Not open for further replies.

KeiranD

Cthulhu
Reputation score
Re: RPG Maker Hentai Games

hi all.
in the list above, i've took note of this game

looks pretty good to me, but i just cant find it anywhere for DL
if possible would someone provide a link?
thanks ever so much.
took me 3 minutes in google to find the link provided in archive topic here, on ULMF :D :

busa-guy

Demon Girl
Reputation score

thanks keiranD for your help,
but just to help me out in the future (you know, teach a man to fish and all that)
how did you pin point the dl link on the ulmf forum.
you see....i did search for the RJ number in advanced search and one of the
results was the "RPG maker games thread that we all know and love, however
as you know the topic is now 80+ pages long, and the search doesn't specify
which page no# it's on...only which tread
of course being that you found it in 3 mins there must be a way around this
teach me sensei....

soulles

Evard's Tentacles of Forced Intrusion
Reputation score

thanks keiranD for your help,
but just to help me out in the future (you know, teach a man to fish and all that)
how did you pin point the dl link on the ulmf forum.
you see....i did search for the RJ number in advanced search and one of the
results was the "RPG maker games thread that we all know and love, however
as you know the topic is now 80+ pages long, and the search doesn't specify
which page no# it's on...only which tread
of course being that you found it in 3 mins there must be a way around this
teach me sensei....
I think you can put it on post when searching, but not entirely sure about that, on most forums I go to, they have the option to search for treads with the name in it, or posts, if you use posts, you wil get a more specific search on what post its in... (or its mentioned at least...)

Casual19

Mystic Girl
Reputation score

Well they did say late april for its release.

Kirshz

Tentacle God
Reputation score

There's my mediafire link for the game. I thought I was seeing things with that small file size, like the user above me said...I'm not expecting much.

Edit:

I just now realized the trial for this game was about 6 MB. That's almost the entire game in itself and they want 9 dollars for this thing? lol
You are right. This game is shit. I am not even sure what's going on in the game. No bosses as far as I can tell. Combat is meaningless - the sex scenes are triggered by the crystals. No armour, weapons whatsoever.
To be honest, I spent the entire game running away from every random encounter upon hearing that. I think the last h-scene you ever get is with this cerberus?

So I actually got through the game with no forced plot(I assume activating the blue crystals is the only way you'll get any actual dialogue between the chars in the game other than the introduction), there's nothing holding you back from getting through the dungeons(they're all just huge mazes in the end, directly connected in-between each town with no boss fights).

It turns out there actually is seemingly a single boss in the game, which seems to be at the end of it, which I'm probably not going to get around too because I got to the seemingly end of the game at level 3. The game really did let me get away with running away with every single random encounter.

With that said, yeah, I think they were just in this for the money.

Penttiseta

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score

im not sure if this is correct thread to put this isn, but i found realy good site, where is video, that shows what softwares you need ( free ) to translate yourself rpg games, and he explains the proces, that even i can understand =D.. Time to start translate VH myself woot

akaterasu

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

Just recently learned how to use AGTH/TA and thus started to play RPGMaker games. Ran into a problem w/ this game: ( ソル・ルイ-異界の魔法少女)

I can't get AGTH to extract the text for ATLAS:( Does anyone know a solution to it or if there's an H-code needed for this game?

:edit: while I'm here, I may as well ask if there's still a live link for this game 閃撃のギア (RJ080939)? The one posted in page 32 (by Twisted) is dead, and I'd hold back from signing up at another forum place (hentaipalm) if possible

Last edited:

AceofWind

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Just recently learned how to use AGTH/TA and thus started to play RPGMaker games. Ran into a problem w/ this game: ( ソル・ルイ-異界の魔法少女)

I can't get AGTH to extract the text for ATLAS:( Does anyone know a solution to it or if there's an H-code needed for this game?

:edit: while I'm here, I may as well ask if there's still a live link for this game 閃撃のギア (RJ080939)? The one posted in page 32 (by Twisted) is dead, and I'd hold back from signing up at another forum place (hentaipalm) if possible
My guess is that the way the text is displayed in this game cannot be picked up by AGTH too well. I run into a similar problem with Romance of Fantasy and I haven't been able to resolve this issue.

icelit

Lurker
Reputation score

I'm able to extract the text from this game using /X /V.

tryguy

Grim Reaper
Reputation score

Hey wow! This works. Previously, I'd tried a few things (/x2 and /x3) to get some text out of this game, but with no luck. This does it though.

So, thanks a lot! Can finally makes some sense out of this game. :)

Edit: Incidentally, it also works on シノ×クエ, another game I'd given up on, since I previously couldn't capture the text.

Last edited:

akaterasu

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

Unsure what to do at first, but got a result by placing (C:\AGTH\agth.exe /X /V "C:...") than the usual (C:\AGTH\agth.exe /C "C:...").
Am I doing it right? Thanks temporicide!

Next step now is how to make TA pick up the text (other than copy/paste) as it doesn't seem to do so now compared to the usual games (perhaps something to do with the "/X /V" rather than "/C"):confused:

That's one question down, at least. Thanks AceofWind for the heads up as well.

vulcan300

Demon Girl
Reputation score

anyone still have rj079963? can someone please reuploading it to mediafire :(, the only link i found is from filesonic and filesonic is dead...

Suibuki

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

Unsure what to do at first, but got a result by placing (C:\AGTH\agth.exe /X /V "C:...") than the usual (C:\AGTH\agth.exe /C "C:...").
Am I doing it right? Thanks temporicide!

Next step now is how to make TA pick up the text (other than copy/paste) as it doesn't seem to do so now compared to the usual games (perhaps something to do with the "/X /V" rather than "/C"):confused:

That's one question down, at least. Thanks AceofWind for the heads up as well.
TA automatically translates from clipboard as AGTH is meant to copy to the clipboard.

So if you look at the TA window you should see pictures of clipboards and stuff where the window titles are. Well to be honest it always did clipboard translation automatically for me ever since I set the stuff up.

Now how to make it run on WolfRPG...

SnakeInTheGrass

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Hey what's up guys. I'm having problems with this game (see attachment). Help please? This and a similar message appears every GOR scene.

Attachments

moogles

Lurker
Reputation score

Hey what's up guys. I'm having problems with this game (see attachment). Help please? This and a similar message appears every GOR scene.
change PC to japanese localization -> re-extract game -> problem solved for game+ any future games you will ever play thats japanese

SnakeInTheGrass

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

change PC to japanese localization -> re-extract game -> problem solved for game+ any future games you will ever play thats japanese
Alright, thank you. Noob question, will that affect anything in my daily computer routine. (like change something into japanese)

Maryel

Lurker
Reputation score

anyone got a save file for this game?

女子校がモンスターに襲われ、JKが戦いに行くも、犯されちゃうACT!!
DLSITE IS

The game is very anoying and hard 3 hits you die game over start all over

ok passed mission 1 and now in mission 2 is well harder ok thats fine - wow now if you loose you can start over mission 2 ok thats good il rest a while since i am also working

1 hour later ok lets keep trying OMG button for mission 2 start is not there omg i need to start all over again

ok sorry if i said it like i was acting -_- but is really anoying how sometimes this doesnt save. if anyone have a save file for it and know where to put it tell me please

Wessex

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Maryel you have the 650mb big version of that game? If so could you upload it somewhere?

Status
Not open for further replies.