What's new

Game List

maximran

Reputation score
Re: Game List

is this all hentai game for pc that need to be install?or for all of them?

trelikotsida

Reputation score

searched the list and still trying to find if there is a game like rapelay (not as much as the rape part as for the mechanics) any suggestions?

hmoeller

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

searched the list and still trying to find if there is a game like rapelay (not as much as the rape part as for the mechanics) any suggestions?
Almost any other Illusion game would be what you're looking for. Look for @HM, SM, SM2, AG3, AA.

DarkFire1004

Tentacle Goddess of the H-Section
Staff member
Administrator
Super Moderator
Reputation score

No Rapelay in this forum. Ever. We won't touch that game with a ten foot pole. Also, at some point I'll update this thing... Someday.

Reputation score

If I was to say I was a scumbag who didn't have the $24 or trust to use his credit card to get Shinobi Girl 2.05, who could I ask for help?

Justsomeguy

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

If I was to say I was a scumbag who didn't have the $24 or trust to use his credit card to get Shinobi Girl 2.05, who could I ask for help?
I think Google is a pretty cool guy, eh searches for links and doesn't afraid of anything.

R

Ryka

I searched all I can for them. I got a few but I am wondering if there are more.

Are there any more Reverse Ravage games out there? What are all of them?

By Reverse Ravage, I mean the male or futanari being the playable character/victim to the various girl enemies.

AceofWind

Tentacle God
Reputation score

No Rapelay in this forum. Ever. We won't touch that game with a ten foot pole. Also, at some point I'll update this thing... Someday.
Any particular reason besides the 3D lolicon?

Edit: Apparently someone de-repped me for asking this question because they thought I didn't know that lolicon wasn't allowed. No harm done since I don't care about the reputation system but let me clarify my statement.

I was just asking if there were any other reasons darkfire wouldn't want this on here "besides" the fact the game has lolicon in it. I already knew lolicon isn't allowed on here.

If you mean by Subway Train molestation, then yeah I should still have a few of those type of games lying around somewhere.

ATM, I'm still looking for the english version of Masurao's Molester Game.

Last edited:

johnkane

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

why not? is some kind of lolicon?

also are all these links dead?

mikes2012

Reputation score

list is missing Nightstud 3, original and nice adult sex game, nightstud.com

rxworld

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

where i can find info about Harem 0.5.1 in the forums?

Adrian24

Lurker
Reputation score

I see there is "Legend of summoners" in the list. Of course - no link to the game. Does anyone have the game? I've been looking for it for ages....

CDom

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

I was making a thread similar to this, and it was deleted. I don't appreciate that the moderator just assumed I was dumping. While I thought about recreating it, it took several hours to upload the files and get the whole thing rolling to begin with since I had to upload the files, secure them, and verify everything. It's a lot of work to have just shot down again, especially considering I was going to add save files and walkthrough guides. I was making the thread by uploading files I downloaded from a really nice set of databases I found that don't show up on search engines. I don't want to publicly post these websites, since if the wrong person sees them, odds are they'll be ruined. So I was aiming to combine both hand in hand - share the websites through me so everyone wins. [Note: Days after this was originally posted the database got ran over via the very thing I was trying to avoid... Hence the following note.).

NOTE TO FORUM OWNERS: I doubt it, but if you guys could create a version of the spoiler tag that requires x amount of rep to open, I'd appreciate it and would start using a Google account to openly allow access to games. It would help prevent others websites, fake users, and new users with malicious intents from ruining things for everyone else, and potentially even function as a reward system for our more dedicated users/sharers/developers.

Last edited:

keidz33

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

how can we download this game
it say administrator

cleamaltese

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

are there any thread of Water Closet : The Forbidden Chamber...? :confused:

johnmdws3

Reputation score

I would like to know what system milia wars was originally designed for. I am an american and use droid phone with emulators for ps1, nds, gbc, gb?a, snes and nes. Please respond as to what system it was coded for.

Soljer13

Tentacle Monster
Reputation score

Is there an exact name/genre for platformer games that contain sprite sex? and if so can anyone point me towards a list of them preferably leaving out games that are centered around vore or exclusively around guro(its okay if there is some guro so long as its sexual in nature or its outweighed by actual sex/rape).

Ace94

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Awesome list, thank you very much.