What's new

Status
Not open for further replies.

Feris

Lurker
Reputation score
Re: RPG Maker Hentai Games

Found another if it has already been posted *whoops on my part* Though it's not like Ryonasaga it's more like the game of succubus quest but no RPG spells or special attacks just rape or be raped.

As far as story goes it appears you are a guy named Leonhart who is fighting the armies of the succubus controlled by the Four kings or something can't really understand Japanese and whatnot it seems more like erotical night but with other hentai game cg's thown in the mix.

Controls are pretty straight forward, though the game gets very hard later on.

Lifebars: you have two one is your HP (On the left) the other is your Reason (On the right) once these numbers reach zero your pretty much screwed. *yes very screwed :3* though you HP increases as you level up your reason doesn't so might wanna keep a close eye on that. Oh well Have fun guys.

On a special note it uses RPGmaker 2000 so you must have that before you can play the game and also japanese settings etc.

Rule 34

Lurker
RP Moderator
Reputation score

Hm...not sure what the problem is, but everytime I try to run the game, I get some error. Any ideas?
You need to set your regional settings to Japanese before unzipping and starting it.

Gryphose

Lurker
Reputation score

Ah, thanks. Got confused there as the version I previously had didn't need jap regional settings to unzip, just needed either that or Applocale to run

And after a bit of comparing and testing, also managed to apply the english translation from my old version to this one.

Ran the game to be sure, and so far 'most' everything shows up in english. (Some attack descriptions are still in japanese)

Pakars

Lurker
Reputation score

Found another if it has already been posted *whoops on my part* Though it's not like Ryonasaga it's more like the game of succubus quest but no RPG spells or special attacks just rape or be raped.

As far as story goes it appears you are a guy named Leonhart who is fighting the armies of the succubus controlled by the Four kings or something can't really understand Japanese and whatnot it seems more like erotical night but with other hentai game cg's thown in the mix.

Controls are pretty straight forward, though the game gets very hard later on.

Lifebars: you have two one is your HP (On the left) the other is your Reason (On the right) once these numbers reach zero your pretty much screwed. *yes very screwed :3* though you HP increases as you level up your reason doesn't so might wanna keep a close eye on that. Oh well Have fun guys.

On a special note it uses RPGmaker 2000 so you must have that before you can play the game and also japanese settings etc.
How do you fight and level up? It looks good.

Figured it out. Never mind. You walk into them to attack. =/

Last edited:

Ryu

Lurker
Reputation score

How do you fight and level up? It looks good.

Figured it out. Never mind. You walk into them to attack. =/
You need to either walk into them or just be facing them when they walk into you. And the first dungeon is next to impossible without gaining a few levels)and maybe getting some equipment) before you go inside. There's an inn to heal, and a couple enemies outside the town to train on that respawn.

noman

Lurker
Reputation score

I need a little help with the VH game here. (not sure if I should be starting a new thread or not though.) I am trying to do the body guard quest, and I saw on another forum that you need to go to the inn at night.... but how do you make the game turn into night time?

edit: nvm, figured it out. You just have to go back to sleep at the inn. But now how to find that inn with the pervert...

Last edited:

Pakars

Lurker
Reputation score

You need to either walk into them or just be facing them when they walk into you. And the first dungeon is next to impossible without gaining a few levels)and maybe getting some equipment) before you go inside. There's an inn to heal, and a couple enemies outside the town to train on that respawn.
FFFFFFFFFFFFUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU. The spider-bondage girl in the throne room is FUCKING HARD. Level 42, and still can't beat her(She disables your menu when she attacks).

Ryu

Lurker
Reputation score

I've never found a spider bondage girl... But I have found a throne room where I can't beat yet. ^^;

Duvet

Lurker
Reputation score

To fight the Spider Lady, you have to set yourself up by the swords on the wall to cut you loose to open up the menu again.

Pakars

Lurker
Reputation score

Thank you! I finally beat her... and now I'm overleveled. lol

ToxicShock

(And Reputation Manager)
Staff member
Administrator
H-Section Moderator
Reputation score

All I heard was Spider-bondage, and all I want to know is, japanese settings required?

DarkFire1004

Tentacle Goddess of the H-Section
Staff member
Administrator
Super Moderator
Reputation score

So all you have to do is run into them...? Question then. Is there any way I can attack them without getting immediately attacked back?

Duvet

Lurker
Reputation score

So all you have to do is run into them...? Question then. Is there any way I can attack them without getting immediately attacked back?
No, so best thing to do is to stock up on a lot of healing items.

lurker

Hentai Master
Reputation score

I cant even win my first encounter that way, so how on earth can I even win?

Ryu

Lurker
Reputation score

The blonde bunny girl outside of the town is the weakest enemy in the game. Beat her once or twice, then go into the inn at the town to recover. Wash, rinse, repeat until you get stronger and can buy the equipment at the shop.

And no, you will ALWAYS get counterattacked unless you kill them first, or in some cases they get the first attack no matter what.

Pakars

Lurker
Reputation score

The blonde bunny girl outside of the town is the weakest enemy in the game. Beat her once or twice, then go into the inn at the town to recover. Wash, rinse, repeat until you get stronger and can buy the equipment at the shop.

And no, you will ALWAYS get counterattacked unless you kill them first, or in some cases they get the first attack no matter what.
Late in the game, many of them attack first, have double attack, multi-strike, critical strike, HP/MP attack, "Duel-to-the-death" or any combination of the above.

Also, there's "Reverse Defense" mobs in the final dungeon. You have to wear special gear that lowers your defensive stats to survive their obscenely powerful attacks(They swing for ~1000-1500 if you're wearing your normal gear), but they have low life.

Some general tips:

Press Z to attack, or merely walk into the girl(If you're facing her and she attacks, you auto-attack back). Never use Z to advance text. Always use X or C so you can open the menu and check your life and heal(The life at the top-left updates slowly).
Always get the best weapon(And armor) you can buy at the time.
Always stock up on several healing items. Later in the game, you'll be spending almost all your money on max healing items(Going into a boss fight with 99 of them shouldn't be uncommon).
Never save over your last save in a boss room. Bosses are absurdly powerful. Late-game, they also have an absurd number of forms(One girl I've fought switched forms something like a dozen times). Save in a new slot.
Level up until the weakest enemy hits you for as low as possible. Seriously. It's a grind-fest, but you need to do it to beat some bosses. They and their servants are easily 3x as strong as the normal girls.
Don't let yourself get surrounded. AT THE VERY LEAST, find a corner where you can only be attacked by 2 at a time.
You heal a certain amount(Based on level) every attack, and over time. When you get strong enough, you heal for more than some girls swing for each round.

Last edited:

Ryu

Lurker
Reputation score

Oh, and some girls(after the 3rd-4th boss) have attacks that drain your reason(the number on the right) instead of HP, and can do it for over 50 at a time sometimes. So, for safety, never let it drop below 60-70 if you can help it. You'll know what these attacks are because of the sound they make. An almost high pitched twilighty sound would be the best way to describe it I guess.

Pakars

Lurker
Reputation score

Oh, and some girls(after the 3rd-4th boss) have attacks that drain your reason(the number on the right) instead of HP, and can do it for over 50 at a time sometimes. So, for safety, never let it drop below 60-70 if you can help it. You'll know what these attacks are because of the sound they make. An almost high pitched twilighty sound would be the best way to describe it I guess.
They only hit you that hard if you have low magic resist. I've never had one hit me much harder than 30 reason.

By the way, the last level is Looooo-o-o-o-O0o0o0ong.

Edit:
New Game+:
Unlocks the top-left building in the first town, where you can view each girl and their pics, in order by floor.
Unlocks most of the locked doors(Some are actually just for show, after all), new non-battle scenes, and new areas.
Adds extra girls to each map(Who are extra strong, give low EXP and VERY high gold).
Adds secret girls that you have to do special things to activate(Like walking into a bed on your new game+ for one).
The bosses are all different than the first play through, and hit much harder(But their servants are absurdly weak comparatively).
Some bosses will leave their rooms to attack you before you reach them, while being immune to all attacks(But they hit weak, and they disappear when you get near the boss room, never to be seen again).
Most normal enemies get special abilities, and usually double or multi-strike.
Increases equip/rareitem drop rates off girls(Like the attack+5 consumable item, and other useful things). Also unlocks special items for buying(Like Bou and Sage and the full-heal-both-stats item).
One option carries over all gold and items(No equips), the other leaves you with 0gold and items, which is downright deadly with the stronger girls.

I really enjoy BFRogue. It's a good game, with good hentai.

Last edited:

Alias

Lurker
Reputation score

It sounds good, but I can't figure out how to get started. Even with the bunny girl outside of town, which is supposedly the weakest enemy, I have to use at least two potions just to be able to kill her, which costs 200 gold. She only gives you ~25 gold, and I run out of gold long before I level up. What am I doing wrong?

Status
Not open for further replies.