Not open for further replies.

ToxicShock

(And Reputation Manager)
Staff member
Administrator
H-Section Moderator
Reputation score
Re: RPG Maker Hentai Games

The house covered in vines to the east of the well? Blue haired girl with books laying everywhere?

Reputation score

tis the place, tho im having trouble getting it myself now...
idk what i did before...
literally had talked to every npc looking for one of the quests (proly isnt finished anyways...) and stumbled upon that one...
not sure what triggers it, but there is something there O3o

edit*
i also noticed that the whole basement /is/ gone...
maybe this is an event triggered by how many days go by in-game?

Last edited:
Reputation score

Hi, first post here. I've found so much awesome stuff on this forum. VH is one of the most exciting games to me. I've been messing around with this all morning, excited to try to get to the slime queen... But I've run into two snags.

I can't find any jobs that are $600, either in the first or the other large town's mercenary guilds. There's a 500 in the first town, and the 2nd only has a 200 and a 2000. Is there something I have to do to unlock that 600 in the large town, since the instructions above say to go there first (ruling out that it was a typo and that he meant the 500 job in the first town)

I found the house with the knightly lady, the wide building with 3 entrances near the northeast of the first town.

The 2nd thing is the sewer grate. Where is it? I've scoured both towns for about an hour and I can't find anything even remotely close to a grate that needs unlocking anywhere.

Thanks... Sorry for being a noob, but since I don't speak Japanese and can't get atlas to work, I'm kind of fumbling around in the dark here.

Reputation score

i do believe you are looking in the wrong town, sir sheep.
as far as i can tell, there are a total of 4 towns, only 2 of them really have much to do...
to access the one for the slime queen, an easy way ive found is to go down the south road of the first town, talk to the pirate. from the newest dl's he gives three options, a thieves hideout, a forest, and sewers... take the sewers (last option) and take the ladder up... congrats you are in the capitol!
the knight you need to talk to is in the area to the north, the western most door that is open...
if ya explore the town, in a market area, you will find the 600g mission we speak of
happy hunting!

Reputation score

i do believe you are looking in the wrong town, sir sheep.
as far as i can tell, there are a total of 4 towns, only 2 of them really have much to do...
to access the one for the slime queen, an easy way ive found is to go down the south road of the first town, talk to the pirate. from the newest dl's he gives three options, a thieves hideout, a forest, and sewers... take the sewers (last option) and take the ladder up... congrats you are in the capitol!
the knight you need to talk to is in the area to the north, the western most door that is open...
if ya explore the town, in a market area, you will find the 600g mission we speak of
happy hunting!
i never woulda figured that out on my own. thanks!! :D

ToxicShock

(And Reputation Manager)
Staff member
Administrator
H-Section Moderator
Reputation score

yeah those are part of the slime boss in the capital city, you take a quest to kill them all, if you lose your raped for a few weeks having slime babies before your rescued and fixed by a doctor, if you keep losing, she just surrenders to them to be raped and become a slime queen
How many times? I think I lost to it like 5 times now.

Reputation score

i lost to it at least 10 times and i haven't gotten any unusual cut scenes yet. i just keep ending back up at the doctor's. is there something special you did when she surrendered?

ToxicShock

(And Reputation Manager)
Staff member
Administrator
H-Section Moderator
Reputation score

Damn, if I have to lose to it that many times, I'm not even worried. I know there won't be anything to special to the animation, i just thought the idea of her giving up and you losing for it was intriguing. If that's the case, I'm more worried about getting to that monsterbasement

Pakars

Lurker
Reputation score

Damn, if I have to lose to it that many times, I'm not even worried. I know there won't be anything to special to the animation, i just thought the idea of her giving up and you losing for it was intriguing. If that's the case, I'm more worried about getting to that monsterbasement
You need to be level 8+. If you're not, she says something like "you aren't strong enough to help me", and get turned away.

lurker

Hentai Master
Reputation score

try using the debug thingy and boosting her desire up a lot. I found that can give interesting results, including a slightly nonviolent end to the spa run-in

lurker

Hentai Master
Reputation score

starting town, first door to the right.

as for the stat changer, go into the item menu, it should be inside there. then go to invisible stats in the next menu.

Reputation score

The debug thingie is an option where you can mess with stats and such...
like max hp, mp, attack, but also "secret stats" such as "purity", sluttyness, and sexual desire...
these change usually the txt if anything, and gives u a few new interesting options when interacting with certain nps and such...
Where to find:
bring up main in-game menu, choose first option, then first option again...
you should get four options, first is heal, second messes with base stats, third is effects stat changes (like fallen, horny, last month of pregnancy, darkness, etc), and the last one messes with the secret stats...
pm me if ya want a complete translation of what these options are...

As for the spa, first town, first building north east of the fountain... should have a shiny sign out front of it...
to enter, talk to the old guy at the counter...choose first option to pay to enter. After a little dialog about how the spa is unisex, you should get 3 options for what she wears while in the spa. pretty much its the bikini, towel, or nude...
after, just choose a cubby to the left for her to change... then enter for profit!

lurker

Hentai Master
Reputation score

The debug thingie is an option where you can mess with stats and such...
like max hp, mp, attack, but also "secret stats" such as "purity", sluttyness, and sexual desire...
these change usually the txt if anything, and gives u a few new interesting options when interacting with certain nps and such...
Where to find:
bring up main in-game menu, choose first option, then first option again...
you should get four options, first is heal, second messes with base stats, third is effects stat changes (like fallen, horny, last month of pregnancy, darkness, etc), and the last one messes with the secret stats...
pm me if ya want a complete translation of what these options are...

As for the spa, first town, first building north east of the fountain... should have a shiny sign out front of it...
to enter, talk to the old guy at the counter...choose first option to pay to enter. After a little dialog about how the spa is unisex, you should get 3 options for what she wears while in the spa. pretty much its the bikini, towel, or nude...
after, just choose a cubby to the left for her to change... then enter for profit!
just don't try it a second time. if shes in a mad mood and punches, it freezes...

ToxicShock

(And Reputation Manager)
Staff member
Administrator
H-Section Moderator
Reputation score

level 8's pretty high, whats the best way to increase xp, considering the amount of times I can clear orcs and minotaurs is apparently limited

sureaboutthis

Lurker
Reputation score

you don't need to be lvl 8, just have to have high HP. Like 80+. Use the debug item. If you don't know how to use it dl the english version I posted earlier

Pakars

Lurker
Reputation score

you don't need to be lvl 8, just have to have high HP. Like 80+. Use the debug item. If you don't know how to use it dl the english version I posted earlier
Well, yeah. But level 8 is when you get to 80 life. :D

If you don't want to cheat.

Farm bats outside the witch's house, or in the sewers. They give the most, I believe.

Reputation score

i just stumbled on this by accident on another forum, because i followed a link by DarkFire (giving credit where credit is due)

brand new version of:

VH090614

Code:
[URL="http://rapidshare.com/files/244444645/VH090614.zip"]Download[/URL]

Alias

Lurker
Reputation score

The new version seems to have some changes... most notably all the prices in the hunter's guild have changed. The cheapest one is still the goblins, but haven't been able to find much else out due to being too lazy to reinstall AGTH. An updated walkthrough would be very much appreciated <33

Status
Not open for further replies.