What's new

Status
Not open for further replies.

GTRanma

Lurker
Reputation score
Re: RPG Maker Hentai Games

Hey guys, long time lurker and decided to make an account. Maybe something is screwed up with my computer, but I can't get the controls for RPG Maker to work, specifically while playing VH. I have no directional control. I know some buttons that make the menu pop up, and alt allows me to continue from new game, aside from that, nothing works. :/ Help please.
Yeah, if what the person above me said doesn't help, then I would say to uninstall and reinstall the Japanese RPGMaker program. Anything more then that and I wouldn't have the foggiest idea what could be causing it.

Pakars

Lurker
Reputation score

VH and Anis updated once more. Once again, PM me if you want the new versions. (Apparently the people in the wiki are unaware as no one's publicly posted it yet.)

Edit: (Slight note, I don't have the latest VH yet, although I am currently in the middle of getting it. I DO have Anis already though...)
Even newer? :O

P.S. Share please. :p

Tvayumat

Lurker
Reputation score

I've heard rumors of a 4/26 version of VH, does anyone have access?

Tvayumat

Lurker
Reputation score

Also, is anyone doing any work translating these into english anymore? Or is that project abandoned?

Lipucd

Lurker
Reputation score

Latest build of the Ryonasaga English with most ( if not all ) mods from both Eka's Portal and Ryona Uploader.

Sorry this took so long to get out here. If I forgot something please let me know!

Enjoy guys!

Tvayumat

Lurker
Reputation score

Latest VH I have is 4/24, anyone have a newer one?

OP
aika

aika

El Presidente
Staff member
Administrator
Reputation score

Could someone post the latest versions of all the popular games so I could put them in the first post?

Tvayumat

Lurker
Reputation score

I'll see what I can do to hunt down the link I used for VH 424 for ya.

GTRanma

Lurker
Reputation score

Hey Lipucd,

Is (RyonaSaga_5月まとめ.lzh) the same as your english build?

If not, do you know what src file I have to edit to make that one use the english headers? I can't find the code in any of the files :p

Lipucd

Lurker
Reputation score

Hey Lipucd,

Is (RyonaSaga_5月まとめ.lzh) the same as your english build?

If not, do you know what src file I have to edit to make that one use the english headers? I can't find the code in any of the files :p
Currently updating the English.txt to be used with it, so that all one has to do is throw it in, add a line in Option.txt, and done.

If anything it got both Eka's and Ryona's creations with the most up to date files ( but with a SLIGHT bug...For some reason everyone gets "egg" skill...and TBH it's not even a skill, it's just a call to see what monster gets birthed whenever someone gets infected with an egg...So using it does nothing ) and .exe ( it gives out dump info...IN ENGLISH! So no more "Error: [JPtext that only a few people understand]: something.txt ).

...As for the .src that does it...Wouldn't know off the top of my head, and TBH I rather do this quick fix then search for the right file in a hay stack =p

Tvayumat

Lurker
Reputation score

Lipucd, I can't recall, have you done any work with RyonaRPG? Or know anyone who has, I would love to find a translated or updated version of that.

Lipucd

Lurker
Reputation score

Lipucd, I can't recall, have you done any work with RyonaRPG? Or know anyone who has, I would love to find a translated or updated version of that.
Yeah I have, but it's still not added yet ( partly because Q-bee w/o large images is...ehh...I'm still looking for someone to draw those out ^^; ).

As far as new versions go:

this wiki has all the info you'll need. It's also got most stuff translated nowadays with allot of guides into different areas. I helped set up allot of the info around it, but I haven't been very active with it in the last month or two.

Well that should help you out! ( also if you know any artist willing to draw a few images of Q-Bee for RyonaRPG drop me a note ;) )

sureaboutthis

Lurker
Reputation score

Newest VH, VHゲーム01_090514_LIGHT_.zip
At least, I think it's the newest. Apologies if it isn't.

Pakars

Lurker
Reputation score

Newest VH, VHゲーム01_090514_LIGHT_.zip
At least, I think it's the newest. Apologies if it isn't.
Tis very very new.

Much love. +rep

(In this one, there's a whole new set of clothing to wear with the animation pictures to match(maid), and you can free some of the slaves in the slave market if you have the money to. Then you can have them help you fight stuff and level them up and give them gear and stuff)

Last edited:
Reputation score

Oh, now it works. That's very strange. It said the file was no longer available, and yet now it works. Chalk it up to a quirk of the Internet, I guess.

ToxicShock

(And Reputation Manager)
Staff member
Administrator
H-Section Moderator
Reputation score

I can do it, just not sure if I fully want to yet.

lexus

Lurker
Reputation score

Latest Lolimaho....I think....

Any help with whats been truly updated is welcome!

SuperBunnyBun

Lurker
Reputation score

this is the latest, yes. came out in mid-april I believe. and nothing new from the original release. that update was just patchwork for a few glitches, and the rewrite of using graphics at the top to represent her needs (first version didn't have any indication. bladder ran by Mp and food by HP I think, with bathing reducing the max stats, or some such.)

still nothing to do in it other than explore. you can leave town now to the east and go to a farm/forest area with dogs you can fight, but you just get a gameover if you lose, and nothing of interest there yet.
only sex in it still is the rape in the sewers (have her drink until she has to pee badly, then use an empty bottle in the sewers in the SW corner of the middle area of town, 1 map south of the hotel), the watching the witch get ravaged by the slime (same map the sewer is accessable, in the SE corner is a job center. accept any mission from a board, talk to the guy at the desk, and the witch'll drag you off), and if you go through the northern exit of the sewers just as it hits night time (screen turns blue and dark when outside) you'll watch a soldier taking a girl.

You can also get an exam by a doctor in the 2nd floor of the job center, but no sex is involved, and on the 3rd floor of the hotel there's someoen who'll pay you to lift your skirt and show off your panties. he pays double if you don't have any on. Also, if you visit him after masterbating in bed twice, he'll be in his room doing the same to photos of you.

Looking through the game has made me find an event map of the graveyard north of the church. it seems to hint that she would get gangbanged by green zombies. however, I have no idea if it's accessable yet, or how to access it. I can't find a global event to trigger it.

Status
Not open for further replies.