Jungle Girl
Reputation score
Re: Game List

thank you dark I'll give it a try

Pheonix Alugere

Former Moderator
Reputation score

Ok, I believe I have this updated as well as sticking in a few games that were missed the first time.

handofdoz

Lurker
Reputation score

excuse me if i'm a stick in the mud, but studio s is a company not a game :D

Pheonix Alugere

Former Moderator
Reputation score

The third section of links is for game collections. That's the link to the Studio S game collection thread.

Pheonix Alugere

Former Moderator
Reputation score

Eh, I decided to change the name for the link slightly anyway. For every person that says something 10 are thinking it.

DarkFire1004

Tentacle Goddess of the H-Section
Staff member
Administrator
Super Moderator
Reputation score

As a result of some people saying that the game list is too vague, I believe we should leave a short description of each game. This is what I've done so far. You think it's a good idea?

text-CG: A game where it simply shows a CG and some text, usually Japanese. Not much interaction with this.
i-movie: A variation of text-CG, it's basically just a movie, possibly with very little interaction (play/pause button, etc).
CFDP: Short for Click for Different Position. In most cases, it means you're given a girl and a single/couple options to have sex. Then you just view different position of a girl.
RoR: Short for Run-or-Rape. Escape, attack, and/or dodge enemies. If you fail to do that, you get raped. Think Demon Girl.
(*** means more information would be helpful)

171 Side scroller where you rely on your own ability to time jumps to outrun a fleeing girl and strip and rape them.

Hな女の子と遊ぼう!Battle some monsters, win gold, customize your character with the money.***

悪の幹部候補生ver_002 ryona strategy gameBomberman-eseque game where you run around a grid and defeat your female opponent with various sexual traps.

クイーンズブレード2~戦乙女監禁輪姦陵辱~Just a text-CG game. Appears to be about Queen's Blade.***

ぬきぬき!! ななこ荘A 3-D CFDP game featuring original characters. ***

どりくらっ!Another text-CG game about an adult club where girls cater to customers or something. ***

舐めコレAnother 3-D "CFNP" game with another original character. ***

イベントへ行こうその2 Another text-CG game centering some character from Queen's Blade. ***

妖谷忍法帳 Go around and capture demons. Seems to just be another text-CG game featuring monsters, though you seem to be able to choose which monster rapes you. ***

えろドラ!It's labeled as full game, but it seems to just be another text-CG game. I.. Can't really decipher what Youngmike said, so I can't give you a good summary here.

手コキの花嫁 I-move that centers around Dragon Quest(#?) and is 3-D.

小悪魔お姉ちゃんNot actually sure, but it seems to have CFDP qualities. Is 3-D and is an original character I think. ***

ホムンクルスの愛し方 Another text-CG game with an original character

3D Real-Time Fantasy SKUNK A card game that involves a monster trying to capture a woman to rape. Its sequel seems to be there too. ***

3d Sex Villa (2), Hentai 3D Choose a girl and then explore a house while seducing your woman. It's in 3-D.

7 Sins 3-D game where you go around seducing women through those sim-dating processes of finding what they like, then seducing them.

Aching Dreams 2 Not yet released sequel to Aching Dreams 1, which is a sim dating RPG set in more medieval times.

Aegis: Attack All Androids Side-scroller shooter where you play as Aegis of Persona 3 and fight monsters and bosses. Rack up a score and defeat bosses to unlock hentai.

After-school handicappedA 3-D CFDP involing what seems to be a high school girl.

Ami Dead End 3-D tentacle i-movie featuring Sailor Mercury of Sailor Moon.

Amorous Professor Teacher Text-CG game catering to teacher fetishists.

Amusement:01(May be infected) There's really no information given, except that it's by dendendo.***

Animo 02 3-D game featuring loli. We're legally not allowed to say anything more.

Armored FuckerFull 3-D environment where you explore and get raped. You control a woman wearing some skimpy battle armor.

Asakara Zusshiri Milk Pot Seems to be another text-CG game. Don't know what's on it though. ***

Battle Slave Fantasia Fighting game where you can rape a girl while fighting her.

Bazooka CafeText-CG game with some sim-dating aspects. You choose between four waitresses that work under you.

Beast AttackControl a tentacle monster and rape an entire village's womenfolk.

Beast ModeNot enough information is given, but it seems to be a 3-D CFDP game. I don't know what else, sorry. ***

Bible Black It's a Bible Black text-CG game.

Biko.3-尾行3It was made by Illusion and it's 3-D, so chances are you'll probably be able to control the girl and guide her through situations. Not much else I can say. ***

Blank Blood A violent game where you control two girls and fight through monsters. Contains vore, guro, and general mutilation. But you can get an h-mod download. The game is extremely fun even without it though.

Blue Jellyfish in Forest and Electric Jellyfish BattleChoose between different girls from Dragon Quest and battle them. Defeat them and get a CFDP scene.

Box -Hako-

Boyish

Boyne and Lady
Brave Soul
Brutal Girl Violation
Cage
chijyoku sayo
Chupa.Shiteageru ちゅぱしてあげる~スポーツクラブのおねえさん~
Come See Me Tonight
Cosplay Fetish Academy
Cosplay Girlfriend Tifa
Crimson Queen
Critical Point
Da Capo
Demon Girl
Demon Girl Dress-up
Dildo Heroine
Discipline
Divi Dead
Dosukebe Futanarikko ga Hitome
DQIII
DQ LovexSpell
Dream Club
Dream Hunter
Drill
Ecs Train
Edelweiss Eiden Fantasia
Eden Series
Eight Marble(Note from Ryu: "NOT AN ACTUAL HENTAI GAME. Just some innuendo and fap material for those of you who like asses and the gas that comes out of them.")
Eiyuu x Maou
Elementaler
Enkaku Sousa ~Mitsuniku ni Umekomareta Rimokon Baibu
Eroi.3D.エロ医3D
Erotical Nights
Eryona Action
Eternal Fantasy
Fairy Fighting
Fairy War
Family Project
Feel the Flash Kasumi
Fighting of Ecstasy
FF Fight Desire
for personal tuition Boyne
FoxTale
Fromage
FUbN
Furesshupurichupa
Gang Rape Club[/B
GuriGuriCute Series
Guys Who Wanna Jack Off
Gloria
Ghost Story
Haizan no Himeshogun
Hako
Hanakanmuri
Hanamaru
Hard Love Life
Harem in Maze
Hisyo
Honey Nigai
houkago shidou shitsu
If I could become a invisible man
INDOMITABLE KING
Ingrid The Incubus
Inshoku no Mahou Shoujo Tentacle!
I Love Yuu
Itazura REAL - Train molesting
Iyashinbo The Motion
Japanese side scroller fight/rape game
Joshikousei ~Mousou Gakuen~
Jessica Flash Game
J-Girl Fight 1
J-Girl Fight 2
Jukurenbo ~Dachi no Mama ha Mai Dacchi~
Jyubei & XL-BrA Collection Including Jyubei's New Game
Kanojo toecchi
Katy the Semen Witch
Kimi Ga Yobu Megiddo No Oka De
K Fox and the Magic Sword
Knights of Xentar
Knuckle Pine/Dash/TURBO
KOF CG Game
Kurumi4
Kyousei Inkou
Lab of Endless Pleasure
Lala From To-Love-Ru
Legend of Krystal
Legend of Summoners
Lisa Cage
Line Shooting Spirits
Love Potion
LuvlyHeart

More descriptions to come.

ToxicShock

(And Reputation Manager)
Staff member
Administrator
H-Section Moderator
Reputation score

Delicious. I wasn't even contemplating experimenting with any of the ones I didn't hear of before unless they had descriptions, so I'm glad to see anything on them

Pheonix Alugere

Former Moderator
Reputation score

If you wish those descriptions up there, I will edit the first few posts with any descriptions you come across.

demongod

Lurker
Reputation score

now before i sign out for the night i know this isn't exactly a game but a question for now are other game sights allowed so long as they contain no loli or the like

Pheonix Alugere

Former Moderator
Reputation score

Game sites, you mean? And are you asking if links to other sites are fine? If so, yes, although you don't need to make a game thread just to post general site links (The better section for that is probably the general hentai section, though.)

Stranger

Lurker
Reputation score

is there a chance the game entries in the list could be edited with a small note of wether a game requires the jap settings or not?

Pheonix Alugere

Former Moderator
Reputation score

That would be almost everything.

Just assume that if the game is not in english, it requires japanese settings.

Stranger

Lurker
Reputation score

i'll assume you mean "the game title is in english" :)
well then, i'll go back to nanocrisis then :/

Pheonix Alugere

Former Moderator
Reputation score

No, I mean that, nine times out of ten, if the game has to be translated, you will need regional settings.

Zankai

Reputation score

ok so i played this game a couple months ago but i cant remember the name, it was a game where you bought property and hentai girls like sakura, ino, girls like them and then whore them out. can anyone help me out with the name?

Alias

Lurker
Reputation score

Sim brothel. Made by the same guy who did slave maker. You can find the original on funny-games.biz/adult, googling will get you v2.