What's new

Status
Not open for further replies.

Keylo

Lurker
Reputation score
Re: RPG Maker Hentai Games

Let me add that the rapist in sewer is actually beatable now with the witch hat, provided you get enough magic attacks in before you get hit. Winning gives you a nice chunk of exp and a ??? item, but I haven't figured out what it does yet. Will keep you guys updated if I find anything.

ToxicShock

(And Reputation Manager)
Staff member
Administrator
H-Section Moderator
Reputation score

I still can't make heads or tails of VH. :(

I was hoping I could go without translating, maybe just explore, but the game is more complicated than I thought it would be.

Reputation score

lol aika XD

vh pretty much requires translation to do much, though i am suspicious that the trans are pretty far off at times...
lots of vauge missions that proly arent finished...

either way its an amusing game to try to find the H content

a walk through would be appreciated as well ^ ^

ToxicShock

(And Reputation Manager)
Staff member
Administrator
H-Section Moderator
Reputation score

though i am suspicious that the trans are pretty far off at times...
You mean you've seen a single english word to this? GIVE UNTO ME

Seriously though, I don't keep things on my computer and this I did just out of some hope that it can be deciphered. If there is no auto translate program or some page that specifically outlines the content, I think I'm just gonna get rid of it, interesting though it may be

Reputation score

Well, let me share with you what I've figured out so far.

You're some kind of mercenary. Probably new in town. The building with the feather emblem is some kind of mercenary guild. After paying the membership fee, you can check the book on the desk.

The jobs listed there with a monetary value next to them seem to be the only ones implemented so far. Or so I'm guessing. If this isn't the case, then it just means that I haven't yet figured out how to access the locations for those other jobs. At any rate, after choosing a job in the book, talk to the guildmaster and select the first dialogue option, which will have your character take that job.

The 200G job is one clearing out Goblins, and you do that by leaving the town's northern exit.

The 500G job is one waitressing at the Bar. In that job, at the start the Bartender goes through each table, telling you it's number. When you talk to him after changing into the waitress uniform (your underwear) and being moved to the dining floor, he'll tell you the number of the table the order he's giving you is for, so you'll have to remember each table number. You are then supposed to walk to the table specified, push the action button while facing that table, and choose the first option to deliver the order there. After delivering a certain number of orders (I'm not sure, but probably 10), you're done there.

The third job is one clearing out minotauros from a cave out of the western exit of the town. In that job, you have to work your way to the room in the north, where there's a single slime. Open the chest from any direction but the bottom (pit trap) to get the key to the room in the southeast. To leave the room, you have to fall for the trap, so walk onto the square just south of the chest to fall into a slime ambush. After clearing the slimes, the way out opens up. Go to the southeast room to rescue the women captured by the minotauros. Finally, you have to go to the room all the way in the northeast of the cave and battle two minotauros. They're very strong, so chances are you'll get raped by them several times before you can beat them, if you're fighting alone (more on that later). Once you defeat them and rescue the women, the job is complete.

Once a job is completed, talk to the guildmaster and choose the third dialogue option. This will report a job's success. If you've actually cleared all of the chosen job's objectives, you'll be paid for the job and are free to choose a new one.

Now, about your fighting party: In the guild, there are a few people you can talk to there who will present a two-answer choice. They're offering their assistance in battles. You can only have one person in your party at a time, and they'll fight automatically and can't be attacked by enemy monsters, and won't be part of a rape sequence if you lose to an enemy that can rape you. I don't know if it's possible to remove a party member or not and continue alone.

At any rate, the monsters that can rape you (that I've encountered) are the goblin camp that you fight to the north of the city, and the minotauros bosses in the cave. Defeat by all other monsters just brings up a game over screen. There's one other sequence that I know of, and it's in one of the houses in the southwest portion of town. The house is empty and has a staircase leading down. If you go downstairs, there'll be a bunch of young boys molesting a little girl. After your character listens in for a bit, you'll have the choice to take her place. The first option is a yes, and she steps in and takes it in the girl's place. The other is a no, and she'll just listen in from around the corner. There is no special animation for not helping the girl.

As for controls, pushing a direction twice quickly will cause you to dash, and you will continue to do so until you let go of all of the arrow keys. This is a very effective move if you want to try and take on the minotauros alone. The action button, when in combat, will cause your character to strike the space directly in front of her.

This is all I know so far.

Last edited:

ToxicShock

(And Reputation Manager)
Staff member
Administrator
H-Section Moderator
Reputation score

Awesome, thanks for the help. Shame there aren't more raping monsters than just the two. I think you mean the southwest though, the house right above the well.
The massive amount of sprites made me think there was so much more to be raped by

Last edited:
Reputation score

Oh, yeah, you're right. I got my directions confused. I'll edit that now.

ToxicShock

(And Reputation Manager)
Staff member
Administrator
H-Section Moderator
Reputation score

Cool. As for the sprites though, I mean I don't know shit about making games but what happened to this stuff?

It's included in the sprites, could it just be something that hasn't made it to the game but was packaged with it or did we not run into it? Or does everyone already know about these and only I didn't run into it?

Last edited:

Xcaliberium

Lurker
Reputation score

yeah those are part of the slime boss in the capital city, you take a quest to kill them all, if you lose your raped for a few weeks having slime babies before your rescued and fixed by a doctor, if you keep losing, she just surrenders to them to be raped and become a slime queen

ToxicShock

(And Reputation Manager)
Staff member
Administrator
H-Section Moderator
Reputation score

A how-to would be sexy delicious, also I think I love you.

sureaboutthis

Lurker
Reputation score

After much trying, the only way I've found to get to the slime boss is to
1. Start a new game
2. Go to the big town FIRST, apply for the hunters guild (50g)
3. Take the job marked as 600g
4. This is the tricky part, you have to enter the sewers though the grate, NOT by teleporting by talking to the guy on the south end of the first town. However, the grate is locked. You get the key from one of the NPCs in the big, important looking building which has the knightly looking woman in it. You'll see lots of extra dialog.
5. When you enter the sewers, you'll see the girl say something like it looks as if she smells something bad. Duh, sewers, right? If you don't get this dialog then the slime boss doesn't seem to appear.
6. Lose to slime, get raped, profit.

also, here's a earlier version that's mostly in english

useful for learning what all the items are

ToxicShock

(And Reputation Manager)
Staff member
Administrator
H-Section Moderator
Reputation score

I don't know what I did, but after I was raped by the slime boss, normal slimes started raping me when I was naked.

DeMatt

Lurker
Reputation score

Hint: If you buy and use the two 1000G items in the shop, you'll be able to charge up two different attacks: one using the normal attack key (Z), and one using the secondary attack key (Left-Shift). Z yields a spin-kick, and Left-Shift gives you a fireball.

I don't know what I did, but after I was raped by the slime boss, normal slimes started raping me when I was naked.
To the best of my knowledge, any monster can rape you. It's just that the regular ones need you naked first, and have to strip you before they can get at the goods. And there's only a random probability that they do so.

That's part of the reason there's only five types of monster in the game (slimes, orcs, minotaurs, the hotspring men, and the boss slime) - they have to do up a new set of "rape" sprites for each monster.

ToxicShock

(And Reputation Manager)
Staff member
Administrator
H-Section Moderator
Reputation score

So where did the tentacles come from in the sprites? And also, what is it with the demon and the girl being spread eagle?

Reputation score

another fun thing i found, in the first town, north eastern house.
look at the shiny note in the book shelf to find out that the resident is conducting human/demon hybrid experiments.
talk to said resident (only npc in the house area) and after a lengthy discussion, choose the first option (or spam the z for great justice) to accept the mission...
pretty much you go into the basement and get raped by all available npc monsters except the slime boss for money...
i think you get like 20k gold or something for your troubles...

and the only way ive translated this has been through the atlas translating program...

lurker

Hentai Master
Reputation score

i can't seem to be able to leave the town areas ;^;

DeMatt

Lurker
Reputation score

So where did the tentacles come from in the sprites? And also, what is it with the demon and the girl being spread eagle?
I... THINK those are leftover graphics from the previous incarnation of that spritesheet. That is, the VH author grabbed a spritesheet with a pose he liked, converted the sprites to the VH heroine, then added it to his game. The ones he didn't need are still there and untouched - meaning the tentacles and the demon. I can't honestly say they're all out of the game (I think the gray-hatted girl is used in the inn's kitchen), but I don't think they're in the game in any significant capacity.

ToxicShock

(And Reputation Manager)
Staff member
Administrator
H-Section Moderator
Reputation score

another fun thing i found, in the first town, north eastern house.
look at the shiny note in the book shelf to find out that the resident is conducting human/demon hybrid experiments.
talk to said resident (only npc in the house area) and after a lengthy discussion, choose the first option (or spam the z for great justice) to accept the mission...
pretty much you go into the basement and get raped by all available npc monsters except the slime boss for money...
i think you get like 20k gold or something for your troubles...

and the only way ive translated this has been through the atlas translating program...
I got no option there. Found the shiny note and the lone npc. I talk to her and there are no options and I don't see a basement.

Lurker: you can leave town when you've signed up for the appropriate missions or by choosing any option from the 4 men in the south gate

Status
Not open for further replies.