrator
Super Moderator
Reputation score

I lol'd at all this.

Lucas

Lurker
Reputation score

That's what I've been wondering, too. Furry humanoids aren't really that far from monsters and tentacle creatures, both of which this forum mostly centers around. Kind of hard to see someone loathe furries and still like monsters and tentacles.
I was just about to say that, man...

Yeah, for someone who's into tentacle rape and stuff I really do find it kind of hard to criticize someone else's sexual fetish.

lurker

Hentai Master
Reputation score

He is not. He has a deep-seated hatred for Furries just like I have a deep-seated hatred for Yaoi. You don't see me goin around trollin Pale or the other Yaoi lovers, though, do ya?
QFT

Sinfulwolf

H-Section Moderator
H-Section Moderator
Reputation score

Sooo.... all this was just to get banned? Wow, I don't even know what to think of this. But if he really wants to get booted that badly, why not do it?

Oh well, I suppose this can be here for lulz, though I thought it low and stupid.

Obeliskos

Tentacle God
Reputation score

THIS IS THE BEST TOPIC EVER

I don't care about anything lame you've done or said in the past, Mega. This makes up for it. I give you my thanks for a good laugh and a much more epic leaving thread than Shadow the Fallen (and he didn't even end up leaving, the faggot).

gg megamickel

Status
Not open for further replies.