What's new

Status
Not open for further replies.

Oiz

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score
Re: RPG Maker Hentai Games

fight 1time then sleep < again and again untill u know who is Eloi(Masked Dude)
Thank you.
You sure are a fountain full of perverted wisdom :D

spike4379

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

No, I haven't seen any. I use ITH to capture the output and translate it with Translation Aggregator. Sometimes, you even make out what's happening.

Oh, and I have ATLAS 14 installed too. Just the basics.

DAMNIT.... well now im just sad :(

cant even figure out what to do, im stuck; ive gone through the forrest to the giant catapillers but dont know what to do or why im even IN the forrest in the first place

helhansen84

Lurker
Reputation score

kill the caterpillars, make sure you always get water everyday. after every fight your HP will be restored with vitality. and water/food recovers vit usable 10 times a day.
this game is pretty straight forward most of the time. if you dont know where to go, try those routes that you couldn't get access to. and if there is a new route available its most likely the one where you have to do some mushroom/flower/whatever harvesting, rescuing or killing.
if i remember correctly the main quest for the most part is getting specific items and 5000 moneys. gold sword, some herb... dont know anymore what the other stuff was.

i played the game without any translations and it worked pretty well. but i didnt get into the bandit castle on first try without internets.
explore everything, speak to everyone, click everything... imagine cool conversations, make your own story. works all the time :3

Last edited:

Stranger

Lurker
Reputation score

what are some RPG maker games that have animations in them? no sprite interactions but proper animations, i mean along the lines of zurine adventures cause CG just isnt cutting it for me haha
if you liked 閃撃のギア - might as well try all the games by that author

i am currently playing 火と鉄のブレス (RJ052839) - lovely animations there too ;)
tho I dont know if the very first game is as good as the latter two - correct me someone if I am wrong

lacoka12

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

somebody a link about this game to give?

tryguy

Grim Reaper
Reputation score

somebody a link about this game to give?
It's probably easier to go to this thread on HF:

The game get's discussed quite a lot there. What about it did you want to know? It's currently under heavy development, but mostly it's playable.

busa-guy

Demon Girl
Reputation score

someone posted about this game a few posts above

i've played it and like it alot, however at the very begining it gives you a big
tutorial to explain the basics of the battle system, which i kind of got the
gist of, but not 100%

just wondering if anyone can give a rough explaination of the tutorial
any help would be great
Thanks.

lazycat

Lurker
Reputation score

i've played it and like it alot, however at the very begining it gives you a big
gist of, but not 100%

any help would be great
Thanks.
You have limited amount of AP to use between each recharge (which take from the total AP pool you have)

You apply extra points to your 4 combat stats each turn, which are
Damage
Defense
Accuracy
Evasion

Then some enemies will apply their AP after yours, then dice rolls, blah blah blah.

Every 5 rounds your AP refill so you can continue the fight.

It basically comes down to managing the AP so you either kill the enemy before 5 turns or survive 5 turns and repeat the process.

And unlike what another guy said, recovery of HP after a fight does not drain from AP pool.

After one boss skeleton fight in the prison dungeon, your 2nd attack will be available, it makes you go last, but have stronger hit. Also, you require 2 AP per point you add with this move.

tryguy

Grim Reaper
Reputation score

gist of, but not 100%

any help would be great
Thanks.
I really liked the battle mechanics of that game. Confusing at first, but it keeps the fights interesting up until the end.

What I can tell you is this: you change tactics depending on the enemy you're facing. Early in the game there are wasps that are pretty hard to hit (since they're evasive), but are fundamentally weak. So, when you battle them, you want to just assign Action Points to your accuracy so that you're able to hit them (it's the top gear). And you don't need as much power (since they're weak) (and this is the second gear down). The third gear is your own evasion. You almost always want to give a point or two to this, so that it sits on 85% or something. And mostly you forget about the last gear, except later in the game when you fight things that almost always hit you. That last gear is your armor. It's not needed if you routinely evade being hit. But it's important to bulk up when the hits are coming in anyway.

Umm, and you've got a total pool of action points (that changes depending on what equipment you come across). And you spend points every round. At the bottom, it says how many turns you have to make do with them until they're refreshed. Usually towards the end of that period, you don't have many AP left, and the smart thing to do is just to put all your points into evasion, and not even try to hit back.

I'd say you adjust the power first, then the evasion (so it's about 83%), and then the accuracy. The enemies sometimes alter their weaknesses, so you have to monitor what points they assign to themselves. They too have a limited number of action points, and they put their points into attack and defense just like you're doing. In some fights, it's only possible to win by defending until the enemy wears themselves out, and then attack, dropping both evasion and armor to stack all your power and accuracy. Usually that's the case just before the APs get refreshed.

Umm, and that's about it. I suggest you just play with it. If you're not hitting them, you need more accuracy. If they're hitting you too much, more evasion. You put the remainder into power, so when you hit, it hurts them. Any more questions... just ask.

Last edited:

manty5

Banned
Reputation score

You sure are a fountain full of perverted wisdom :D
A question:

If one drinks from the fountain of perverted wisdom, what does it taste like?

soulles

Evard's Tentacles of Forced Intrusion
Reputation score

anyone got an indept CnC or a complete save for this maybe...

I was stuck at some point what to do....
(not sure anymore where... xD)

Also might not have the file anymore, my external HDD died not that long ago, and all my stuff was on there, apart from a few that I still had on my HD of my computer... :p

etigoya

Tentacle God
Reputation score

anyone got an indept CnC or a complete save for this maybe...

I was stuck at some point what to do....
(not sure anymore where... xD)

Also might not have the file anymore, my external HDD died not that long ago, and all my stuff was on there, apart from a few that I still had on my HD of my computer... :p
RJ091952 トランス・フィメール・ファンタジー・デュアル(Transformer Female Fantasy Dual) . If want clear save go north open box and kill last boss.

Like a big change in game

Last edited:

slpowerhouse

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score

For RJ090929 has any one figured out the AGTH code for this game yet or how to translate it?

RPG_Maker_fan

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

these games look great ! :eek:
Main page :

Suibuki

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

The amount of girls in that game puts me off.. just any game that has more than 3 girls shown on a cover makes me worry.

Last edited:

Suibuki

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

No, I'm thinking boring H content. Rarely do I see yuri; something that really want.

lazycat

Lurker
Reputation score

The amount of girls in that game puts me off.. just any game that has more than 3 girls shown on a cover makes me worry.

You're not channeling this guy hard enough.

Need stronger hyper weapon.

cocoapowder18

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Does anyone have a full save of Cinnamon Role Playing?

PICO

Cthulhu
Reputation score

I want Save 100% 姦禁少女 ~生挿入地獄~

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.